• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

From my notes, what's your thoughts?

There should be no doubt in any Christian’s mind, that we are the terminal generation living and witnessing the end times. Everything prophetic is manifesting itself in birth pains. Our generation has witnessed Isaiah 66:8; Israel was born again as a nation in one day; May 14, 1948.

Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Matthew 24:32 (KJV) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33. So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

To paraphrase what Jesus said in Matthew 24:32-34; the fig tree represents national Israel, the bones have rapidly put on flesh, and we’ve witnessed it since, so the time is short. This generation [us] shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled. Our Rapture is at the door!

There are two prophetic things, pertaining to our terminal generation and the end-times, that are puzzling and a mystery to me yet, that we should be seeing signs and organization of. The literal rebuilding of Babylon, Iraq, and who or what the TEN Kings are: Here I’m concentrating on the “Ten Kings.” Keep in mind, the biblical number TEN [as in the Ten Kings] can mean “ordinal perfection” and foundational truth. My notes and thoughts are in concert with Gary Stearman [Prophecy Watchers]:

Daniel 7:24 (KJV) And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. Revelation 17:12 (KJV) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Historically and traditionally many scholars have suspected these ten kings may be leaders of ten nations. I personally have suspected, these kings [appointed leaders] may be leaders of the ten global economic trading zones that the United Nations divided the globe into. Both are still possibilities and viable, however; I’m going to think outside of the box for a moment. I would think we should be seeing some organization and signs of these kings at this late stage? ← Just a question to myself.

Oligarchy is becoming a popular buzzword in secular and biblical circles. I’ve extensively documented and noted about it before; that large private mega corporate business has and is willingly to take over government enforcement of oppressive and dictatorial rules and regulations, to their detriment and expense. They’re acting as though they want a seat at a near future global trading table.

oligarchy

noun (plural oligarchies) a small group of people having control of a country or organizaton.

a country governed by an oligarchy.

derivatives oligarchic adjective oligarchical adjective oligarchically adverb

origin 15th century: from Greek oligarkhia, from oligoifew’ + arkheinto rule’.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I suspect Daniel 12:4 is talking about knowledge in general, but particularly biblical knowledge and specifically prophetic knowledge of the end-times, as the day approaches.

Back to the oligarchy: Oligarchies are very wealthy and powerful businessmen, exercising great power, yet don’t have a kingdom yet. They would have something to offer the “New World Order” and the Antichrist; wealth, power, global influence, connections, globalist thinking, restrictions, censorship and control: In other words; they are plugged into the system and control it, they have expertise no one else has.

Some food for thought: Historically in the United States, companies becoming too big and powerful, monopolizing the sector, were broken up into bits and pieces [IE. ma Bell and AT&T]. What conglomerates have lately been brought before Congress to testify about their censorship and perceived agendas? Does Google and Facebook ring a bell? Who has the power [and did] to shut down their services, for a pretense and no legitimate reason, to a sitting US. President? All major social media is in cahoots [Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.] and conspired against a sitting US. President for political purposes. I’m starting to see a pattern forming… Congress will do nothing to break up these powerful conglomerates and are backed and encouraged by the liberals in office, the liberal news media for political purposes and censorship against their agenda [global government].

Private oligarchies have taken over all major media, satellite space programs [Space-X], technology, etc. Quantum computing, 5G and artificial intelligence is in the hands of the rich and powerful private sector. What does Google, Twitter, Facebook, all the other social media, facial recognition, bio-metric identification and the hundreds of satellites being placed in low earth orbit have in common? Censorship, control and surveillance of the global population.

Daniel 7:7 (KJV) After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 13:5 (KJV) And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Could speaking great things have to do with artificial intelligence and technology? Everything is rapidly emerging with greater clarity as time passes in this terminal generation. Quantum computing and artificial intelligence is about perfected, and will be capable of handling incalculable amounts of data instantly, and make intelligent decisions quickly. The image of the Beast is man-made using technology (Rev. 13:14).

This appears to be the direction things are heading at this time, and time will prophetically clarify.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

There should be no doubt in any Christian’s mind, that we are the terminal generation living and witnessing the end times.

