IGNORED

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59
  • Days Won:  0

That is how CHRISTIANS (should) work.  That is how CHRISTIANS (should) ACT.  That is what CHRISTIANS should remember.  Discern, not judge.  

...to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
Grace and peace...through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord...as His divine power hath given...all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue...partakers of the divine nature

add to your faith virtue and
to virtue knowledge
  And
to knowledge temperance; and
to temperance patience; and
to patience godliness  And
to godliness brotherly kindness; and
to brotherly kindness charity.  

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

give diligence to make your calling and election sure...

SO AN ENTRANCE SHALL BE MINISTERED UNTO YOU ABUNDANTLY
INTO THE EVERLASTING KINGDOM OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

be established in the present truth...

Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle to stir you up by putting you in remembrance

Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

AND what is all this about??  A post that I read.  A post that SHOCKED me for what was written in it and what was not.  IT MADE ME REALIZE HOW FAR DECEPTION HAS COME INTO ALL OUR LIVES AND OPENED MY EYES as to WHAT HAPPENED TO LOT AND THE WARNING THAT NO ONE SEEMS TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION.   

...there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; BY REASON OF WHOM THE WAY OF TRUTH SHALL BE EVIL SPOKEN OF. 

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment And spared not the old world but saved Noah the eighth person a preacher of righteousness bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

FOR THAT RIGHTEOUS MAN DWELLING AMONG THEM IN SEEING AND HEARING VEXED HIS RIGHTEOUS SOUL from day to day with their unlawful deeds

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

How many things does GOD TELL US HE ABHORS?  HOW many 'cities' has He DESTROYED because the SIN was so great?  

HOW are WE TO GIVE WARNING IF WE are TRYING TO WALK WITH THEM?  THIS REBUKE is for ALL those who IN ANY WAY make an excuse either to THEMSELVES or to others that ANY part of it is OK.  IT isn't.  

CERTAINLY, CHRISTIANS do not condone any sort of JUDGMENT, VIOLENCE, OR VENGEANCE for WE KNOW those are the LORDS.  BUT is our 'discernment' is at ODDS WITH GODS WILL, we best be doing some more deep prayer asking for a helping hand to STAY UPON THE NARROW PATH.  AND if those ARE NOT YOUR FEELINGS,  THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and not have those 'IDLE WORDS' which are being kept JUST FOR YOU FOR JUDGMENT DAY from building up through your ignorance.  

Is homosexuality OK?  No.  God hates it.  Is it ok with me?  NO MORE SO THAN ANY VIOLENCE USED AGAINST THEM BY THE EVIL PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD

BUT

What the REAL problem is (because WE HAVE BEEN TOLD what these last days would be like) is the turning on TV and HAVING IT SHOVED in your face day after day and those who are TRYING to MAKE YOU ACCEPT IT AS 'OK' KNOWING IT IS 'NOT OK WITH GOD'.  There is no longer any FEAR in directly and openly going against what GOD SAYS is there?   When was the last time you heard ANYONE stand up for GODS SIDE?  

So questions should be ASKED
"What effect or affect does it have upon your life and soul?"
AND
"Are you keeping yourself AWARE of the SPIRITUAL WAR GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE?"
AND
"Are you partaking of the DIVINE NATURE or not?"

This is in my humble opinion and from a truly hurt heart.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,064
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

??? AN  EXCUSE

HEBREWS 2:1  therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard lest at any time we should let them slip 

1 TIMOTHY 2:11  let the woman learn in silence with ---all  subjection---

--2:12-- but I suffer not a woman --to teach--nor to usurp authority over the man but to be in silence--

1 CORINTHIANS 14:34  let your women --keep silence-- in the churches for it is not permitted unto them --to speak-- but they -- are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law 

PROVERBS 6:23  for the commandment is a lamp and the ---law is light--- and reproofs of instruction are the way of life 

JOHN 8:12  then spake  JESUS  again unto them saying ---I  am  the  light--- of the world he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the ---light of life---

ROMANS 8:2  for the ---law of the spirit of life--- in  CHRIST  JESUS  hath made me from the law of sin and death 

JOB 38:2  who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge 

PSALM 149:9  to execute upon them the judgement written --- this honor have all  HIS  saints --- praise you  THE  LORD

JAMES 5:19  brethren if any of you do err from the truth and one convert him 

--5:20-- let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death and shall hide a multitude of sins 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

Many christians hv become judges in the neighbourhood like sinless judges. They hv no mercy nor forgiveness.

