• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  579
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  2

1258694454_TheCross.jpg.081d9130a3eb167aeb38650ffe774d71.jpg

An Allegory: Written 2012/6/4 

Babylon the Great City of Men!

Some time ago a strange thing happened. A man, who held a certain country in contempt because he saw that it had become Babylon, the Great City, began to feel a burden for the people who lived in that City. Not a concern for a City, but a concern for the little flock that lived in that City. The feeling of contempt was so strong that he even warned others in his own country to avoid it and flee its influence.

He knew though that the influence was already great and that simply speaking against it would do little to answer his concerns. So he joined a few, of a Little Flock, so that he could ask them what they thought. In a short season it became clearer that they also knew with a greater certainty than he did, that their City had become a Vanity, and a Blasphemy. On the journey, which was at times confusing and difficult to understand, one here and one there from amongst those he journeyed with, spoke of their concerns over the City they lived in. Ah he thought to himself! Now if it pleases God I will be able to understand.

Pressing on against the tide of confusion he began to understand that living in Babylon, the Great City was a difficult thing for a few of the little flock. Not only did the citizenry mock them, but they began to hate them also. To a great perplexity the man also saw that even a greater number of the little flock were mockers, with a mind of their own. The warning of a few, to the many brethren, was met by disbelief. Sometimes it was met by ridicule. In the end it will be met by violence.

“Why has God allowed this?” The man asked himself! “The fathers of this country from its first vision were themselves established on a Rock. How could God have allowed the building of a Great City, Babylon, upon the foundation of men? The fathers had left their own country, to this place, for freedom to serve God. Now, everyman was free to serve himself.”

With a great sadness and a need to know, the man determined to see if there was a way to show his new friends how to escape their City. Yet in the end he saw and understood that they were preparing themselves for a day of misery and retribution. He didn’t try to persuade them because he had nothing to persuade them with. There was no map to draw - Saying! Go here! Look! Go over there! He could only accept with a heavy heart that a few, of a little flock, were right in their estimation of their City.

They made a declaration “The Great City, Babylon, is already fully built and a report had gone to the Mighty King, Who has determined to judge this wicked City.”

As the man turned back to his own country he saw in the thicket, a scroll. Written upon it were the words, “The Purposes of the Great King”. So he read it and was amazed. He cried to his friends “whose scroll is this? It was lost! See I have found it”. Who will take it?

No one was able to take it. A man, who was far off, he was willing to take it. Yet he could not. He was the one who had placed the scroll of the Great King in the thicket. It is written in the scroll that his country is also become as a Great City. Babylon.

In His judgement the Great King showed mercy and said, “Remain” to these few. I saw that for this cause they would stay. I saw that they loved their brethren and they loved the Great King. They would also stay for the citizens of that Great City. Babylon. Hoping faithfully that by speech they could serve the citizens of that place who would suffer a greater loss than their own if they were not shown the Way to please the Great King who had written “I will Judge”.

The man said in his heart “I cannot cast the scroll back into the thicket. It is a scroll of the Great King. I will clean it and wrap it in a golden chord and deliver it myself to the few. They will take it if I make it plain to them in privacy. ” So he did as it seemed right to him in his own heart. He has now returned to his own country, where a false king is rising in the place of the Great King. He went with trembling.

Rhomphaeam

Edited by Kelly2363
Added Photograph

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

And the message is . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0

47 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

And the message is . . .

Repent

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

And the message is . . .

Speaking to yourself personally - albeit with a broader meaning.

That allegory was written just over nine years ago.

I joined a discussion forum that was hosted in the USA but was in the responsibility of a brother from Canada. I was obeying a leading of the Holy Spirit and for the first time in my life I exposed myself to public ridicule. Not that I wasn't accustomed to being ridiculed - just not visible on line. The reason I joined wasn't to say something, rather it was to ask a question. And the reason I needed to ask that question was because despite the fact that I have always looked to Europe to answer my own calling I had received a strong burden for the United States almost 15 years previously that I had no way to answer.

That burden came with a waking vision and the vision was Ezra coming out of Babylon and uncovering the foundation of the Temple and repairing the walls and setting the Gates of Jerusalem. That was difficult to understand for me because when I say that I look to Europe I mean Rome and I mean Jerusalem - almost as though the same city.

