• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I would love it if the new server would allow me to delete all of the image attachments I have put on Worthy. I can't post any new images now because I have used up all my attachments which Worthy will allow. There is no where near the attachments that I can delete them. Some people have said there is a small box next to the attachment that will allow them to be deleted. That is not the case on my computer. 

Find MY ATTACHMENTS under your NAME --- then click attachments you want to delete -- after you highlight them ... in the CENTER hit TRASH.  

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 10.51.55 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-11-28 at 10.52.14 PM.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

I haven't been on for awhile, glad I saw this or I might have ended up wondering what happened.  :) 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, GandalfTheWise said:

I haven't been on for awhile, glad I saw this or I might have ended up wondering what happened.  :) 

Hi!    It's good to read you.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, George said:

Find MY ATTACHMENTS under your NAME --- then click attachments you want to delete -- after you highlight them ... in the CENTER hit TRASH.  

When I pull up the attachments, I can't select them.  If I select the icon it opens up the picture.  I can select the file name and it downloads that attachment, and if I select the location is opens up the post it was originally in.   I can't find any place to click that selects the attachment and offers to let me delete it..   It's not a big deal to me right now for I haven't reached any limits.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, GandalfTheWise said:

Hi Gandal the wise :) nice to see you in the forum,how are you doing?
we missed you :)

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

16 hours ago, George said:

Shalom ya'll,

Just so you know, it's that time in the cycle of life!  Once every few years, we need to move to a new server and in the transition time depending on how long it takes to propagate to the new server ... posts will not be able to be posted if you are still pointed to the old server.  I'll post a note ONLY on the OLD server ... and this will be the reason you will be ONLY ABLE to READ posts, so that we are not BLAMED for losing posts.  We will be purchasing new dedicated servers early in December.  It will take a few days to provision the servers.  Once they are provisioned, the transfer should take a few hours.  Once transferred it should take less than 24 hours for the DNS servers to point to the NEW SERVER.  So you can expect a 24-48 hour time frame of disconnect.  

However, once completed, we will be moving to a server that is significantly FASTER!

You can expect this to take place around December 6th.

I'll keep ya'll informed,

Be blessed,

George

Thanks for all the work you do to make the forum go smoother :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, George said:

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 10.51.55 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-11-28 at 10.52.14 PM.jpg

I tried that. When the option with the trash can comes up and I click on the trash can it says there is nothing here to show and the picture is not deleted. 

13 hours ago, Mama Etna said:

I try to use care in uploading images - uploading ones I am likely to use again in the fun goof off threads.

Yes, what I do have I can use again. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, other one said:

When I pull up the attachments, I can't select them.  If I select the icon it opens up the picture.  I can select the file name and it downloads that attachment, and if I select the location is opens up the post it was originally in.   I can't find any place to click that selects the attachment and offers to let me delete it..   It's not a big deal to me right now for I haven't reached any limits.

@missmuffet It sounds like other one has the same problem as you so that means it is a technical issue and not a user issue!  That's good news which means a technician can fix it!!  Praise the Lord! :)  I wonder if it happening to older accounts only?

1 minute ago, debrakay said:

@missmuffet It sounds like other one has the same problem as you so that means it is a technical issue and not a user issue!  That's good news which means a technician can fix it!!  Praise the Lord! :)  I wonder if it happening to older accounts only?

Good question. I went into all my files on my computer thinking there was some kind of recycling that I could get rid of them but there isn't such thing.