• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Are your ways pleasing to the Creator?

Many people harp on about their misfortunes. However, are we really doing what is delightful to the Creator?

•    Pro 16:7 -> “When a man's ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.”.

Unfortunately, most of the people are used to accommodating in their comfort zone, instead of continuing denying themselves, taking up their cross daily and following Him (Luke 9:23). 

We can see this about the Israelites. When Nebuchadnezzar raided Babylon, they rue very much to have to leave Israel:

•    “Psa 137:1-4 -> “By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. On the willows there we hung up our lyres. For there our captors required of us songs, and our tormentors, mirth, saying, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”. How shall we sing the LORD's song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! Let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!”.

Nonetheless, as time goes by, they started to like to dwell there. So much so that, when Cyrus, king of Persia allowed all the Israelites to go back to Israel, only a few people attended the calling (Ezra 1:1-4), even though they counted with all the support of the king (Ezra 1:4). They preferred to be slave in Babylon than be free in Jerusalem.

And, to excuse themselves, they avouched that they could spiritually transform Babylon:

•    Jer 51:9 -> “We would have healed Babylon, but she was not healed. Forsake her, and let us go each to his own country, for her judgment has reached up to heaven and has been lifted up even to the skies.”.

In the end, the Creator had to enjoin the Israelites that they go out of Babylon:

•    Zec 2:6,7 -> “Up! Up! Flee from the land of the north, declares the LORD. For I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heavens, declares the LORD. Up! Escape to Zion, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.”.

So, have a magnificent day praising and worshipping the Creator with the true sacrifice:

•    Heb 13:15 -> “Por meio de Jesus, pois, ofereçamos a Deus, sempre, sacrifício de louvor, que é o fruto de lábios que confessam o seu nome.”.
•    Psa 69:30,31 -> “I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving. This will please the LORD more than an ox or a bull with horns and hoofs.”.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

I don't know about you but the Creator happens to be My God, the one who Loves me enough to send his Son to save me.

Do I please God?  I have an intelligent faith in Jesus, as heb 11:6 says " without faith ( in God ) it is impossible to please him.

Tell me please how do you please God or what possitive things/ideas do you have to help others please God.

Telling a drowning man " Swim, swim!"" is pointless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

I try my best for all that I do to be pleasing to God. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Most of the time.....  He hasn't hurt me over things yet and things are running pretty smooth.