• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,162
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 12/3/2021 at 9:47 AM, one.opinion said:

I'm curious if anyone actually has any evidence to dispute anything he says in the video.

In this video, I don't see anything to dispute what he is saying.....    other places and a lot last year, he has admitted he lied to us and thought he did so for our own good.   All he did was to totally destroy any trust we had in anything he says....    and that's on him.  It would be against the TOS for me to tell you what I personally think of him both as a scientist and a human, and since I'm presently in FaceBook jail, I need someplace to be able to vent so I will not push the limits here....   LoL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Delattre said:

So, you are saying that it can indeed be irradiated? 

It will never be irradiated, they want to maintain dictatorial control

Delta Variant, Omicron Variant, Another Variant, Another Variant, Another Variant, Never Ending In Total Dictatorial Control

Florida's Governor De Santis has the right approach, no mandates whatsoever, freedom of choice, the American way, and the leftist Democrats hate him

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

48 minutes ago, other one said:

In this video, I don't see anything to dispute what he is saying.....    other places and a lot last year, he has admitted he lied to us and thought he did so for our own good.   All he did was to totally destroy any trust we had in anything he says....    and that's on him.  It would be against the TOS for me to tell you what I personally think of him both as a scientist and a human, and since I'm presently in FaceBook jail, I need someplace to be able to vent so I will not push the limits here....   LoL

You're in FB jail? What did you post what FB didn't like? 

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

You're in FB jail? What did you post what FB didn't like? 

Someone posted this picture and asked if yo got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and this was what you saw when you turned the light on, what would you do?

I replied that I would burn down the house.

I guess they took me serious for they accused me of fomenting violence which is against their community standards.

And because of the Covid pandemic they don't have enough people for me to protest it.

s[pider.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, other one said:

Someone posted this picture and asked if yo got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and this was what you saw when you turned the light on, what would you do?

I guess they took me serious for they accused me of fomenting violence which is against their community standards.

And because of the Covid pandemic they don't have enough people for me to protest it.

s[pider.jpg

WOW,you could have questioned FB about it,this is crazy...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

WOW,you could have questioned FB about it,this is crazy...

They are in Democrat cities and most of their people are not working.  They told me that they didn't have the manpower to discuss it with me.    Maybe we can deal with it later...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

16 hours ago, other one said:

I'm presently in FaceBook jail

Please ditch FascistBook. Every click enriches the ones who seek total control over society.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

15 hours ago, other one said:

s[pider.jpg

🕷:runforhills:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

17 hours ago, other one said:

s[pider.jpg

That's the thing about leftist ideology like FB.  They don't have a sense of humor and certainly are not types you'd invite to a fun party (albeit it seems they want to be heard and crash it so-to-speak).  The only time they laugh is if it's in the context of making fun or ridiculing someone else.  Oftentimes you see them going around with a sneer on their faces. Just my observations.

2 hours ago, NickyLouse said:

Please ditch FascistBook. Every click enriches the ones who seek total control over society.

they also keep me IN contact with my kids and grand kids, and about 25 people I worked with at Xerox for 40 years.    and about 20 people that I've spent 30 years conversing with that were members of ProphecyNewsWatch when they closed that site down.   And since I don't mind paying a lot of money for a phone to talk with some of them, I don't think I am bothered with them making some cash now and then when I click on things.

Alexa listens in and picks out adds from Amazon that I'm interested in which saves me a lot of time searching.  If you have a problem with facebook, you really must have a problem with Alexa..    She knows me a lot better than Mark at Facebook.   I'm just an old sold out to Jesus patriot that has no intentions of hurting a soul and I really don't care who knows it.

Those who seek control are going to and have control over society so why shouldn't I use their tools for my own needs.  I only buy what I need through their adds and they know pretty much everything about us anyway through our credit cards and phone.