IGNORED

They keep saying benefits of vaccine outweigh risks despites of many deaths.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

I think much more die from covid then the vaccine. I got my first shot and did not feel well. But will get the second. I think covid will never end without the vaccine.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,378
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

So how "many" is "many"?

According to the provided article, no causal link has been established between the vaccine and the deaths. There were 7 clotting deaths after 18.1 millions vaccine doses. So even if there was a causal link (again - which has not been established), the risk is 1 in more-than 2.5 million. There are much higher adverse risks (including death) associated with most over-the-counter medications.

I think it is also worth noting that these potentially-suspicious deaths are only reported in association with 1 of the 4 available vaccines.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

Seems like the Brits are now doing studies as the clots and brain deaths cannot be ignored much longer.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,258
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

AGENDA 21, Human are no longer looked upon as different than the animals, made in the image of God from the Bible , no the U.N  Luciferians  have classified humans as animals. They are disposable

“If you wanted to depopulate a significant portion of the world, and to do it in a way that wouldn’t require destruction of the environment with nuclear weapons, or poisoning everyone with anthrax or something, And you wanted plausible deniability, whilst you had a multi-year infectious disease crisis; I don’t think you could come up with a better plan of work than what seems to be in from of me. I can’t say that’s what they’re going to do, but I cannot think of a benign explanation for why they are doing it.” (“Interview with Dr Mike Yeadon“, The Delingpole Podcast; Minute 44: 25) https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/pure-unalloyed-evil/

April18 2021

21 year old universiry of cincinaati dead  after receiving Johnson & Johnson Covid injection

https://vaccineimpact.com/

India’s Health Ambassador & Tamil Actor Vivek Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

by GreatGameIndia
April 17, 2021

The Covid Propaganda Continues Even in the Face of Vaccination Murder

https://truthcomestolight.com/the-covid-propaganda-continues-even-in-the-face-of-vaccination-murder/

“As so-called ‘vaccines’ of all approved companies are being shut down in the U.S. and around the world due to horrible side effects and death, the state, the media, and the illegitimate ‘health’ organizations are continually recommending more ‘vaccinations’ of poisons be given. This obviously defies logic and sanity, but it should make evident to many more that this is a plot meant only to control and kill, and has never been meant to stop or cure any ‘virus.’ The only goals of this deception called ‘Covid’ are to cause sickness and death in order to accomplish depopulation and set the stage for technocratic control over all of humanity.”  ~ Gary D. Barnett

Healthy 27-Year-Old Chicago Doctor DEAD 3 Months Following COVID Shots Raising Long-term Safety Concerns

https://vaccineimpact.com/

U.S. Pauses Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, Citing ‘Rare’ Blood Clots
The CDC and FDA called for a temporary but immediate halt to the use of J&J’s COVID vaccine while they investigate at least six cases of potentially dangerous blood clots in people who received the vaccine.

https://truthcomestolight.com/u-s-pauses-johnson-johnson-vaccine-citing-rare-blood-clots/

by Children’s Health Defense Team, The Defender
April 13, 2021
CDC Reports 2,794 Total Deaths Following COVID Experimental “Vaccines” as Some Clinics Halt J&J Shots due to Side Effects

April 10, 2021
https://vaccineimpact.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2021/04/CDC-VAERS-report-4.5.21-768x461-1.jpgCDC Reports 2,794 Total Deaths Following COVID Experimental “Vaccines” as Some Clinics Halt J&J Shots due to Side Effects
In what is becoming the most censored story probably in the history of the United States, the CDC has reported this week that 2,794 deaths have been reported to VAERS as of April 5, 2021, following injections of the three experimental, non-FDA approved, COVID-19 injections. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines. To put this into some perspective, there were a total of 345 deaths recorded in VAERS following vaccines for all of 2020. From 2010 through the end of 2020, an entire decade spanning 11 years, there were a total of 2,588 deaths recorded following vaccines. So deaths following vaccines during the first three months of 2021 have now exceeded total deaths for the past 11 years. How is this not headline news? What does the CDC say about all these deaths following COVID-19 injections? "A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths."

CDC Reports 2,794 Total Deaths Following COVID Experimental “Vaccines” as Some Clinics Halt J&J Shots due to Side Effects

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There have been many reports of people dying after receiving the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines, just the main stream media is not posting much of that.

Funny though that most deaths occurring in 2019 were attributed to being Covid-19 deaths, even though there was no full proof of that or autopsies to confirm that.