The greater difficulty is because I had spent the preceding fifteen years watching the harm that was coming into the churches in the UK out of the USA. So to have the Lord give me a waking vision of the USA in the terms I have stated was difficult to make sense of as it spoke of being rebuilt - if rebuilt meant the church. So when I joined the discussion forum I did so then as an obedience to having that vision awakened again and seeing Madonna on the cover of a British Newspaper when she did the Super Bowl in 2012. It was an appalling Babylonian visage that was so striking - the Lord used it to stir my spirit and the Ezra vision came alive again. Then I came across that very subject of Madonna and the Super Bowl on the website I joined. 

The reason I say this is in a very real sense personal to yourself has to do with New Zealand. 

After spending a few months trying to answer that question I had for those believers - and receiving almost nothing but confusion and madness - I began to wonder if some madness had gripped me. But when I took a sword and began to strike away the madness and confusion I saw that part of the Allegory which speaks to a few of a little flock. The madness speaks of the many of the little flock.  And the Great City speaks of the Nation in which they live. 

A brother came onto the site onetime and wrote a rambling prophecy that was so difficult to read that I prayed about it and the Lord quickened me to give it a form that was in keeping with the words therein - but could be read properly. That brother was so touched that I had transposed his difficult and poor language into a meaningful form of words that he thanked me for preserving his vision. That is the Scroll in the thicket. 

Yet he could not take the scroll in a prophetic manner and so I simply wrote the Allegory and posted the Scroll onto the forum at that time and left it with the Lord.

New Zealand had to do with a dream that the Lord gave me just a few days before he posted his prophecy and in that dream I was in a city and there had been a terrible earth quake. I was walking about and crossing over chasms that had been riven in the roads. I then saw a woman and a man walking over a temporary road covering almost as a bridge but too wide to be a bridge. Then the dream ended. In the dream it was Australia that kept coming to my mind and so when the Australian brother posted his prophecy and I wrote it up in a scroll and tied it with a golden chord (a reference to gifting the site $3000 US dollars) I assumed that the Earth quake was a reference to Australia. A few months later just before posting my Allegory I discovered the detail of the Christchurch earth quake in 2011. When I first came onto this forum I saw your Avatar and immediately thought of both the Earth quake and the Allegory. 

There is a meaning that remains pertinent to my being here now - and it is in the same semblance of the Allegory. But it is not my place to speak what the Lord has not asked me to speak about other than in an Allegorical way. You are a Moderator so you can seek the Lord yourself and you may be able to speak yourself. I could share very plainly what the Lord has shown me - but I would be throwing Pearls before Swine - And so I have simply replied REPENT to your question. 

kingdom_of_heaven__footer.png.ca83890f16c11404a3a2e2ac37ea58d8.png

Edited by Kelly2363
Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven in near.
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, Kelly2363 said:

1258694454_TheCross.jpg.081d9130a3eb167aeb38650ffe774d71.jpg

An Allegory: Written 2012/6/4 

Babylon the Great City of Men!

Some time ago a strange thing happened. A man, who held a certain country in contempt because he saw that it had become Babylon, the Great City, began to feel a burden for the people who lived in that City. Not a concern for a City, but a concern for the little flock that lived in that City. The feeling of contempt was so strong that he even warned others in his own country to avoid it and flee its influence.

He knew though that the influence was already great and that simply speaking against it would do little to answer his concerns. So he joined a few, of a Little Flock, so that he could ask them what they thought. In a short season it became clearer that they also knew with a greater certainty than he did, that their City had become a Vanity, and a Blasphemy. On the journey, which was at times confusing and difficult to understand, one here and one there from amongst those he journeyed with, spoke of their concerns over the City they lived in. Ah he thought to himself! Now if it pleases God I will be able to understand.

Pressing on against the tide of confusion he began to understand that living in Babylon, the Great City was a difficult thing for a few of the little flock. Not only did the citizenry mock them, but they began to hate them also. To a great perplexity the man also saw that even a greater number of the little flock were mockers, with a mind of their own. The warning of a few, to the many brethren, was met by disbelief. Sometimes it was met by ridicule. In the end it will be met by violence.

“Why has God allowed this?” The man asked himself! “The fathers of this country from its first vision were themselves established on a Rock. How could God have allowed the building of a Great City, Babylon, upon the foundation of men? The fathers had left their own country, to this place, for freedom to serve God. Now, everyman was free to serve himself.”

With a great sadness and a need to know, the man determined to see if there was a way to show his new friends how to escape their City. Yet in the end he saw and understood that they were preparing themselves for a day of misery and retribution. He didn’t try to persuade them because he had nothing to persuade them with. There was no map to draw - Saying! Go here! Look! Go over there! He could only accept with a heavy heart that a few, of a little flock, were right in their estimation of their City.

