• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  935
  • Topics Per Day:  0.72
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  0

Sheep & Goats = Matthew 25;31-46

When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory. And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.  

Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the World. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 

Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  

Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.  

Then shall they also answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall He answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. 

AMEN

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.69
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, MizKJVOnly said:

When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory. And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.  

Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the World. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 

Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  

Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.  

Then shall they also answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall He answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. 

AMEN

That is the separation of the believers and the nonbelievers at the end of the 7 year tribulation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is the separation of the believers and the nonbelievers at the end of the 7 year tribulation. 

The goats are the pretenders. the ones who claim to be saved, But God does not know them.

They call him Lord, but did not live their life for Him

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.69
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Riverwalker said:

The goats are the pretenders. the ones who claim to be saved, But God does not know them.

They call him Lord, but did not live their life for Him

Yes :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

You stated: "They call him Lord, but did not live their life for Him".

I believe it's more than that. There's going to be many that  "lived their life for Him" in their perception of godliness,  who were not chosen by God. Our minds are pretty tricky. And by whose standard are we measured on how we live our life for Christ?

I do not hold to Calvinism

God offers salvation to all

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  273
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,326
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

16 hours ago, MizKJVOnly said:

Hi MK,

The `sheep` are those who looked after the Jews in the trib, while the `goats,` did not.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  11

On 6/11/2021 at 9:21 AM, MizKJVOnly said:

AMEN

Ah!  “right hand” ….”left hand.”

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 6/11/2021 at 11:32 AM, missmuffet said:

This is what I .. hmm how I read and understood it. 

So about what the OP said...... Ever tell anyone about Christ? Christ told the Father about you.. they rejoiced when He found you. So for Christ to look at me and say "I never knew you" He would have to lie. We can't look at this world how we do things and apply it to Christ. We can think we knew someone yet say "wow I guess I never knew you". Christ said "I never". So He never knew them. 

The gifts He gives all He never takes back. Knowing Christ or not those GIFTS still work. His NAME same.. always works. This for me is not about some preachers right now I don't like or disagree with. Christ knows me.. I know Him (haha know Him.. trying). 

Edited by TheBlade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,271
  • Content Per Day:  3.31
  • Days Won:  30

On 6/12/2021 at 12:10 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

Nowhere in scripture will you find God offering an individual the opportunity to " receive " eternal life.  The word "All" in many instances refers to "all" who were given to Christ by God the Father,  as we clearly read in John 6. 

Joh 1:11  He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.  Joh 1:12  But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:

1Jn 5:11  And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.

1Jn 5:12  He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Therefore,  When we receive Christ we also receive eternal life.  This is receiving Him as God in human flesh and receiving His Holy Spirit to reside within us.  

Christ died for all men but only believers appropriate His gift of salvation.  

1Ti 4:10. For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.

• This is Worthy 2