But when it comes to people dying after getting vaccines you get denial after denial from pro agenda RESET vaccination promoters, that the person died resulting from covid-19 vaccination .

Thank goodness there are people fighting to show the evidence of this cover up.

• nst us"
  •  
Posted April 10 (edited)
On 3/3/2021 at 8:59 AM, Starise said:

Similar things have been reported in the conspiracy threads. The main goal seems to be controlling people. I think some of it has come out as true and some of it was intentional disinformation. Disinformation is often used to discredit legitimate information, especially online.

Some of the tech allegedly developed for thoughts control

- Transmitters capable of transmitting voices directly into the brain, leading people to hear "voices in their heads" This tech uses microwaves.

- Space satellites capable of projecting laser light from multiple locations to build 3d images in the sky that look like solid objects. One theory behind some chem trails was they were testing atmospheric substrates as projection mediums.

It should come as no surprise if there were or are experiments in vaccine and DNA manipulation. Whether these experiments have been a part of the vaccination programs is another matter as of yet unproven, at least for me. I don't doubt it's happening, but I'm not to the point of thinking anyone who gets this vaccine could eventually be a government controlled zombie. 

If anything, our ability to maintain our will never goes away according to the Bible. We will always have the ability to say yes or no to anything. That we could be made tired or drugged and caused say or do things that aren't really "us" under interrogation and mind manipulation tricks  is true. As soon as all of that has worn off, we are back to ourselves again and making choices. So me might see this as a grey area of the will. It really isn't. I see it as the temporary stealing of a person's reasoning faculties.

If looking at the Bible, I read nowhere that Christians will ever be forced to take any mark or marks as indicated in Revelation. No matter how you see these "marks" this is true. We always have a choice. If God knew we were going to be tricked into something, He would have made us aware of it . This is my opinion. We are always prepared through the word to defend against satanic attacks of ANY kind.

Expand  

Hi Starise;

"I read nowhere that Christians will ever be forced to take any mark or marks as indicated in Revelation. No matter how you see these "marks" this is true. We always have a choice."

Yes the Holy Bible is clear on this one, we are given the choice, -vaccines- Mark of the Beast,  there is a choice.

The bible is clear that those who do not receive the Mark of the Beast, will no longer be able to buy or sell.

so if we look at things in the present, all those not being vaccinated, will become second class citizens, frowned upon by vaccinated people and the governments. They will become more and more limited to how they can live, where they can buy and earn a living. It is already happening

Up to date, in certain parts of the world, vaccine passports are being issued,  Work places are being paid by the government to make their place of employment a vaccinated environment for personal, for workers, also the PCR test in some places is mandatory to be able to go froward in one way or another.

So yes we have a choice, and those who make the choice to not get vaccinated of have the PCR test- up to the forehead/brain : using a long stick put up their nose up to the cruciform plate -the bone that separates the brain from the nasal cavity to the brain. :Note:There have been reports of cruciform injury where people have gotten mildly to severely maimed depending on how severe the fracture was to the cruciform plate while the "test" was being performed. from brain fluid leakage, to meningitis, to loss of smell or taste.

Yes we have the right to CHOOSE and yes there are consequences to what we have chosen.

There are currently other treatments that don't involve vaccination to treat Covid-19 actively or prophylacticly.

Also there are other means such a mouth mucous, or spit test or blood test that can determine also weather a person tests positive or negative for covid.

The stick to the cruciform plate test currently done was fist done by the ancients Egyptians to control  and also torture/maim their slaves.

This world is going back to the ways of Egypt, ( did you see the recent parade in Egypt this week?) something God freed those who chose Him and His Laws,that are circumcised in a true Christians heart instead of the laws /ways/science /technologies of this world that has become a god to the followers of such.

Yes we have a choice, but many are now fast asleep, under the lures of main stream media propaganda programming, and so the decisions people make will still remain their choices and also with the consequences that follow.

To those who receive the Mark of the Beast, the bible is clear, they will no longer be part of Gods children, they will end up in hell.

How fast some have run get the vaccine all so that they can be FREE to work, buy and sell, do as they please, all so that they can have their bowl of lentil soup, giving up their  God given genome birthright for an"enslaved  false freedom given by the Beast system).

They have allowed a new mRNA "vaccines"= gene therapy-modifier that modifies and restructures Gods given natural genome without looking at the possible consequences of their actions.

They won't be able to say they were not warned, as there have been many Christians warning in especially these past years 2019, 2020, 2021 .