They made a declaration “The Great City, Babylon, is already fully built and a report had gone to the Mighty King, Who has determined to judge this wicked City.”

As the man turned back to his own country he saw in the thicket, a scroll. Written upon it were the words, “The Purposes of the Great King”. So he read it and was amazed. He cried to his friends “whose scroll is this? It was lost! See I have found it”. Who will take it?

No one was able to take it. A man, who was far off, he was willing to take it. Yet he could not. He was the one who had placed the scroll of the Great King in the thicket. It is written in the scroll that his country is also become as a Great City. Babylon.

In His judgement the Great King showed mercy and said, “Remain” to these few. I saw that for this cause they would stay. I saw that they loved their brethren and they loved the Great King. They would also stay for the citizens of that Great City. Babylon. Hoping faithfully that by speech they could serve the citizens of that place who would suffer a greater loss than their own if they were not shown the Way to please the Great King who had written “I will Judge”.

The man said in his heart “I cannot cast the scroll back into the thicket. It is a scroll of the Great King. I will clean it and wrap it in a golden chord and deliver it myself to the few. They will take it if I make it plain to them in privacy. ” So he did as it seemed right to him in his own heart. He has now returned to his own country, where a false king is rising in the place of the Great King. He went with trembling.

Rhomphaeam

2 Cor. 6:14-18 (WEB)

14 Don’t be unequally yoked with unbelievers, for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
15 What agreement has Christ with Belial? Or what portion has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 What agreement has a temple of God with idols? For you are a temple of the living God. Even as God said, “I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” 
17 Therefore, “‘Come out from among them, and be separate,’ says the Lord. ‘Touch no unclean thing. I will receive you. 
18 I will be to you a Father. You will be to me sons and daughters,’ says the Lord Almighty.” 

Is. 52:11,12 (WEB)

11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

Rev. 18:1-4 (KJV)

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.1 
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Mystery Babylon is Roman Catholicism (there are also "harlot daughters").  It is this system and its offshoots from which we must depart.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, David1701 said:

2 Cor. 6:14-18 (WEB)

14 Don’t be unequally yoked with unbelievers, for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
15 What agreement has Christ with Belial? Or what portion has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 What agreement has a temple of God with idols? For you are a temple of the living God. Even as God said, “I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” 
17 Therefore, “‘Come out from among them, and be separate,’ says the Lord. ‘Touch no unclean thing. I will receive you. 
18 I will be to you a Father. You will be to me sons and daughters,’ says the Lord Almighty.” 

Is. 52:11,12 (WEB)

11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

Rev. 18:1-4 (KJV)

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.1 
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Mystery Babylon is Roman Catholicism (there are also "harlot daughters").  It is this system and its offshoots from which we must depart.

The rulers brought the onyx stones and the stones for setting for the ephod and for the breastpiece. Exodus 25:7

For the sons of Israel will remain for many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar and without ephod or household idols. Hosea 3:4

But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. John 19:15

The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, Revelation 17:4

It is a simple matter to see Rome in Purple and Scarlet it is much more difficult to see Jerusalem at the end of this age and often more difficult than that to see Babylon in Nations and all of them in a Mystery of Iniquity and a Man of Sin.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, Kelly2363 said:

The rulers brought the onyx stones and the stones for setting for the ephod and for the breastpiece. Exodus 25:7

For the sons of Israel will remain for many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar and without ephod or household idols. Hosea 3:4

But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. John 19:15

The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, Revelation 17:4

It is a simple matter to see Rome in Purple and Scarlet it is much more difficult to see Jerusalem at the end of this age and often more difficult than that to see Babylon in Nations and all of them in a Mystery of Iniquity and a Man of Sin.

The "man of sin" is the office of the so-called "Pope".  He sits in the temple of God (the professing church), having titles of blasphemy (e.g. Holy Father and Vicar of Christ), claiming to be instead of Christ, claiming to have authority to change God's times, seasons and precepts, claiming headship over the church, at the head of an organisation that is disgustingly rich, drunk with the blood of the saints, full of false doctrine and deception, ruling over kings of the earth, etc, etc.

15 hours ago, David1701 said:

The "man of sin" is the office of the so-called "Pope".  He sits in the temple of God (the professing church), having titles of blasphemy (e.g. Holy Father and Vicar of Christ), claiming to be instead of Christ, claiming to have authority to change God's times, seasons and precepts, claiming headship over the church, at the head of an organisation that is disgustingly rich, drunk with the blood of the saints, full of false doctrine and deception, ruling over kings of the earth, etc, etc.

