• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, inchrist said:

Have you actually even bothered to look at scripture to give you the identity of these locusts?

Once again sticking your foot in your mouth!

crowns of gold (where would you find that meaning in scripture?)

Their hair was like women’s. (where would you find that in scripture?)

hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. (where would you find that in scripture?)

They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, (where would you find this meaning in scripture?) 

They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, (where wpuld you find the this meaning inscripture?)

Yeah I know what it all means. Got the proof too.

Don't even think about trying to turn the table around getting the answers from me. I was the one who posted that scripture asking you if you know what it means first.

Tell us what they are Tonto.

Edited by Psalms37:4

12 hours ago, inchrist said:

I see this christian biblical attitude of a sentence of yours was deleted. Such a shame, Im sure the readers have been learning so well how to conduct themselves from you.

And you're a perfect saint even after writing this on the top of this page.

Im sorry china bean I cant remember all your dross.

Now the 6th trumpet we have the following

Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind

Now since Im so foolish and you're so clever....

How is your 200 million army going to cross the great River Euphrates to torture those who have the mark of the beast in the 5th trumpet, when they would only be allowed to cross in the 6th trumpet?

You are foolish. You keep proving this everyday when you post something. Today is no exception.

Evidence #1

Read 9:13-16 carefully O'Foolish One. At the 6th trumpet, the four angels bound at the Euphrates are released. 

The Euphrates doesn't get dry up here, nor does it mention a 200 million army crossing the river.

Revelation 9:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.

The Euphrates dries up at the 6th bowl, O'Foolish One! Revelation 16:12.

Evidence #2

There is no mark of the beast at the 5th trumpet. The mark doesn't exist till the 7th trumpet (Revelation 13:16-17) after the a/c is revealed in Revelation 13:1-10. You can't have the mark of the beast without the beast to enforce it. The mark comes after the beast, not before.

Revelation 13:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

You certainly don't seem to have a problem making mockery of yourself everyday.

How do we know the locust in trumpet 5 is a demonic army

Well this is where this comes into place

Their hair was like women’s. (where would you find that in scripture?)

hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. (where would you find that in scripture?)

They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, (where would you find this meaning in scripture?) 

They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, (where wpuld you find the this meaning inscripture?)

If you don't know, just say you don't know. You're not fooling anyone here. People can easily tell when you're making things up.

3 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Well your insults are dross what can I say?  

And you're obtuse. What have you learned?

how can your 200 million army be torturing a third of man kind if they are only released in the 6th trumpet?

So you're saying the entire tribulation ends at the 6th trumpet? No more time left for the 7th trumpet and all 7 vials to occur? 

Everyday you come up with something foolish.

no im simply done with being polite to you...ive asked you to answer my questions which you keep avoiding, side stepping or changing the subject. But in your arrogance I must keep answering yours?

When did you ever answer any question I've posted?

Why don't you answer this question. "Why do you need 200 million troops to capture Jerusalem? "

2 hours ago, inchrist said:

Right so straight out the block you call me a Nicodemus then proceed to compare me to an atheist....but im obtuse....

What have i learnt? That you completely full of it.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 New Living Translation (NLT)

Control your temper,
    for anger labels you a fool.

6th seal

How many times must i post this?

Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

One again, more foolishness. The 6th seal is not the same as Matthew 24:29.

The 144,000 also gets sealed at the 6th Seal. You keep pushing this foolishness about God sealing the 144,000 immediately after the tribulation. Your mentality is disturbing. 

clearly i must be foolish .... with the foolish interpretation like the days of lot and noah

the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom  and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

Yes! Clearly you are foolish. The days of Noah and the days of Lot has nothing to do with the death of the two witnesses.

Don't think I won't know which scriptures you pulled out of context by concealing the book, chapter and verses. 

Revelation 11:7-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

Or how about the foolishness of Job wishing to be hidden in the day of the Lord

"If only you would hide me in the grave and conceal me till your anger has passed!