The end times began around the time of Christ's ascension. Peter wrote this shortly before he was martyred by Nero in 68AD.

1Pe 4:7  But the end of all things is at hand: be you therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Reportedly John wrote this between 95 & 110AD.

1Jn 2:18  Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

the biblical number TEN [as in the Ten Kings] can mean “ordinal perfection” and foundational truth.

Similarly, where the number TEN is concerned I look at FULNESS and FULFILLMENT where applicable:

1. Ten Plagues of Egypt.
  2. Ten Commandments.
  3. Ten Virgins in the Kingdom Parable.
  4. Ten Horns representing Ten Kings and their Kingdoms.

The dragon and the beast from the sea each have Ten Horns meaning the fulness of their power and strength in the scenes which the narrative describes.

This power and strength of the Ten Horns are extremities of the beast which enable it to achieve extreme executive enforcement, with the result that Babylon is brought down in a way that fulfils God's Will (see below) .

Rev 17:12-14  And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  (13)  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  (14)  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev 17:16-17  And the ten horns which you saw upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.  (17)  For God has put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

People continue to speculate on a literal confederacy of ten kings, and this is by no means ruled out with a figurative meaning in which a full compliment of sovereign power and authority is foretold.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:
  • Ten Plagues of Egypt.
  • Ten Commandments.
  • Ten Virgins in the Kingdom Parable.
  • Ten Horns representing Ten Kings and their Kingdoms.

Interesting in that there were 10 individual plagues and commandments. The 10 virgins were broken into two groups of 5, so there were 10 individuals. There is going to be 10 individual kings that will be a complete cabal.

18 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Interesting in that there were 10 individual plagues and commandments. The 10 virgins were broken into two groups of 5, so there were 10 individuals. There is going to be 10 individual kings that will be a complete cabal.

The ten divisions of Rome

1. Alemanni - Germany. 6. Visigoths - Spain.
2. Franks - France. 7. Anglo-Saxons - England.
3. Burgundians - Switzerland. 8. Ostrogoths - Exterminated.
4. Suevi - Portugal. 9. Lombards - Italy.
5. Vandals - Exterminated. 10. Heruli - Exterminated.

History shows that the Western Roman Empire divided into ten separate kingdoms, Alemanni, Franks, Burgundians, Suevi, Vandals, Visigoths, Anglo-Saxons, Ostrogoths, Lombards, and the Heruli; this is the order that they came into prominence in the western empire. [Source ]

Yes, although only five of the ten virgins were admitted, as a whole the fulfillment of God's Will is portrayed in the ten.

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

From my notes, what's your thoughts?

There should be no doubt in any Christian’s mind, that we are the terminal generation living and witnessing the end times. Everything prophetic is manifesting itself in birth pains. Our generation has witnessed Isaiah 66:8; Israel was born again as a nation in one day; May 14, 1948.

Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Matthew 24:32 (KJV) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33. So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

To paraphrase what Jesus said in Matthew 24:32-34; the fig tree represents national Israel, the bones have rapidly put on flesh, and we’ve witnessed it since, so the time is short. This generation [us] shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled. Our Rapture is at the door!

There are two prophetic things, pertaining to our terminal generation and the end-times, that are puzzling and a mystery to me yet, that we should be seeing signs and organization of. The literal rebuilding of Babylon, Iraq, and who or what the TEN Kings are: Here I’m concentrating on the “Ten Kings.” Keep in mind, the biblical number TEN [as in the Ten Kings] can mean “ordinal perfection” and foundational truth. My notes and thoughts are in concert with Gary Stearman [Prophecy Watchers]:

Just watched an episode of Prophecy Watchers with Stearman and Crone. Crone said the 10 kings are not kings but only become kings with the beast. I'm with Crone here. They are 10 kings, individuals that receive power as kings with the beast. 

Daniel 7:24 (KJV) And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. Revelation 17:12 (KJV) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Historically and traditionally many scholars have suspected these ten kings may be leaders of ten nations. I personally have suspected, these kings [appointed leaders] may be leaders of the ten global economic trading zones that the United Nations divided the globe into. Both are still possibilities and viable, however; I’m going to think outside of the box for a moment. I would think we should be seeing some organization and signs of these kings at this late stage? ← Just a question to myself.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. - Revelation 17:12 

From this they only get their power from the beast for a short time. Apparently they can only  rise to power after the beast is in power.