7 hours ago, steve morrow said:

??? AN  EXCUSE

HEBREWS 2:1  therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard lest at any time we should let them slip 

1 TIMOTHY 2:11  let the woman learn in silence with ---all  subjection---

--2:12-- but I suffer not a woman --to teach--nor to usurp authority over the man but to be in silence--

1 CORINTHIANS 14:34  let your women --keep silence-- in the churches for it is not permitted unto them --to speak-- but they -- are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law 

PROVERBS 6:23  for the commandment is a lamp and the ---law is light--- and reproofs of instruction are the way of life 

JOHN 8:12  then spake  JESUS  again unto them saying ---I  am  the  light--- of the world he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the ---light of life---

ROMANS 8:2  for the ---law of the spirit of life--- in  CHRIST  JESUS  hath made me from the law of sin and death 

JOB 38:2  who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge 

PSALM 149:9  to execute upon them the judgement written --- this honor have all  HIS  saints --- praise you  THE  LORD

JAMES 5:19  brethren if any of you do err from the truth and one convert him 

--5:20-- let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death and shall hide a multitude of sins 

Hi Steve,

I read these over and over and well....You lost me.  Could you give me some explanation on why you put these together and what they mean?  I just don't know how to respond....Thank you.   D  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.70

13 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Discern, not judge

Christians have every right to make judgements on anything that comes before them.

What they are instructed to do is two things about judgement.

1/ To make a just, right judgement using Godly wisdom.

2/ to be prepared to have that same standard of judgement used against them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  11

Acts 2:16-20

16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in heaven above
And signs in the earth beneath:
Blood and fire and vapor of smoke.
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of theLord.

~selah

Edited by Selah7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,064
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

GLORIFYING  ONES  SELF  OR  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

JOHN 5:34  but  I  receive ---not testimony from man--- but these things  I say  that you might be saved 

LUKE 6:46  and why call you me  LORD  LORD  and do not the things which  --I say--

TITUS 1:2  in hope of eternal life ---which  GOD  that cannot lie--- promised before the world began 

ISAIAH 53:9  and  HE  made  HIS  grave with the wicked and with the rich in  HIS  death  ---because  HE  had done no violence--- neither was --any deceit-- in  HIS  mouth

your sons and your daughters shall prophecy 

DEUTERONOMY 18:20  but the prophet which shall presume to speak a word in  MY  name which I have not commanded him to speak or that shall speak in the name of other gods even that prophet shall die 

TITUS 2:4  that they may teach the young women to be sober to love their husbands to love their children 

--2:5-- to be descreet chaste keepers at home ---that the word of  GOD  be not blasphemed 

--2:6-- young men likewise exhort to be sober minded

--2:7-- in all things showing thyself a pattern of good works --in doctrine-- showing uncorruptness gravity sincerity 

2 JOHN 1:9  whosoever transgresseth and abideth not in the ---doctrine of  CHRIST---  HATH  NOT  GOD --- he that abideth in the doctrine of  CHRIST  hath both   THE  FATHER  and  THE  SON 

--1:10-- if there come any unto you and bring not this doctrine receive him not into your house neither bid him  GOD  speed

pour out my spirit on all flesh 

REVELATION 19:10  and I fell at his feet to worship him and he said unto me see thou do it not I am thy fellowservant and of thy brethren that have the testimony of  JESUS  worship  GOD  for the testimony of  JESUS  ---is the spirit of prophecy---

JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that --I  SPEAK-- they are spirit and they are life 

ROMANS 11:3  but I would have you know that the head of every man is  CHRIST  and the head of every woman is the man and the head of  CHRIST  IS  GOD  