All the skillful men among those who were performing the work made the tabernacle with ten curtains; of fine twisted linen and blue and purple and scarlet material, with cherubim, the work of a skillful workman, Bezalel made them. Exodus 36:8

The truth David, is that unless we are likely to know what the prophetic meanings of God are - we are inclined to see only one thing in the day it is revealed and miss that with God a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. Whereas the prophet must see what God sees and declare what God desires to be known. Rome and Jerusalem are as though a single place - yet they are two cities. In the end of this age their effect shall be clear and it will be God who raises Israel up from her sickbed and Rome who will be removed from her whoring. 

Edited by Kelly2363
Sickness to "sickbed"

Edited by Kelly2363
Changed Link

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

12 hours ago, Kelly2363 said:

Speaking to yourself personally - albeit with a broader meaning.

That allegory was written just over nine years ago.

I joined a discussion forum that was hosted in the USA but was in the responsibility of a brother from Canada. I was obeying a leading of the Holy Spirit and for the first time in my life I exposed myself to public ridicule. Not that I wasn't accustomed to being ridiculed - just not visible on line. The reason I joined wasn't to say something, rather it was to ask a question. And the reason I needed to ask that question was because despite the fact that I have always looked to Europe to answer my own calling I had received a strong burden for the United States almost 15 years previously that I had no way to answer.

That burden came with a waking vision and the vision was Ezra coming out of Babylon and uncovering the foundation of the Temple and repairing the walls and setting the Gates of Jerusalem. That was difficult to understand for me because when I say that I look to Europe I mean Rome and I mean Jerusalem - almost as though the same city.

The greater difficulty is because I had spent the preceding fifteen years watching the harm that was coming into the churches in the UK out of the USA. So to have the Lord give me a waking vision of the USA in the terms I have stated was difficult to make sense of as it spoke of being rebuilt - if rebuilt meant the church. So when I joined the discussion forum I did so then as an obedience to having that vision awakened again and seeing Madonna on the cover of a British Newspaper when she did the Super Bowl in 2012. It was an appalling Babylonian visage that was so striking - the Lord used it to stir my spirit and the Ezra vision came alive again. Then I came across that very subject of Madonna and the Super Bowl on the website I joined. 

The reason I say this is in a very real sense personal to yourself has to do with New Zealand. 

After spending a few months trying to answer that question I had for those believers - and receiving almost nothing but confusion and madness - I began to wonder if some madness had gripped me. But when I took a sword and began to strike away the madness and confusion I saw that part of the Allegory which speaks to a few of a little flock. The madness speaks of the many of the little flock.  And the Great City speaks of the Nation in which they live. 

A brother came onto the site onetime and wrote a rambling prophecy that was so difficult to read that I prayed about it and the Lord quickened me to give it a form that was in keeping with the words therein - but could be read properly. That brother was so touched that I had transposed his difficult and poor language into a meaningful form of words that he thanked me for preserving his vision. That is the Scroll in the thicket. 

Yet he could not take the scroll in a prophetic manner and so I simply wrote the Allegory and posted the Scroll onto the forum at that time and left it with the Lord.

New Zealand had to do with a dream that the Lord gave me just a few days before he posted his prophecy and in that dream I was in a city and there had been a terrible earth quake. I was walking about and crossing over chasms that had been riven in the roads. I then saw a woman and a man walking over a temporary road covering almost as a bridge but too wide to be a bridge. Then the dream ended. In the dream it was Australia that kept coming to my mind and so when the Australian brother posted his prophecy and I wrote it up in a scroll and tied it with a golden chord (a reference to gifting the site $3000 US dollars) I assumed that the Earth quake was a reference to Australia. A few months later just before posting my Allegory I discovered the detail of the Christchurch earth quake in 2011. When I first came onto this forum I saw your Avatar and immediately thought of both the Earth quake and the Allegory. 

There is a meaning that remains pertinent to my being here now - and it is in the same semblance of the Allegory. But it is not my place to speak what the Lord has not asked me to speak about other than in an Allegorical way. You are a Moderator so you can seek the Lord yourself and you may be able to speak yourself. I could share very plainly what the Lord has shown me - but I would be throwing Pearls before Swine - And so I have simply replied REPENT to your question. 

kingdom_of_heaven__footer.png.ca83890f16c11404a3a2e2ac37ea58d8.png

Thanks, Kelly2363.

You have elucidated well.