IGNORED

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25233661-500-2022-preview-large-hadron-collider-will-reach-for-the-edge-of-physics/

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Thanks, my husband probably likes to read up on the older types also,I show it to him later, Remember how they said that they are looking for the god particle? What do you think of that?

They found it. It's what they called the Higgs-Boson. A few posts up, I mentioned how it is contracted from the original nickname, the godd--- particle.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, teddyv said:

They found it. It's what they called the Higgs-Boson. A few posts up, I mentioned how it is contracted from the original nickname, the godd--- particle.

Thanks,I didn't know they called it Higgs-Boson..

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I wasn't going to get involved with the thread but there is a side that people should know about.    The physics involved is pretty strait forward, but those running the system there are heavily involved with occult practices.   That's why some of us are concerned about what they may be doing in the background...    I have heard two or three of the group heads speak of opening up portals to other dimensions and if one is up on M string physics one would understand why they would be thinking about it.

They have some pretty interesting statues that represent them at their headquarters and they have practiced some rather disturbing rituals off and on.  There is a question as to who is doing the rituals but one thing is that they are being allowed.

If that is the key to the bottomless pit, we know that it's meant to be so lets get on with it and get the near future over with.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, other one said:

That's why some of us are concerned about what they may be doing in the background...    I have heard two or three of the group heads speak of opening up portals to other dimensions and if one is up on M string physics one would understand why they would be thinking about it.

Any proof of that, or just hearsay?

3 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Any proof of that, or just hearsay?

you can google their statue of Shiva, it's open and there are video's of the rituals that are obviously at the site....    the question is who is putting on the rituals for I understand it not high security protected all the time.   It's been a while since I was involved with it for they are upgrading it to quite a bit higher energy levels.  I personally don't have the deep understanding of the physics involved, but they are getting into unknown areas of physics which gives me a bit of apprehension when I read and hear what some of them would like to see.

According to CERN:

Why does CERN have a statue of Shiva?
The Shiva statue was a gift from India to celebrate its association with CERN, which started in the 1960’s and remains strong today. In the Hindu religion, Lord Shiva practiced Nataraj dance which symbolises Shakti, or life force. This deity was chosen by the Indian government because of a metaphor that was drawn between the cosmic dance of the Nataraj and the modern study of the ‘cosmic dance’ of subatomic particles. India is one of CERN’s associate member states. CERN is a multicultural organisation that welcomes scientists from more than 100 countries and 680 institutions. The Shiva statue is only one of the many statues and art pieces at CERN.

I saw a video of a strange ritual at CERN, is it real?
No, this video from summer 2016 was a work of fiction showing a contrived scene. CERN does not condone this kind of action, which breaches CERN’s professional guidelines. Those involved were identified and apropriate [sic] measures taken.

9 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Those involved were identified and apropriate [sic] measures taken.

but it did happen.   Not everyone there is strictly there for science.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,125
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

I'm no physicist, so please take my comments with a grain of salt.

I must be missing something here because it seems to me there should be a more surgical method for busting open very small particles. While I understand the idea behind it I don't understand how doing what they say they are doing is any sort of an advantage? If you pass certain particles at a high speed in a circle wouldn't the effect be more magnetic? I am wondering is this is what they are really doing- Creating a huge magnetic field.

In all of God's creation there is a realigning of anything that gets out of kilter, so particles destroyed would simply dissipate and realign would they not? Magnetic fields on the other hand, have been credited with influencing time. Maybe this is really an attempt at a time machine with the particle acceleration being a front story.

Maybe the acceleration itself is the experiment into time alternation? Just a hunch on my part. 

If someone in the occult wants to open up a portal they don't use a collider. They simply call on their false gods (demons).

I can'y say if there are secret things happening in CERN. I mean how would we know? It's all buried underground. As I understand it, CERN is the single most expensive man made project in the history of the world. They put a lot into doing whatever they want this thing to do. I am very skeptical of what they say it is supposed to do and what it really does.

The idea of multi dimensions is a theoretical model. I only read of a few dimensions in the bible. The physical world we are all in and the spiritual world spiritual beings inhabit. That's only two. Multi dimensions all somehow similar to one another has never been proven to my knowledge.

-Tim

Edited by Starise

3 minutes ago, other one said:

but it did happen.   Not everyone there is strictly there for science.

The automatic assumption by those that it was a malevolent action but armed with nothing to make that assessment. 

