IGNORED

Iran is the linchpin for the fall of the Liberal World Order and the rise of the Antichrist

Scott Free

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

Iranian Commander Ghaani: ‘Our Goal is to Establish the Hidden Imam’s Global Rule’ - The Algemeiner

"According to a report by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), brigadier general of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and commander of its Quds Force Esmail Ghaani warned that if the Americans make “the slightest mistake,” they will be “punched in the mouth so hard that their teeth will shatter.”"

See: Al Qaeda has Nuclear Weapons-CIA, Nuclear Terrorism Fact Sheet, Al-Qaeda nukes already in U.S., Occultation (Islam)

(Revelation 18:18-19) When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
    where all who had ships on the sea
    became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

Edited by Scott Free
Add Reference
  • Thumbs Up 1

I believe that Israel has more to fear from Iran than the U.S. The next great war will be started by Israel striking Iran's nuclear facilities. That will entail boots on the ground as Iran nuclear facilities are all deep underground. Then Hezbollah will strike Israel from Lebanon. Then the Middle East will erupt and drag the rest of the World into it.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

I believe that Israel has more to fear from Iran than the U.S. The next great war will be started by Israel striking Iran's nuclear facilities. That will entail boots on the ground as Iran nuclear facilities are all deep underground. Then Hezbollah will strike Israel from Lebanon. Then the Middle East will erupt and drag the rest of the World into it.

An attack on Israel is a challenge the Liberal World Order itself. The U.S. is being lead into a trap by Iran. They believe their war will herald a world emperor and seal the demise of the U.S.."

21 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

An attack on Israel is a challenge the Liberal World Order itself. The U.S. is being lead into a trap by Iran. They believe their war will herald a world emperor and seal the demise of the U.S.."

Could be.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,068
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

Nice topic. But could someone show the prophecy of an attack on Israel turning into a world conflagration. I know about Magog, but that that is after a thousand years of Christ's reign on earth - and that does not end in a world war. It is squashed by fire from heaven.

38 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Nice topic. But could someone show the prophecy of an attack on Israel turning into a world conflagration. I know about Magog, but that that is after a thousand years of Christ's reign on earth - and that does not end in a world war. It is squashed by fire from heaven.

That is a very good point about Magog. Many miss that detail. There seems to be two instances of the nations gathering to rid themselves of God's inheritance that are thousands of years apart. The Bible is bad about telling us the true extent of time that will pass between many events. How about this passage. It does not say Israel directly but is implied as the location of Christ's return.

"Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty." - Rev. 16:13-14

To see the manifestation of these spirits see Maitreya .org on webpage go to: Literature/The Plan/Master Plan for Planet Earth(MAP). Scroll to hierarchy pyramid, in image just under the separated capstone you will see The Three Guardians.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I'll quote Revelation 19:17-21.

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.  Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.  And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

This is just before the 1000 years Satan will be placed in the bottomless pit.  It continues in chapter 20.

7 hours ago, Scott Free said:

That is a very good point about Magog. Many miss that detail. There seems to be two instances of the nations gathering to rid themselves of God's inheritance that are thousands of years apart. The Bible is bad about telling us the true extent of time that will pass between many events. How about this passage. It does not say Israel directly but is implied as the location of Christ's return.

"Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty." - Rev. 16:13-14

To see the manifestation of these spirits see Maitreya .org on webpage go to: Literature/The Plan/Master Plan for Planet Earth(MAP). Scroll to hierarchy pyramid, in image just under the separated capstone you will see The Three Guardians.  

Ah! You are very perceptive. I agree with you. But have you noticed that this is not a world war. It is the world against Israel. Iran will be part of the armies of the "kings of the WHOLE world". The leader of this battle is the Beast. A thousand years later, Satan is let loose, but the beast and his prophet are in the Lake of Fire (Rev.19:20). The human leader of this rebellion is Gog and Magog.

The battle of Revelation 16 is at Armageddon - that of  Magog at Hamongog. If you list all the differences from Ezekiel 38 & 39, they are quite considerable.

Go well bro. 

6 hours ago, OneLight said:

I'll quote Revelation 19:17-21.

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.  Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.  And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

This is just before the 1000 years Satan will be placed in the bottomless pit.  It continues in chapter 20.

Correct. This is the battle with the armies of the Beast. 1,000 years later, after Satan is let loose, he raises another army from Gog (Rev.20). By this time the Beast and his prophet will have been in the lake of fire for 1,000 years.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Ah! You are very perceptive. I agree with you. But have you noticed that this is not a world war. It is the world against Israel. Iran will be part of the armies of the "kings of the WHOLE world". The leader of this battle is the Beast. A thousand years later, Satan is let loose, but the beast and his prophet are in the Lake of Fire (Rev.19:20). The human leader of this rebellion is Gog and Magog.

The battle of Revelation 16 is at Armageddon - that of  Magog at Hamongog. If you list all the differences from Ezekiel 38 & 39, they are quite considerable.

Go well bro. 

Thank you for the kind words AdHoc. Sorry, I was not clear. This is something different. Israel is not the center of the conflict. The real combatants are Iran and Saudi Arabia. The coming U.S. attack on Iran is way more complicated and Iran has a bigger focus to initiate an unfortunate chain of events to pave the way for a global emperor.