Oligarchy is becoming a popular buzzword in secular and biblical circles. I’ve extensively documented and noted about it before; that large private mega corporate business has and is willingly to take over government enforcement of oppressive and dictatorial rules and regulations, to their detriment and expense. They’re acting as though they want a seat at a near future global trading table.

oligarchy

noun (plural oligarchies) a small group of people having control of a country or organizaton.

a country governed by an oligarchy.

derivatives oligarchic adjective oligarchical adjective oligarchically adverb

origin 15th century: from Greek oligarkhia, from oligoifew’ + arkheinto rule’.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I suspect Daniel 12:4 is talking about knowledge in general, but particularly biblical knowledge and specifically prophetic knowledge of the end-times, as the day approaches.

Back to the oligarchy: Oligarchies are very wealthy and powerful businessmen, exercising great power, yet don’t have a kingdom yet. They would have something to offer the “New World Order” and the Antichrist; wealth, power, global influence, connections, globalist thinking, restrictions, censorship and control: In other words; they are plugged into the system and control it, they have expertise no one else has.

Some food for thought: Historically in the United States, companies becoming too big and powerful, monopolizing the sector, were broken up into bits and pieces [IE. ma Bell and AT&T]. What conglomerates have lately been brought before Congress to testify about their censorship and perceived agendas? Does Google and Facebook ring a bell? Who has the power [and did] to shut down their services, for a pretense and no legitimate reason, to a sitting US. President? All major social media is in cahoots [Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.] and conspired against a sitting US. President for political purposes. I’m starting to see a pattern forming… Congress will do nothing to break up these powerful conglomerates and are backed and encouraged by the liberals in office, the liberal news media for political purposes and censorship against their agenda [global government].

Private oligarchies have taken over all major media, satellite space programs [Space-X], technology, etc. Quantum computing, 5G and artificial intelligence is in the hands of the rich and powerful private sector. What does Google, Twitter, Facebook, all the other social media, facial recognition, bio-metric identification and the hundreds of satellites being placed in low earth orbit have in common? Censorship, control and surveillance of the global population.

So could it be construed these giants of social media are already kings with king like power? It seems they even have private military personnel, though we don't see that on the tweets and posts!  

Daniel 7:7 (KJV) After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 13:5 (KJV) And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Could speaking great things have to do with artificial intelligence and technology? Everything is rapidly emerging with greater clarity as time passes in this terminal generation. Quantum computing and artificial intelligence is about perfected, and will be capable of handling incalculable amounts of data instantly, and make intelligent decisions quickly. The image of the Beast is man-made using technology (Rev. 13:14).

This appears to be the direction things are heading at this time, and time will prophetically clarify.

I have heard about the tech sector side of prophecy for some time. May be, but maybe not, the fulfillment of the image, the false signs of the false prophet and speaking blasphemies. 

I can't shake another truth however.

"For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain."

Since Paul is using 'sophia' in a broad sense here he means intelligence and skill as well. This leads to the idea that no matter the level of gained knowledge God is far above all that, as far as a 200 IQ is from an amoeba, farther probably in terms of knowledge.

In power there is no greater power than the creative. Making life from stardust is the ultimate show of strength. Satan comes in that level of power and knowledge and gives the beast his power and authority; power and authority that originates in the creative power of God and of all knowledge.

This leads me to believe that when this all goes down we are going to see things we have never seen before, things no one has; that no imagination has ever dreamed. 

Maybe it's all tech, that is a possibility. I'm of the mind it's innate power and control, the control of the atoms through and through, bent to the will of the One with the power that controls the very dust of the ground.

6 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

The ten divisions of Rome

1. Alemanni - Germany. 6. Visigoths - Spain.
2. Franks - France. 7. Anglo-Saxons - England.
3. Burgundians - Switzerland. 8. Ostrogoths - Exterminated.
4. Suevi - Portugal. 9. Lombards - Italy.
5. Vandals - Exterminated. 10. Heruli - Exterminated.