There is a satanic plan, that begun a long time ago.

-The  luciferian federal reserve system 1913.

-The United Nations set up. The United Nations is an international organization founded in  October 24 1945 after the Second World War by 51 countries.

-Quantum computing, the AI system controlling algorithms...

-Now the genetic/ marking/chiping "vaccination" program, the infrastructure leading to the internet of things, including medicine. There new vaccines have new delivery systems that involve nanoparticles ,elements, magnets, that will make you attuned to a frequency from5G, 6G. They are not yet using the full potential energy of 5G and 6G

They are waiting to other things to fall into place like the

-Soon to come cripto currency for all.

The infrastructure has and is being set up and since the beginning of Covid-19 has gained great speed.

This is not conspiracy, this is all happening in real time, just many have not been paying attention or are to deep asleep. Only Gods Holy Spirit can now  awake them up, if its not to late.

But God Warns there will be a time where it will be too late:

Revelation 18:23

The Doom of Babylon
22And the sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will never ring out in you again. Nor will any craftsmen of any trade be found in you again, nor the sound of a millstone be heard in you again. 23 The light of a lamp will never shine in you again, and the voices of a bride and bridegroom will never call out in you again. For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery=
pharmakia. 24And there was found in her the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who had been slain on the earth.…

Revelation 14:9

The Three Angels and Babylon's Fall
8Then a second angel followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, who has made all the nations drink the wine of the passion of her immorality.” 9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.…

But God Warns there will be a time where it will be too late:

Revelation 18:23

The Doom of Babylon
22And the sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will never ring out in you again. Nor will any craftsmen of any trade be found in you again, nor the sound of a millstone be heard in you again. 23 The light of a lamp will never shine in you again, and the voices of a bride and bridegroom will never call out in you again. For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery=
pharmakia. 24And there was found in her the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who had been slain on the earth.…

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,240
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  99

Topics such as these invariably stir up strife. Experience proves this time and again as they swiftly descend into virtual shouting matches which edifies no one. I share @George's concern regarding the impact this has upon our witness to a fallen world; what does this say about our walk with the Lord? Our faith in Jesus Christ who told us to live peacefully with our neighbor and love them as ourselves? 

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God. (Matthew 5:9)

At the minimum I would think this topic belongs elsewhere, seeing as how it isn't relevant to general Christian discussion... unless we're looking to furnish an object lesson to the reader in how Christians ought not to conduct themselves. Since a moderator is already aware of this topic there's no point in reporting it. 

• Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,258
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

The Covid Propaganda Continues Even in the Face of Vaccination Murder

“As so-called ‘vaccines’ of all approved companies are being shut down in the U.S. and around the world due to horrible side effects and death, the state, the media, and the illegitimate ‘health’ organizations are continually recommending more ‘vaccinations’ of poisons be given. This obviously defies logic and sanity, but it should make evident to many more that this is a plot meant only to control and kill, and has never been meant to stop or cure any ‘virus.’ The only goals of this deception called ‘Covid’ are to cause sickness and death in order to accomplish depopulation and set the stage for technocratic control over all of humanity.”  ~ Gary D. Barnett

https://truthcomestolight.com/the-covid-propaganda-continues-even-in-the-face-of-vaccination-murder/

Catherine Austin Fitts w/ Greg Hunter:: The Greatest Violations of Nuremberg Code in History Are Happening Now — “We Are Talking About a Slavery System”

“We just saw the Chairman of the Federal Reserve talking about the economy was getting better because the vaccination rate was going up.  I think that’s code for the bank stocks are going up because we are downloading operating systems in more and more people, and our stock reflects that.  We get a pop on our stock for every person we can remotely control with our operating system. . . . If you look at the deaths and adverse events, and the failure to provide true informed consent, we are talking about the greatest violations of the Nuremberg Code in history—now.” ~ Catherine Austin Fitts

Greatest Violations of Nuremberg Code in History – Catherine Austin Fitts

by Greg Hunter, USAWatchdog.com
April 17, 2021

https://truthcomestolight.com/catherine-austin-fitts-w-greg-hunter-the-greatest-violations-of-nuremberg-code-in-history-are-happening-now-we-are-talking-about-a-slavery-system/

• Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I thought I had already moved them all.

Thank you.

Guest kingdombrat

In my opinion, it's the [side effects] that are the "real killer" here.

It's the 3rd day since my second shot, and at sunrise today, I stood up on my bed and crowed like a rooster :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: