JoeCanada

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

One thing that I have not read yet and will bring out here. The trumpet blast. It has been said about the final trump previously. This is a direct connection to the Feast of Trumpets (The Day of the LORD). Because most have thrown out the first two thirds of the Bible and lack understanding of Yahweh's Feasts Days from Lev 23 it gets totally missed. 

The Last Trump is in the Hebrew Biblical culture a shofar (rams horn) that was used for a variety of reasons and events. The Feast of Trumpets also known as the Day of Blowing. On this day when they blew the great last blast of the shofar it was widely known as the Last Trump. When you read about the Great Trump or the Last Trump or the Final Trump these are all related to Yahweh's Feasts days. The last 3 Feasts Days are all related to the Messiah's return, as the first 4 were all related to His 1st coming. All the Feasts reveal Yeshua our Messiah. They are not Jewish feasts they are Yahweh's feasts. 

You cannot properly understand the book of Revelation if you do not understand the Biblical Feasts and what they represent. The Book of Revelation is full or phrases and language that is specifically used in these feasts days. Also what helps is understanding a Hebrew wedding and an understanding of the whole process right from the beginning when the two father's of the groom and bride agree on the terms of the wedding called in Hebrew a Ketubah!! This also needs to be understood to understand the Book of Revelations more accurately.

Funny how all this is in the context of Hebrew culture and language. He who has eyes to see let him see and read!!!

Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Hey Joe.

I agree.  You have to look at what happens at the seventh trumpet to understand what the mystery is.  It's the ultimate regime change.  It's the day of the Lord.  Satan's influence over the world (Babylon) is destroyed as his kingdom is dismantled and he is thrown in jail as Jesus begins the time of restoration and His kingdom fills the earth.  It's a common theme of the prophets.

I Strongly Disagree

I greatly would appreciate scripture to support your claims made?

5 minutes ago, Ancient said:

One thing that I have not read yet and will bring out here. The trumpet blast. It has been said about the final trump previously. This is a direct connection to the Feast of Trumpets (The Day of the LORD). Because most have thrown out the first two thirds of the Bible and lack understanding of Yahweh's Feasts Days from Lev 23 it gets totally missed. 

The Last Trump is in the Hebrew Biblical culture a shofar (rams horn) that was used for a variety of reasons and events. The Feast of Trumpets also known as the Day of Blowing. On this day when they blew the great last blast of the shofar it was widely known as the Last Trump. When you read about the Great Trump or the Last Trump or the Final Trump these are all related to Yahweh's Feasts days. The last 3 Feasts Days are all related to the Messiah's return, as the first 4 were all related to His 1st coming. All the Feasts reveal Yeshua our Messiah. They are not Jewish feasts they are Yahweh's feasts. 

You cannot properly understand the book of Revelation if you do not understand the Biblical Feasts and what they represent. The Book of Revelation is full or phrases and language that is specifically used in these feasts days. Also what helps is understanding a Hebrew wedding and an understanding of the whole process right from the beginning when the two father's of the groom and bride agree on the terms of the wedding called in Hebrew a Ketubah!! This also needs to be understood to understand the Book of Revelations more accurately.

Funny how all this is in the context of Hebrew culture and language. He who has eyes to see let him see and read!!!

Shalom

We Disagree

Revelation and the 7th trump have nothing to do with Jewish feast days as claimed 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

6 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

We Disagree

Revelation and the 7th trump have nothing to do with Jewish feast days as claimed 

Yep no worries. But you are in error to refer them as Jewish feast days. Is Yahweh Jewish? 

NKJ Leviticus 23:2 "Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them:`The feasts of the LORD, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts. 

The English word LORD is the translation of YHWH most commonly referred to as Yahweh.

Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

18 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Joe it's my opinion that the "Mystery" is the resurrection, catching up, and glorified body received, that takes place at the 7th or Last Trump as seen below 

1 Corinthians 15:51-52KJV

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Revelation 10:7KJV

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

t7, 

Paul explained the "mystery" to the Corinthians (and us) in his letter to them. So I don't believe that could be the mystery spoken about in Rev 10, as it was already declared by Paul.