History shows that the Western Roman Empire divided into ten separate kingdoms, Alemanni, Franks, Burgundians, Suevi, Vandals, Visigoths, Anglo-Saxons, Ostrogoths, Lombards, and the Heruli; this is the order that they came into prominence in the western empire. [Source ]

Yes, although only five of the ten virgins were admitted, as a whole the fulfillment of God's Will is portrayed in the ten.

Yes. I agree. An aspect is fulness. But again we have a group that numbers 10 individuals. Fulness could certainly be a major factor but the individual things is a group of 10. The hands are complete with 10 total digits, same with the feet. 

I think we are saying the same thing. Yes, 10 represents complete, full, total, but 10 things or events exist or occur in time and space.

15 hours ago, Diaste said:

I think we are saying the same thing. Yes, 10 represents complete, full, total, but 10 things or events exist or occur in time and space.

Hallelujah. Yes, some abstract things do require location and quantification, whether they be a finite drop of time in an infinite sea of eternity, or a comprehensible expanse of space in an incomprehensible presence of vastness.

I believe the details of heavenly intelligence are framed for us by Divine Inspiration in numbers and symbols to communicate the intentions of God in Creation and its Aftermath.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/3/2021 at 5:55 AM, SONshine said:

Interesting stuff...

Revelation 17:12

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The "ten horns" are ten kings (powers), and all these “kings” exist at the same time, for one hour (the hour of temptation).  I believe this will be a one-world political system that will be led by the dragon.  Woe!

As Micheal37 said, the 10 always means FULNESS or COMPLETENESS, actually 10 is Completeness and 12 is Fulness which is why I say the 144,000 is ALL Israel, 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10. Its not 144,000. 

Likewise, Micheal37 is on point, Rev. 2:10 the church of Smyrna were told they would have tribulation for 10 days, which means the entire church age. There are no 10 kings, its the COMPLETE KINGS/Nations that broke apart via the Fourth Beast or Roman Empire via a MORTAL WOUND. They were cited by Daniel as being like unto Iron & Clay, not being able cleave to one another or come back together as a single entity, he even stated that they would try via the SEED of men (Royal Marriage) but to no avail. 

Thus these 10 simply means these SAME NATIONS/Regional Power/Europe come together during the end times and create 7 Year Agreements with Israel and the MANY in the Region, then they Conquer the whole region, not just Israel, as Dan. 11:40-43 shows us. The 10 simply stands in for ALL Europe, just like the 10 commandments stand for ALL God's Laws, just like the 10 days of Tribulation meant the ENTIRE Church Age, just like the 10 Brides stands for the ENTIRE Church, and the 5 being SHUT OUT, imho, says that 1 billion "Christians" will be left on earth, and 1 Billion will be taken to the Wedding in Heaven. By the way, we get the exact same ratio with the ONE LEFT and the ONE TAKEN, 50 percent. 

The Three Kings overcome is not even spoken of in Revelation unless I am mistaken, I think this is Gabriel telling Daniel that the Fourth Beast AND the other Kingdom that ARISES out of the Fourth Beast at the END TIME, will subdue the other three Beasts so to speak. I don't think that the Anti-Christ has a war with 3 or 1/3 of the Nations in Europe, they are all likeminded !! I simply think its speaking of the 3 prior kingdoms for one purpose only, to allow everyone to know these are not the same kingdoms at all, they change COMPLETELY over time, and Daniel was being told this before it happened, so I think God via Gabriel was allowing Daniel to know this LAST BEAST will not be as the other three, as a matter of fact Dan. 7:3 points out that ALL the Beasts were different from each other. 

Thus the 10 = THE COMPLETE EUROPE............European Union.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/3/2021 at 5:55 AM, SONshine said:

Interesting stuff...

Revelation 17:12

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The "ten horns" are ten kings (powers), and all these “kings” exist at the same time, for one hour (the hour of temptation).  I believe this will be a one-world political system that will be led by the dragon.  Woe!

Note that they have no "kingdom." It seems they come into power at the very end of the 70th week. I suspect "10" here represents all: all the combined armies of the world traveling to Israel to once and for all time wipe Israel off the maps. Of course they fail.  Someone that saw this battle in a vision said there were 70 nations represented with troops at Armageddon.