• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  10

4 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

2nd Corinthians 10: 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not [a]carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

By taking at which come against us, fear doubt worry, and chasing it away with the word of God

If the devil says you are a failure, tell him the bible (God) says you are his Child (Romans 8)

If the devil says your doomed, tell him that God will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 10)(

If the devil tells you your financial situation is crashing, tell him that God knows what I need and He will and he will provide (matthew 6)

In short beat that old snake with the bible

Like the Lord did in Matthew 4

• Well Said! 1

12 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

2nd Corinthians 10: 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not [a]carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

By taking at which come against us, fear doubt worry, and chasing it away with the word of God

If the devil says you are a failure, tell him the bible (God) says you are his Child (Romans 8)

If the devil says your doomed, tell him that God will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 10)(

If the devil tells you your financial situation is crashing, tell him that God knows what I need and He will and he will provide (matthew 6)

In short beat that old snake with the bible

sometimes I meditate on philippians 4:8. by quoting it, or part of it in my mind. I find it useful.

Edited by Whyme
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

13 minutes ago, Whyme said:

sometimes I meditate on philippians 4:8. by quoting it, or part of it in my mind. I find it useful.

That and Matthew 6 are my go to scriptures

But start with Verse 6 In Philippians 

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things

Its a 3 step Prescription when you are up against a worry wall. 

Step 1. Pray...give the problem to Jesus

Step 2. Thank him, pray like you know He WILL answer and then the peace of God will come to guard your hears and minds

Step 3. Now that you have given it to God STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. And think on the good things.

If we want him to fix our situation we have to give it to him, and not take it back.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 minutes ago, Whyme said:

Oh Yes. A staple of spiritual warfare.

Principalities, though . . . they are territories of evil as well as being the highly-ranked demonic officials of those territories with sub-ordinates under their authority. The principality of sabotage is one I have experienced, but as Paul discovered . . . God's grace is sufficient for us: for our strength is made perfect in weakness.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Psalms 119:59 - I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Oh Yes. A staple of spiritual warfare.

Principalities, though . . . they are territories of evil as well as being the highly-ranked demonic officials of those territories with sub-ordinates under their authority. The principality of sabotage is one I have experienced, but as Paul discovered . . . God's grace is sufficient for us: for our strength is made perfect in weakness.

Amen. 

26 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

That and Matthew 6 are my go to scriptures

But start with Verse 6 In Philippians 

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things

Its a 3 step Prescription when you are up against a worry wall. 

Step 1. Pray...give the problem to Jesus

Step 2. Thank him, pray like you know He WILL answer and then the peace of God will come to guard your hears and minds

Step 3. Now that you have given it to God STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. And think on the good things.

If we want him to fix our situation we have to give it to him, and not take it back.

Thank you. Amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Michael37 said:

image.png.dd64f50cf54abfa0f840f2814e19b29b.png

this is excellent very clear 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,144
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

I'm hesitant to share, @Whyme. We're equipped to strive against flesh and blood and as the scriptures testify, we don't face enemies like ourselves. I hesitate, for our Father in heaven sends me into the heart of enemy territory and this is not easy to relate. The drug cartel which operated with impunity in that desolate wilderness were not the enemies who tormented the woman the Lord sent me to serve and protect. 

The drug dealers and murderers are not the ones who torment the poor souls in this place where I am now. 

They are not the one I face. Spiritual warfare is the trial by fire and that acceptable service which the Lord requires of me, His will and purpose ordained before I was born. This is why Christ sends me to places where suffering abounds, my friend. As the Lord revealed to us all through His prophets, the earthly is but a reflection of the heavenly according to time and times and so the Lord revealed to me, through trial by fire, that there is an appointed time for every matter under heaven.

There's no other way to write about this. 

There is a time to be ignorant and a time to wander in the darkness,
A time to fight and the time to face defeat;
A time to expend this flesh and a time to see the end of it,
And a time to fade like the flowers of the field.  
There is a time to wither and a time to lose that which was given to you,
The time to curse the day you were born and fail the Lord who called you by name,
And even a time to forget Him, though He never forgets you. 

There is a time for the Lord to come with the brilliance of His glory,
A time for the Holy One to reveal His hand to the astonishment of all,
That time for the scales to be lifted from your eyes.
The time for defeat to become the shout of victory
For victory belongs to the Lord, and no other. 
There is a time to walk with the Lord and a time for Him to walk with you,
A time to humble yourself and draw close to His every word. 
A time to follow the Lamb wherever He goes. 

Our brother @Michael37 speaks truly about these principalities, the spiritual powers of wickedness in high places which we face in this present world. These are the enemies we face, my friend. Joshua and Israel of the flesh were an example for us; they faced giants in the promised land and so we, in turn, face giants in the heavenly places. To quote our brother, 

On 3/2/2021 at 12:10 AM, Michael37 said:

The fiery trial concluded so the next might unfold. What I faced in ignorance was revealed by the Spirit of the Lord: a throne of wickedness, a prince (principality) of darkness and the author of unspeakable suffering for as far as the eye could see. Nothing was spared from the wicked one's grasp... the drug cartel and gangs were but outgrowths of his malfeasance on earth. My dear friend was afflicted by this tormentor as I was; if not for the Lord, we both would have perished in that wilderness where the throne of evil lies. 

Even here in this place where Christ sent me, this prince's power is manifest. This is his territory after all, and he is that enemy which I face. 

We are born in spiritual warfare, Whyme. If I have anything to add to what others have shared here, it's this: walk with the Lord and He shall walk with you. When the hour comes, His Spirit shall be with you for who can stand against the Almighty? His Spirit will tell you where to go and what to do, and even what to say if He has words for you to speak. You will pray as He directs you and though you will face things all too familiar to this flesh we bear (our weakness), focus on Him alone for we have nothing to fear in Jesus Christ. 

They are already defeated and judged. Never forget this. :)  

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 3/1/2021 at 10:40 PM, Whyme said:

How does one fight spiritual warfare and is spiritual warfare the same as fighting the good fight of faith? 

That is an interesting question and I can think of several pieces of scripture one could think about to answer it.

From my personal life though I would have to say that one has to partake of the fight of faith before taking on spiritual warfare...   I learned that lesson the hard way and I'm sure God got a chuckle or two from my trials.

One as a human has absolutely no authority or power in the spirit realm..    none...   0.     Any spiritual war fighting has to come by or through the power of the Holy Spirit....    and you have to have the upper hand in the fight of faith to really be the tools the Holy Spirit uses in the general war with the dark side.

Basically, get a handle on the faith fight and the Holy Spirit will teach you the other.   And I believe that because each situation of need in the world is different so would be/is the way to fight it.    Our personage is the tool that the Holy Spirit uses to do the fighting so to speak.