IGNORED

The Great Tribulation Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Sealed Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/1/2022 at 3:01 PM, TheBlade said:

Seems to me if the Church is here we will see Gods wrath that is coming on the world and ALL not some not part but ALL the world. I think I will just watch pray be ready now for His coming. when ever that is..when dead will rise I will be caught up with them to meet Christ in the air... no clue when

Certainly agree with the latter parts of your statement.

Regarding us seeing God's wrath, not. The Trib and the Wrath are two very different things, a fact that pre-tribbers just do not accept. The Trib includes the period of the first five Seals of Rev. 6 = Matt. 24:5-28. The Wrath begins only after the Rapture of the elect, which occurs "immediately after" the opening heavenly and earthly cataclysms of the 6th Seal. Matt. 24:29-31

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 1/28/2022 at 10:24 AM, Heaven_Bound said:

Great advice!

I do wonder for those who do believe in a pretribulation rapture, if it never materializes, will they lose their hope in God?   It seems so many are holding onto this belief they will never face such adversity.   If they find themselves in the middle of what they were assured of avoiding.   How will they react?

*side note: what a wonderful idea, having the edit option be longer than 5 minutes :clap:

How will one or you react when God says to the  Bridegroom, go fetch your Bride. It is only God who draws us to His Son. Therefore it is only God the Father who knows when this event will happen. Not the Son, for it is not in Scripture. Only the season,  as in the days of Noah. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

36 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

4. If post-trib is correct, I am prepared because I never put myself into a position to be let down and hold it against God because I am following what the Bible claims, not what men have tried to make it claim.

I'm post-trib too but that in itself doesn't make me prepared.  Those who hold to pre-trib or any of the other tribs can also be prepared if post-trib turns out to be correct.  It's all about walking in the truth.

The virgins who were prepared were described as wise.  Jesus tells us that the difference between the wise man and the foolish man is that the wise man built his house on the rock by acting on Jesus' teachings.

I used to think that it was important to emphasize a post-trib rapture.  I've since realized that what's more important is to encourage others to persevere in walking in the truth.  That's what makes people ready regardless of their eschatology.  I expect that we'll all have some adjusting to do as time goes on.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 2/8/2022 at 1:47 PM, Montana Marv said:

How will one or you react when God says to the  Bridegroom, go fetch your Bride. It is only God who draws us to His Son. Therefore it is only God the Father who knows when this event will happen. Not the Son, for it is not in Scripture. Only the season,  as in the days of Noah. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

We are presently in that or this season of as in the "Days of Noah before the Flood".

Can't say that will be the case with all the turmoil of the S, T, and B judgments.

Will there be marriage or giving in marriage in:  6th Seal, all hide themselves in caves and ask the mountains to fall on us - Rev 6: 15-17...  or  5th Trumpet, 5 months of torture to those without the seal of God on their foreheads - Rev 9: 5-6....  6th Trumpet,  A third of mankind was killed by the.. -   Rev 9:18????  Any resemblance of as in the Days of Noah before the Flood here????

Just these 3 examples show that the; as in the "Days of Noah before the Flood" have past. 

Or the season is yet to come after these events plus many more negatives come to pass.  Don't think so.  Any of the S, T, or B judgments resemble life before the Flood.

In Christ

Montana Marv