EPHESIANS 5:25  husbands love your wives ---even as  CHRIST  loved the church--- and gave himself for it 

--5:26-- that  HE  might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water ---by the word---

--5:27-- that he might present it to himself a glorious church not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing but that it should be holy and without blemish 

MATTHEW 10:39  he that findeth his life shall lose it and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it 

PSALM 25:10  all the paths of  THE  LORD  are mercy and truth unto such as keep  HIS  covenant and  --HIS--  testimonies 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:3  but with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged  --of you---of mans judgement-- yea I judge not mine own self 

--4:4-- for I know nothing by myself yet am I not hereby justified ---but  HE  that judgeth me is  THE  LORD  

MATTHEW 7:1  judge not that you be not judged 

JOHN 7:24  judge not according to the appearance but ---judge righteous righteous judgement---

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

In my opinion, it boils down to the word definition of "judge", its context, meaning and scriptural application. 

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV) Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

What about a church congregation interviewing for a new Pastor? The biblical qualifications set forth in Timothy, for the qualifications of pastors and deacons? What's the difference between evaluation and judging? 

8 hours ago, Josheb said:

When was the last time I heard anyone stand up for God's side? 

I do it almost every day. In point of fact relevant to this op, I often do so in this very forum and often in disagreement specifically and explicitly with you, AND that often happens specifically, explicitly, and exactly because of this problem of being told what these last days will be like..... day after day. 

And, as I have sometimes posted previously, there is no longer any fear of God regarding to the modern-futurisms that directly and openly go against God's written word, plainly read as written.

There are scores of ops in the Eschatology and Prophesy boards in this forum where I an others have stood up for God's side in the face of blatant abuses of His word. I personally posted seven distinct ops specifically on the problems related to daily being told what these last days will look and the practice of shoving it in others faces, misguidedly shoving it in others faces as if it is true when two hundred years worth of it have demonstrably shown not a single word f what it will look like has ever been true. 

The problem is at least two-fold: 1) it is hard to see the picture from inside the frame, and 2) the flesh causes an allegiance to our own views under the (mistaken) auspices we've been taught and learned truth when we haven't. Receiving correction is sometimes difficult. Receiving correction about our faith, that which is perceived most dear to us, is exponentially more challenging. That is why I will suggest one single, small but still very true, fact be taken into consideration. 

Most of us who now openly resist modern-futurism were previously modern-futurists. :huh:

We suffered the realization what we'd been taught was wrong, that we ourselves had believed incorrectly, taught falsehood, abused God's word, and were ourselves in need of correction. Brothers and sisters here who experienced this are invited to post their witness to this effect so that those resistant to what I just posted might know how common is this problem. 

Modern futurism and all the other words you use to put stuff in their PROPER place doesn't MEAN anything to me.  Do you get that at all?  I don't have words to describe who goes where because they may have this belief and not that one,  because I just don't have THE TIME to spend learning how men classify what other men believe.    

Regardless of everything else there was a King and a Kingdom promised.  IF THEY had been received there WOULD HAVE BEEN A LAST DAY.  
THEY WEREN'T, SO there wasn't.  AND SO IT ALL became OUR future (EXCEPT FOR THE PROPHECY OF THE TEMPLE DISTRUCTION which was only 40 years in the future).  

AND WE CAN BE POSITIVE OF THAT FACT BECAUSE HERE WE ARE, NOT LIKE THE ANGELS, NOT CHANGED BUT all still in flesh and having babies. 
NO WORDS man can say can change that. 

Just answer these questions and maybe this conversation can end.   BETTER YET, skip the questions and  'just tell me WHAT you believe has taken place and what hasn't'  or if you can't do that direct me to someone who has as there must be someone who has written these things out in a clear concise easy to follow fashion, cause I am flat out tired of guessing.  And if you HAVE PUT IT FORTH that way before, PLEASE JUST GIVE ME the post name and date and I will give it a read. I would look it up on the internet but you all believe something different so that is no help at all.  

