• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 5/3/2021 at 6:55 PM, Figure of eighty said:

I was talking to a friend of mine that said his job is making it mandatory to get the vaccine. We both share the same views and arent eager to get it. We arent anti vax just not comfortable with a rushed one. 

Now the thing is he works remote so I thought he was fine since he was at home but they still want him vaccinated. 

I just dont understand since hed be at home. 

Idk i just dont like where this is headed.

I don't think people should be forced to take the vaccine. There are no danger to those of us who have had the vaccine.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

Well we just fell off the fact bus into maybe land

Herd Immunity from the first strain and  Dr Faucci (God bless his pea picking little heart) is backing off that statement as of this week

Overall survival rate of everyone who got it. People with weakened immune system are subject to many dangers including flu and staph infections

It may have been China's goal to make us sick.  Not the liberal democrats, but boy howdy do the yknow how to take advantaged of a situation

Untested, Unproven, Untaken

thanks

But how and why did it escape from the lab? The guys who tried to warn us about the virus died...:blink:

Edited by missmuffet

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't believe this 99% survival rate you all keep tossing out here. There have been just too many dead for me to accept that Covid has a 99% survival rate. 

If you have facts to the otherwise, please provide them. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,144
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

The mortality rate of COVID-19 varies depending upon age, access to care, the severity of the infection, and as experience in the United States during the pandemic has demonstrated, it disproportionally affects minority groups (higher mortality rate). Emerging statistics also seem to indicate that recent variants have a higher mortality rate because the severity of infection is more frequent. 

According to the WHO, the aggregate mortality rate of COVID-19 is 3.4%. In order to truly understand the mortality rate of COVID-19, one has to review statistics according to the demographics I listed above. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

58 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

The mortality rate of COVID-19 varies depending upon age, access to care, the severity of the infection, and as experience in the United States during the pandemic has demonstrated, it disproportionally affects minority groups (higher mortality rate). Emerging statistics also seem to indicate that recent variants have a higher mortality rate because the severity of infection is more frequent. 

According to the WHO, the aggregate mortality rate of COVID-19 is 3.4%. In order to truly understand the mortality rate of COVID-19, one has to review statistics according to the demographics I listed above. 

I’ve read global starvation has doubled since last year, mainly supplies shut down to covid restrictions. It’s up to about 25,000 a day.

Crazy try and stop a virus and starvation goes way up.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

15 hours ago, Sparks said:

It's a simple formula if you are in the USA:

Step 1:  Tell your friend to print out and keep all notifications and emails about this topic, today.  Don't wait.  Do it today.   Step 2, don't quit!  Work as usual until you are fired for not taking vaccine or until you find a better job that does not require this vaccine.  Step 3, when your friend is fired over not taking the vaccine, get that in writing, and have him/her take the case to an employment attorney, and sue that employer into oblivion. 

Don't talk about this plan with the employer, or threaten.  

While vaccine companies have immunity over law suits, the employer won't.   You cannot force a person to take a vaccine, especially over one that is not approved.

Oh, and this is not legal advice, just common sense.  Maybe ask a lawyer for advice before you do this.

I was on reddit and someone was let go over refusal to take the vaccine.He also brought up the topic of suing and one responder stated that some employers may have the right to fire somewhere in the contract for such reasons. 

Idk either way its getting out of hand imo.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I wasn't going to get the vaccine, but I changed my mind when the V.A. offered it to us vets for free. This is the Pfizer two-shot. A doctor who'd gotten it told me he got only a slightly sore arm afterwards, and that was it as far as side effects. It turned out the same way with me. Barely even felt the needle both times. I got the slight soreness, and after the second shot (when you most expect side effects) I got a slight, short-lived nausea and chills that weren't bad enough to keep me away from my job that day. 

That was a month ago, and since then I've been fine. Hope this helps...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

If you have facts to the otherwise, please provide them. 

My fact is there are just too many people dead for there to be a 99% survival rate. It just doesn't make sense. If it was really 99% survival rate, the number of dead in the US alone would not be more then the number who died in WWII. But more people have died of Covid-19 in the US then in WWII. So how can there possibly be a 99% survival rate? It would be like saying WWII had a 99% survival rate. It just doesn't make any sense given the number of dead.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Figure of eighty said:

I was on reddit and someone was let go over refusal to take the vaccine.He also brought up the topic of suing and one responder stated that some employers may have the right to fire somewhere in the contract for such reasons. 

Idk either way its getting out of hand imo.

I think employers can have requirements within reason. My employer required that I have direct deposit. As they only pay by direct deposit. I see this to be much like how employers require drug test. Or some require you pass a physical. If someone dose not want to do these things. They are free to look elsewhere for a job.

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

Maybe someone will be interested in watching the interview entitled:
"Historical Parallels with Vera Sharav and Dr. Andrew Kaufman"
You can find it on lbry.tv
"Dr. Kaufman and Holocaust Survivor Vera Sharav discuss the common subversion of the health system in WW II era Germany and the covid great reset."