amor

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Four more innocent Palestinians were killed by a Gaza settler yesterday. See here. I hope, amongst all the angst about the dismantlement of the settlements, there is room here to remember these victims of bigoted extremism alongside the equally innocent victims of the "revenge" promised by the bigots of Hamas.

edited for correction: Those Palestinians were murdered on the West Bank not in Gaza.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Four more innocent Palestinians were killed by a Gaza settler yesterday. See here. I hope, amongst all the angst about the dismantlement of the settlements, there is room here to remember these victims of bigoted extremism alongside the  equally innocent victims of the "revenge" promised by the bigots of Hamas.

edited for correction: Those Palestinians were murdered on the West Bank not in Gaza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

amor, I read the article that you posted and I think you wll see here that there is room for sadness for those people. I pray for the comfort of their families just as I would friends.

Ialso noticed that the article was not saying that it was a good thing, that it brought shame to the Israelies. I think this is the difference between them all. From the Israelies we hear from the general people more than the wild ones.... from the palistinians all we hear from are the wild ones.

Until the general population of the west bank is willing to stop the wild ones there will not be peace there. We'll see what happens to the person who did this and whether or not the general public allows that person to be a hero.

Time will tell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

They've already condemned it as terrorism and the man will be dealt with harshly.

Funny Armor, how many articles did you post condemning Palestinian terrorists?

oh c'mon SJ...you know jewish blood isn't worth much in amor's world.

But you bring up an interesting point. Israel called this "terrorism" when actually it was murder plain and simple.

Has the PLO, the PA, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc, etc, ad naseum EVER called what they do terrorism? Have they even called it murder?

of course not...these people are celebrated in Gaza.

Guest shiloh357
oh c'mon SJ...you know jewish blood isn't worth much in amor's world.

But you bring up an interesting point. Israel called this "terrorism" when actually it was murder plain and simple.

Has the PLO, the PA, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc, etc, ad naseum EVER called what they do terrorism? Have they even called it murder?

of course not...these people are celebrated in Gaza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which demonstrates the moral superiority of Israel, generally speaking. Israel has its problems, but at least they won't be making a hero out of this guy. Funny how amor can only post about isolated incidents of Jews going crazy, but when it comes to 57 + years of day and night terrorism from the Arabs, he is silent. amor shows his true colors every time he posts.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Do the Jews hang the burnt and mutilated bodies of their enemies from bridges?

Do the send their kids out to blow themselves up on busses?

Do they teach that committing Jihadist suicide will secure prime real estste in heaven for for whole family?

Do they do honor killings on their on women?

Do they have legal woman beatings?

Do Jews saw off the heads of their enemies on TV?

Do Israelis chant death to America in the streets? ( actually, I think they might be the only ones who don't)

Do they parade the nut cases who did this act around as heros.

How many wives can one Jewish man have?

How old does she have to be?

On and on and on...I could go.

Amor ... your attempt to equivocate this isolated act to the multitude of horrific acts committed by Islamonuts (on a daily basis) is not even intellectually honest. Or are you so blinded by leftist type passivism and self blame that you cannot see that this was a rare occurance? You honestly can't see the difference in how these two cultures conduct themselves? Really??????? If you are keeping score on acts of terrorism, I can tell you that the Islamonuts are way ahead. Brother its a blowout! No contest! Islamonuts win..Hands down.

The Israelis our our allies and they are having to deal with the same Islamonutty mind-set that we are. They are a nation of around 6 million. So how many incidents such as this can you site that have happened in the past year? Why does this get front page coverage? When is the last time you saw Jews parading in the streets yelling Jihad, applauding acts of terror and burning flags?

Unbelievable......

God Bless

Dan

• Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Another sad part of this is that the children of those Palestinians, like the boy crying in the picture on that page, will more likely than not be recruited by the terrorists. They will be taught to focus their pain and bitterness toward all of Israel, ignoring the fact that the one who killed their fathers was roundly condemned and punished by Israel (the assumption is he will be). Thankfully there has been control over suicide bombings lately otherwise I would expect some new walking bombs next week.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Amor,

Do you get the message,or are you a bigot :emot-questioned: or something?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Anybody hear what the Palastinian leader said the day the Jews were forcefully removed from Gaza?

He said that Gaza was not enough. He wanted the west bank AND West Jerusalem...

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.