WHERE CAN I GO TO SEE Isaiah 14:1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.   And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.  And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,   That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!  The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.  He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.  The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.  Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.  Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.  All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?  Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 14:16 THEY THAT SEE THEE SHALL NARROWLY LOOK UPON THEE AND CONSIDER THEE SAYING IS THIS THE MAN THAT MADE THE EARTH TREMBLE AND THAT DID SHAKE KINGDOMS?  
Isaiah 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

OR is that 'NOT AS STATED' ?

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Zechariah 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Zechariah 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.

Zechariah 14:4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

OR is that 'NOT AS STATED' but has a different meaning?

Ezekiel 38:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Ezekiel 38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Ezekiel 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Ezekiel 38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

Ezekiel 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

Ezekiel 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Ezekiel 38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

Ezekiel 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Ezekiel 38:19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

Ezekiel 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Ezekiel 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

Ezekiel 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Did this take place as stated?  When?  or It doesn't take place as stated,  but 'something else is meant'?

As you can clearly see I have NO IDEA WHAT YOU DO OR DO NOT BELIEVE

EXCEPT THAT

MUCH OF WHAT I BELIEVE (and I have no idea what parts) you don't but you do KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE AS YOU BELIEVED IT ONCE YOURSELF, maybe.  IDK.  

BUT not really sure why you need to STATE our beliefs as being DIFFERENT yet again (and yours as TRUTH and mine not) or why in this post,  as I am sure it is quite clear to anyone who reads these things, but I guess if that is was you are being called to do....

Just as I don't believe that God gave the Law to Moses for that 'generation', I don't believe the NEW COVENANT WAS FOR ONLY 40 YEARS because of the words YOU and NEAR.  BUT I do believe the 'this generation' temple prophecy was given for them BUT that the temple prophecy IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the end times, latter days and I can prove it.  

Temple was destroyed in that generation and only 'parts' of the end time prophecy came to pass at that time.  

I can prove Christ didn't return to EARTH because when He does we are told that 

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

THE ALIVE AND REMAINING ARE CAUGHT UP.  WHEN?  WHEN THE LORD HIMSELF DESCENDS FROM HEAVEN.  

AND GOD MADE IT EVEN MORE CLEAR
 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

That ye be not SOON shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, NOR BY LETTER AS FROM US, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

(AND HOW AMAZING THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN AMONG THE FIRST LETTERS, so we know exactly to what he is referring)

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he AS GOD  sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

You know what nations hadn't been preached to yet?  The ones that exist now SO THAT COULD NOT HAVE TAKEN PLACE THEN COULD IT?  Unless you don't think that GOD ALMIGHTY KNEW there were going to be a couple thousand more years AND a bunch more nations.  WHICH ONCE AGAIN BRINGS US BACK TO THE PROPHECY IN LEVITICUS THAT DIDN'T COME TO PASS UNTIL 1948.  

Matthew 24:23 Then IF ANY MAN SHALL SAY UNTO YOU, Lo, here is Christ, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT.  

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU GOING TO SAY UNTO ME THAT 'CHRIST WAS THERE WHEN' OR 'CHRIST CAME BACK THEN' or

'CHRIST HAS COME MANY TIMES'

BECAUSE IF YOU DO,

I WON'T BELIEVE IT.  

EVER. 

IT IS STATED 

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

so WAS THE SUN DARKENED?  DID THE MOON NOT GIVE LIGHT?  DID THE STARS FALL FROM HEAVEN?  WERE THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS SHAKENED?  

FOLLOWED BY

THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN IN HEAVEN AND DID ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN?  

DID THE WORLD SEE HIM COMING IN THE CLOUDS WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY?  DID HE SEND HIS ANGELS TO GATHER THE ELECT FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER?  

WAS IT AS THE DAYS OF NOAH?  were they eating and drinking and marrying and giving in marriage?  

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Jude 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

DID THE LORD COME WITH TEN THOUSANDS OF HIS SAINTS?  

WAS JUDGMENT EXECUTED UPON ALL?  

WERE THERE UNGODLY GIVING HARD SPEECHES AGAINST HIM?

WERE THE UNGODLY CONVINCED?|

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

round and around and around we go where it stops nobody knows except 1.