Here O'Foolish One. Job is asking to die, not be literally hidden from God. You actually think you can hide from God? LMAO! You REALLY must be foolish if you think that's possible.

Job 14:12-14 Good News Translation (GNT)

12     people die, never to rise.
They will never wake up while the sky endures;
    they will never stir from their sleep.

13 I wish you would hide me in the world of the dead;
    let me be hidden until your anger is over,
    and then set a time to remember me.
14 If a man dies, can he come back to life?
But I will wait for better times,
    wait till this time of trouble is ended.

Or how about the foolishness of the wise and foolish bride which you cant refute

Or how about the fooloshness you don't have a single shred of scripture support of a literal prepleb resurrection at any trumpet.

Or my favorite how about the fooloshness "you cant reenact something that is future?"

Why should I after your repeated attempts to avoid mine

Nobody's avoiding anything. They're just dumb and irrelevant questions and comments that doesn't deserve a reply. You actually think just because I refuse to answer your foolish questions it's because I can't answer them?

Example: There is NO wise and foolish bride. Jesus does not make anyone a bride who's foolish. 

Matthew 25:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

“Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

Edited by Psalms37:4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Christ's Bride is the Church. God's Bride is Israel. Read the comparison in Hosea.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I don't know why you send that picture of that cute locust but Holy Spirit told me to give you these two verses , i didnt even read what you said because too many pages and i don't have time now so you might aswell mention it before .

Proverbs 30:27

The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands;

Revelation 9

7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

So either That locust is DEMONS having DEMON KING over them in revelation , or we just found contradiction in bible that locusts have no king but they have king so we can throw bible to garbage because it's not God's word.

Which one you choose ?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Christ's Bride is the Church. God's Bride is Israel. Read the comparison in Hosea.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”  And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.  It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.  There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west.  And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.  Revelation 21:9-14

It can't get any more clearly stated than in the above passage.

• Brilliant! 1

Yet we are a living Body.  1 Cor 12:12 - The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts, and though all its parts are many, they form one body.  So it is with Christ.  v, 14 - Now the body is not made up of one part, but of many.  v. 14-21  mentions; foot, hand, ear, eye, nose (smell), body.  NOW v.27 - Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Rev 21:2 - I saw the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Now by comparison, is Christ a body or a building.  Is the Bride of Christ a body or a building.  And we will be like Christ receiving a immortal body.

I see no comparison between the Bride of Christ and a building (yet, Christ being the cornerstone).  But, I do see a comparison of the New Jerusalem being adorned as a Bride (of Christ).

The New Jerusalem is the New Jerusalem.  The Body of Christ is a body,  The Bride of Christ is a body.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Yet we are a living Body.  1 Cor 12:12 - The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts, and though all its parts are many, they form one body.  So it is with Christ.  v, 14 - Now the body is not made up of one part, but of many.  v. 14-21  mentions; foot, hand, ear, eye, nose (smell), body.  NOW v.27 - Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Rev 21:2 - I saw the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Now by comparison, is Christ a body or a building.  Is the Bride of Christ a body or a building.  And we will be like Christ receiving a immortal body.

I see no comparison between the Bride of Christ and a building (yet, Christ being the cornerstone).  But, I do see a comparison of the New Jerusalem being adorned as a Bride (of Christ).

The New Jerusalem is the New Jerusalem.  The Body of Christ is a body,  The Bride of Christ is a body.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The TRUE JERUSALEM IS THE HEAVENLY ONE.........but lets not forget...WHICH  is MOTHER  TO US ALL.    Paul talked about heavenly Jerusalem the MOTHER of all who believe IN CHRIST

whether jew or gentile.  aint that beautiful and wonderful. 

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:
  • Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”  And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.  It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.  There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west.  And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.  Revelation 21:9-14

It can't get any more clearly stated than in the above passage.

See the words in red above.  What a difference is makes when the names are written on the gates and foundation stones, yet not the individuals themselves being the gate or foundation stones.

In Christ

Montana Marv