On 1/4/2022 at 8:05 PM, Da Puppers said:

If [when you say the mystery that was preached unto the prophets]  by that mystery you are alluding to the following: 

1Pe 1:9-13 KJV 9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. 13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

I believe you are on the right track.   It is evident that Peter is referring to the glorification of our bodies because he says:

1. The END of your faith [not the beginning], even the salvation of your souls.   And that will come because we hope to the END... for the grace that is to be brought to us AT...

2. ...the revelation of Jesus Christ!

Paul revealed it this way when he said: 

1Co 15:51-52 KJV 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The church is not the mystery,  not yet revealed;  but the resurrecting of Jesus,  [and nobody else] remains that mystery. 

Hey Pup, 

Thanks for your input.

I'm not sure that the "resurrecting of Jesus remains that mystery". That is well known. 

And Paul's "mystery" in 1 Cor, well, he has already defined what the mystery is.

---------------------------------

1. The church,  the dead in Christ. 

2. The two witnesses. 

3. The beast. 

4. The children of Israel. 

5. The righteous who die during the millennium,  at the end of the millennium. 

6. The wicked dead,  at the end of the millennium. 

7. ??? [Edited: The Souls of them beheaded for the witness of Jesus- they LIVED and reigned with Christ for a 1000 years].

All of the above are things already known. John was told NOT to write about what the 7 thunders uttered.

--------------------------------------------

"we don't know what we will be until He appears and then we will be like Him.....the resurrection of our bodies remains a mystery to us"

I agree with this. We caught a minor glimpse of Jesus after His Resurrection. But He looked the same, except that He could appear and disappear, walk thru walls, etc. I can't wait until I see Him as He is. I'll be glad that my body will be transformed to a spiritual one, because I'm pretty sure that my physical body wouldn't be able to take seeing Him as He is.

Thanks for your input. More to ponder!

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Hey Joe.

I agree.  You have to look at what happens at the seventh trumpet to understand what the mystery is.  It's the ultimate regime change.  It's the day of the Lord.  Satan's influence over the world (Babylon) is destroyed as his kingdom is dismantled and he is thrown in jail as Jesus begins the time of restoration and His kingdom fills the earth.  It's a common theme of the prophets.

Hi LD,

(I would say that..... at the 7th trumpet, it's in the Day of the Lord. I believe that the Day begins at the opening of the 7th seal.)

Yes... a regime change. The Coronation of Jesus as King of Kings.

I have read many articles on this "mystery", and I've found that scholars can't seem to agree on what this mystery is.

Will it remain a mystery until the angel blows the trumpet? .... Maybe

Will it really matter to us, as we will already have been caught up before the Wrath of God begins at the first trumpet?

:noidea:

Edited by JoeCanada
added to it

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I Strongly Disagree

I greatly would appreciate scripture to support your claims made?

Which ones?

Jesus and Satan are not going to co-rule the world.  Satan is cast into the abyss.  Rev 19-20.

9 hours ago, Ancient said:

Yep no worries. But you are in error to refer them as Jewish feast days. Is Yahweh Jewish? 

NKJ Leviticus 23:2 "Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them:`The feasts of the LORD, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts. 

The English word LORD is the translation of YHWH most commonly referred to as Yahweh.

Shalom

Ancient I believe the feast of Tabernacles, New Moons, And Sabbath Days are "Eternal" and will be seen in the New Heaven and Earth

However the feast days have no role in Revelation or its interpretation

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

8 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

t7, 

Paul explained the "mystery" to the Corinthians (and us) in his letter to them. So I don't believe that could be the mystery spoken about in Rev 10, as it was already declared by Paul.

I disagree Joe, Revelation 10:7 clearly states the "Mystery" as declared to the "Prophets" "prior" to the writings of Paul, the "Prophets" didn't understand the "Mystery" seen in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

The "Mystery" declared in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 is fulfillment of what was spoken to the Prophets, same 7th Angel/Last Trump

The "Mystery" declared to the "Prophets" Is Fulfilled At The 7th Angel/Last Trump

(As Declared To The Prophets)

Revelation 10:7KJV

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52KJV

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Edited by truth7t7