Whyme

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

He saved me from hell...praise the Lord!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, Whyme said:

For me, i once struggled with lust but God delivered me. This victory renews me and gives me hope. I feel like i used up God's patience, it took so long. One day i needed to decide that i wanted God more than sin. Paul's words on thinking Spiritually are a great help when dealing with unwanted thoughts. 

My old self. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,372
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  99

7 hours ago, clancy said:

Brother ,you start such great threads!! ?

For me it was fear of men.

A Blushing phobia that turned into a fear, if you have never had either ,you could never relate to them.

Praise God for that.,,,the blushing ruined my life I thought, but there was certainly a reason behind it....and I can now thank the Lord, for all of that suffering...

I have never felt such freedom and peace ,ever  in my life, I know in my heart I’m at peace with God....a long time coming.?

I agree sister, this is a wonderful thread. What a blessing the Lord gives to us all, that we might share in the joy of our brothers and sisters. 

I'd never known such peace and joy in Jesus Christ until that day when He delivered me from myself, which was also a long time in the coming. The words of the Psalm are my own:

It is good for me that I have been afflicted,
That I may learn Your statutes.
The law of Your mouth is better to me
Than thousands of coins of gold and silver.

(Psalm 119:71-72 NKJV)

When the Lord reversed the illness which brought me close to the grave years ago, the Son of God was pleased to grant me time to walk with Him on this earth. This is the gift of God to one so undeserving, that I might know and be known by Him. Your prayers are precious but don't worry for my sake! I've been through this before but the difference between that ordeal and what lies before me now is the difference between darkness and His marvelous light. 

I didn't know about the trial I had to endure in the past because it was good that I didn't know. The Lord promised that I would be given time to walk with Him and when that time is complete, I would dwell with Him in fullness forevermore. This is His gift to me now: comfort and joy never ending, the knowledge that my sojourn on earth is coming to an end! 

This disease progresses slowly compared to what I endured in the past so while the Almighty has blessed me with this knowledge, I don't know the day nor hour when the desire of my heart will be granted at last. The Lord promised that it won't take me by surprise... that I know for certain.  

So the work He has me doing in this city is all the more important! I will keep serving my neighbor until the time arrives when I can't. :)  

Edited by Marathoner
typo
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  10

24 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

I agree sister, this is a wonderful thread. What a blessing the Lord gives to us all, that we might share in the joy of our brothers and sisters. 

I'd never known such peace and joy in Jesus Christ until that day when He delivered me from myself, which was also a long time in the coming. The words of the Psalm are my own:

It is good for me that I have been afflicted,
That I may learn Your statutes.
The law of Your mouth is better to me
Than thousands of coins of gold and silver.

(Psalm 119:71-72 NKJV)

When the Lord reversed the illness which brought me close to the grave years ago, the Son of God was pleased to grant me time to walk with Him on this earth. This is the gift of God to one so undeserving, that I might know and be known by Him. Your prayers are precious but don't worry for my sake! I've been through this before but the difference between that ordeal and what lies before me now is the difference between darkness and His marvelous light. 

I didn't know about the trial I had to endure in the past because it was good that I didn't know. The Lord promised that I would be given time to walk with Him and when that time is complete, I would dwell with Him in fullness forevermore. This is His gift to me now: comfort and joy never ending, the knowledge that my sojourn on earth is coming to an end! 

This disease progresses slowly compared to what I endured in the past so while the Almighty has blessed me with this knowledge, I don't know the day nor hour when the desire of my heart will be granted at last. The Lord promised that it won't take me by surprise... that I know for certain.  

So the work He has me doing in this city is all the more important! I will keep serving my neighbor until the time arrives when I can't. :)  

I dont fear death as i once did. Of course i havent been tested yet, but i hope i have your strength when its needed. Why should we fear heaven? I keep asking myself that question.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

God saved me From lust n hate n from esoteric mantras to evoke deity power n from keeping many kinds of spirits.

Edited by R. Hartono