IGNORED

Who is the Little Horn of Daniel 8? Can this be linked with the Little Horn in Daniel 7?

adamjedgar

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I believe he's alive today ,not possesed yet ,but that will change ,I believe he will come from Europe ,when the world will be in such a mess that they can't fix it,he will come on the scene to be the savior of this world.

If you do not mind. I asked this question before and I don’t think I received any responses...

Is the little horn the same person as this AC figure?

If not, who do you think is the little horn and when does he arrive?

Thanks, Charlie 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I had a conversation with a Jewish teacher and asked him who they think the AC is and he told me they accept anybody who can help them economically.

Thanks for the response!

Judaism is currently looking for a Messiah/Moshiach from the lineage of King David, the Jews are into genealogy just like Mormons?

Judaism believes this Messiah will be associated with the building of a 3rd temple in Jerusalem?

I believe the future Antichrist will come from Israel, and he will have a respected religious background in leadership within Judaism, and will have association with building a 3rd temple?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Thanks for the response!

Judaism is currently looking for a Messiah/Moshiach from the lineage of King David, the Jews are into genealogy just like Mormons?

Judaism believes this Messiah will be associated with the building of a 3rd temple in Jerusalem?

I believe the future Antichrist will come from Israel, and he will have a respected religious background in leadership within Judaism, and will have association with building a 3rd temple?

I believe also that he will be associated because he's the one who will help Israel in all they need and I believe will start to build the Third Temple, after 3 1/2 years,they will find out who he is and flee to Petra ..

We will find out he is when Israel will make a peace treaty for 7 1/2 years..

5 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

If you do not mind. I asked this question before and I don’t think I received any responses...

Is the little horn the same person as this AC figure?

If not, who do you think is the little horn and when does he arrive?

Thanks, Charlie 

I have shared my view, yes Daniel's (little horn) is the same bad guy as John's (the beast)

Scripture teaches he will be revealed in Jerusalem, proclaiming to be Messiah to the Jews, and this will be a worldwide event

Scripture teaches a false prophet will stand before this human bad guy, who will perform miracles in calling fire down from heaven, with which will be used to "Deceive" the world into taking the mark of the beast and image worship

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

I have shared my view, yes Daniel's (little horn) is the same bad guy as John's (the beast)

Scripture teaches he will be revealed in Jerusalem, proclaiming to be Messiah to the Jews, and this will be a worldwide event

Scripture teaches a false prophet will stand before this human bad guy, who will perform miracles in calling fire down from heaven, with which will be used to "Deceive" the world into taking the mark of the beast and image worship

Thanks! If the little horn is the beast in Revelation, then who is the beast in Daniel 7?

• Well Said! 1

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I believe also that he will be associated because he's the one who will help Israel in all they need and I believe will start to build the Third Temple, after 3 1/2 years,they will find out who he is and flee to Petra ..

We will find out he is when Israel will make a peace treaty for 7 1/2 years..

Thanks for the response!

Scripture teaches of a future 3.5 year tribulation, the time given to the (Two Witnesses) 1260 days in Revelation 11:3 and (The Beast) 42 months in Revelation 13:5 are "Parrallel" time frames totaling 3.5 years

The 3.5 year tribulation will start when the future (Little Horn, Man Of Sin, The Beast) is revealed in Jerusalem proclaiming to be Messiah God to the Jews

The (Two Witnesses) will stand before (The Beast) bringing the plagues seen in Revelation, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, God's in control

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

I was just showing you that there is a dispute over who was left after the Diadochi Wars. Some say there were five, some say four but there is disagreement on who the four were, and some say three. And history shows that 3 main kingdoms remained for two hundred years. That's significant. But it doesn't line up with Scripture.

Everyone says Scripture has the final word. I agree.

So why do so many people try to fit things in where they don't belong? It baffles me.

Thank you for this.

I'm sorry to interrupt! your tracing the empires i to the hellenistic period?

7 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Thanks! If the little horn is the beast in Revelation, then who is the beast in Daniel 7?

Daniel Chapters 7,9,11 are all the same bad guy, Daniel's (Little Horn/The Beast) and yes hes the same bad guy as John's (The Beast) and Paul's (Man Of Sin)

"All Accounts" see this future bad guy present on earth to see the second coming and the (Ultimate End)

Daniel chapter 7:8-11 has this bad guy present on earth to witness the second coming and final judgement when the "Books Are Opened"

Daniel chapter 9:27 shows the bad guy will be present on earth to see the "Consummation" or "Ultimate End"

The (Little Horn) of Daniel is a future human man (Unfulfilled)

Daniel 7:8-11AKJV

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.  11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 9:27AKJV

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Edited 1 hour ago by truth7t7
  •  

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

Daniel Chapters 7,9,11 are all the same bad guy, Daniel's (Little Horn/The Beast) and yes hes the same bad guy as John's (The Beast) and Paul's (Man Of Sin)

"All Accounts" see this future bad guy present on earth to see the second coming and the (Ultimate End)

Daniel chapter 7:8-11 has this bad guy present on earth to witness the second coming and final judgement when the "Books Are Opened"

Daniel chapter 9:27 shows the bad guy will be present on earth to see the "Consummation" or "Ultimate End"

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.  11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Edited 1 hour ago by truth7t7
  •  

Thank you. 

Who is the Stone in Daniel and when did He or will He strike the feet?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Scripture strongly suggest Daniel's little horn is a future human man

Daniel chapter 7:8-11 has this bad guy present on earth to witness the second coming and final judgement when the "Books Are Opened"

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.  11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I have that part:) I just saw someone asking,  Who the successors of Alexander were they only found 3.

I misunderstood the questions. And I commented with the names of his four generals and the areas they were in power over. 

Your are so kind. Thank you. You explanation is good. 

• Thumbs Up 1