Just now, Starise said:

I must be missing something here because it seems to me there should be a more surgical method for busting open very small particles. While I understand the idea behind it I don't understand how doing what they say they are doing is any sort of an advantage? If you pass certain particles at a high speed in a circle wouldn't the effect be more magnetic? I am wondering is this is what they are really doing- Creating a huge magnetic field.

When you are smashing protons, it sounds very coarse, but it is rather surgical as the beams are very tight. The particles are exceptionally small so tolerances neaad to be high to get a chance at a collision. The higher the energy, the better the observational results.

Magnetic fields are used to force the protons along the path, accelerating to relativistic speeds. Because of special relativity, as you move towards the speed of light, an objects mass increases, hence the need for powerful magnetic fields to continually drive the particles faster (more energy). 

A physicist is welcome to chime in here an correct me.

Just now, Starise said:

In all of God's creation there is a realigning of anything that gets out of kilter, so particles destroyed would simply dissipate and realign would they not? Magnetic fields on the other hand, have been credited with influencing time. Maybe this is really an attempt at a time machine with the particle acceleration being a front story.

As far as I know, the research coming out has been about sub-atomic particles with the confirmation of the Higgs-Boson being the most notable.

Just now, Starise said:

Maybe the acceleration itself is the experiment into time alternation? Just a hunch on my part. 

If someone in the occult wants to open up a portal they don't use a collider. They simply call on their false gods (demons).

I can'y say if there are secret tings happening in CERN. I mean how would we know? It's all buried underground. As I understand it, CERN is the single most expensive man made project in the history of the world. They put a lot into doing whatever they want this thing to do. I am very skeptical of what they say it is supposed to do and what it really does.

The idea of multi dimensions is a theoretical model. I only read of a few dimensions in the bible. The physical world we are all in and the spiritual world spiritual beings inhabit. That's only two. Multi dimensions all somehow similar to one another has never been proven to my knowledge.

-Tim

It seems like an unnecessary skepticism. It seems more like a case of not fully grasping what they are doing (count me in!). But particle accelerators have been around for quite some time.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, Starise said:

I can'y say if there are secret things happening in CERN. I mean how would we know? It's all buried underground. As I understand it, CERN is the single most expensive man made project in the history of the world. They put a lot into doing whatever they want this thing to do. I am very skeptical of what they say it is supposed to do and what it really does.

-Tim

I'm not a physicist either, but it's interesting to talk about things I cannot even comprehend. 

I think we can all agree; there's a separation, a vail, a line, a division, a dimension, or whatever one wants to call it, between flesh and blood and the spiritual unseen realm. That coexists at the same time and same space that is transcendent. 

Matthew 16:18 (KJV) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Several places in the Bible mention or talk about gates, or portals connected to Hell (the underworld). Gates: πύλη pýlē, poo'-lay  apparently a primary word; a gate, i.e. the leaf or wing of a folding entrance (literally or figuratively):—gate.

It's very telling, why Jesus went so far out of His way, out to the middle of nowhere for His transfiguration. Exactly where He, Peter, John, and James were standing; on Mount Hermon. 

Mount Hermon had a demonic history and cave (still does) that the Hebrews-Jews knew well. The mountain and cave were thought of as a portal (gate) to Hell. Extra biblical texts, Josephus, 1 Enoch and Pseudepigrapha; talk about their beliefs about Mt. Hermon. 

As I referred to earlier, there are other historical geographical spots, thought to be portals (gates) to Hell by the ancients. The spot where they built the LHC is one of them; along with the Mount Graham International Observatory. 

These spots of ground are historically known, one doesn't need a title deed search or historical check. Question: Why would someone fight so hard to obtain them for research? When plenty of alternate, as stable, and cheaper ground nearby exists?

I propose just like the question posed to Wernher von Braun; "how did the Nazi's suddenly get 50 years ahead of the world in technology", "we had help."

If one notices, all these places have open occultic symbolism. Demonic worship and help often comes from symbols, pentagrams, Ouija boards and other things. The gift and open display of Shiva the Destroyer from India, for whatever reason, is still symbolic and occultic. Same things with the innocent appliance used at Mt. Graham, with the acronym of L.U.I.C.I.F.E.R. (symbology). 

Is the preponderance of all the evidence merely coincidence, hap stance, chance?

Cave at Mt. Hermon and Baal Temple ruins

Mt. Hermon.jpg

Edited by Dennis1209