LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Well now. It seems A New York state court has suspended Rudy Giuliani from practicing law after concluding that he made false statements alleging rampant fraud to try to overturn Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 presidential election. https://www.npr.org/2021/06/24/1009881665/n-y-state-court-suspends-giuliani-from-practicing-law-over-2020-vote-fraud-claim

In a 33-page decision released Thursday, a New York state appellate court said there was "uncontroverted evidence" that Giuliani "communicated demonstrably false and misleading statement to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

I do not know what more proof you need to realize that you are being lied to about election fraud. Time to wake up and face reality that Trump lost fairly. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/25/2021 at 7:00 AM, LadyKay said:

Well now. It seems A New York state court has suspended Rudy Giuliani from practicing law after concluding that he made false statements alleging rampant fraud to try to overturn Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 presidential election. https://www.npr.org/2021/06/24/1009881665/n-y-state-court-suspends-giuliani-from-practicing-law-over-2020-vote-fraud-claim

In a 33-page decision released Thursday, a New York state appellate court said there was "uncontroverted evidence" that Giuliani "communicated demonstrably false and misleading statement to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

I do not know what more proof you need to realize that you are being lied to about election fraud. Time to wake up and face reality that Trump lost fairly. 

well, how can you be sure the judges on the New York state court are impartial?

many of the posts are filled by liberals.

just look at the Colorado baker Jack Philips case, he was repeated harassed by Colorado civil rights commission.

same applies to the the Arlene's flowers lawsuit, the Washington Supreme court ruled against her twice even though the Supreme court of United States has asked the Washington Supreme court to reconsider in light of the Jack Philips case. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/19/2021 at 6:35 AM, Equippers said:

well, how can you be sure the judges on the New York state court are impartial?

many of the posts are filled by liberals.

just look at the Colorado baker Jack Philips case, he was repeated harassed by Colorado civil rights commission.

same applies to the the Arlene's flowers lawsuit, the Washington Supreme court ruled against her twice even though the Supreme court of United States has asked the Washington Supreme court to reconsider in light of the Jack Philips case. 

A suspension was likely instigated by the New York bar association per a review. So the judge is probably ruling on that. 

And you can't really compare a judge with a civil rights commission. Very different.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

A politician lied? Unbelievable.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

On 6/24/2021 at 3:00 PM, LadyKay said:

It's not even over.  This is the typical over reaction from liberal courts whenever a famous conservative is involved.   There is no danger from Giuliani keeping his license as this 'case' makes its way through the courts.  :rolleyes:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

On 7/22/2021 at 6:22 AM, teddyv said:

A suspension was likely instigated by the New York bar association per a review. So the judge is probably ruling on that. 

And you can't really compare a judge with a civil rights commission. Very different.

well, you are missing my point. mine point is liberals in various positions have proven themselves to be biased, whether it is the civil right commission or the court due to their liberal views, which they have in common

also I am not quite sure why you use the point of me comparing a judge with civil rights commission.

because in mine previous post, I have also give you the example of how biased Washington Supreme court is in the case of Arlene's flowers. you did not address this point at all.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Sad... thanks for the post... I stand in agreement with him. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.51
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Regarding the 2020 election, there may be some bomb shells soon.