• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, Don19 said:

I try to make the point that Russia lies all the time. They lie like crazy. They lie BIG lies.

And you don't think the USA government doesn't lie as much as any others....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Don19 said:

I try to make the point that Russia lies all the time. They lie like crazy. They lie BIG lies. I'm talking about things faked videos created for propaganda effect. If anyone doesn't know how they've faked a bunch of stuff recently, see this article which documents some of these things:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/21/dumb-and-lazy-the-flawed-films-of-ukrainian-attacks-made-by-russias-fake-factory

This thread was originally in the prophecy section, but I see it is now in current news. Fair enough. But I do see this as prophetically significant. What role do you think a country that lies so big so often would play in the end times? I think such a country would be an antagonist, an eventual aggressor against Israel. I'm just thinking in terms of God's sovereignty here. Because we all know that Satan is a liar and the father of lies. I'm justified by the blood of Christ, not the works of the law. So as a transgressor of the law, I am just as guilty as anyone else, regardless of how big an offender they are (James 2:10).

So I can't really get behind this comment on the "satantic spirit" because such a spirit is of the world in general. As Paul says, we have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit which is of God. Speaking after the manner of men, and by the way of the world, Putin is definitely all kinds of bad things (just like Hitler). As far as I know, he espouses Eastern Orthodoxy as his religion--which is a false gospel, so I certainly don't believe he's a Christian. So, this comment is true, but misleading. Because even the world leaders and others who are, frankly, on the right side of this conflict are, overwhelmingly, of the world, so they have a satanic spirit, too. And that is the spirit which is the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, the pride of life--i.e., man's good works, which are the unclean thing. Because Christ is my righteousness.

Nato has declared there Will be no more Nato expansion since 1970 but it was a lie as they keep expanding their military to rule nations by all means, such as organizing revolution in Ukraine and draw them into nato like they did to include Turkey after WW2, then Poland, Czech and Hungary in 1990's as they also enginereed a failed Coup in Russia in 93. Like they did to Khadaffy with proxy rebell force as well as in Syria.

For what purposes is this Nato keep being expanded after WW2 is a military Threat to control nations inside or from outside :

https://www.vox.com/22900113/nato-ukraine-russia-crisis-clinton-expansion

The British Nato has invaded Surabaya city in Java in 1945 and destroyed civilians army and you never learn this at your school desk book.

@other one

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, other one said:

And you don't think the USA government doesn't lie as much as any others....

When is the last time the US government has created fake videos like Russia has?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Actually in Syria right now there are troops from Russia, Belarus, Turkey, and Iran. I would also include Libya and Ethiopia as Russia is alongside those two nations as well.

Not long now till Russia and the others go into the Golan Heights, as God`s word has said.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

As Russian recalcitrance over Ukraine heightens the dire risk of war in Eastern Europe, Moscow may be more willing to risk escalation in the skies over Syria.

Forbes site. Contributor - Paul Iddon.

My thoughts - Syria to the Golan Heights.

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

As Russian recalcitrance over Ukraine heightens the dire risk of war in Eastern Europe, Moscow may be more willing to risk escalation in the skies over Syria.

Forbes site. Contributor - Paul Iddon.

My thoughts - Syria to the Golan Heights.

Yeah. Although this certainly looks like the beginning of overt war in Ukraine (what has been going on for the past 8 years is a hybrid, de facto, undeclared war on Ukraine), it's not impossible that something like this happens. This is a certainly a rumor of war, but what if it stays like that? Only God knows. Putin absolutely intends a full scale invasion, and has positioned troops, logistics, field hospitals, etc., to do it.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Don19 said:

When is the last time the US government has created fake videos like Russia has?

Prior to the Gulf War, Before the invasion of Afghanistan.

And I might add, what makes you think the videos are fake.    Your lying government told you so?

Have you read the PNAC documents from the deep state documents that were generated by the deep state globalists after the Soviet Union came apart?

I love my country and what it is supposed to stand for, but we have some people in power that does not represent "We the People" nor what this country is supposed to stand for.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

Prior to the Gulf War, Before the invasion of Afghanistan.

And I might add, what makes you think the videos are fake.    Your lying government told you so?

Have you read the PNAC documents from the deep state documents that were generated by the deep state globalists after the Soviet Union came apart?

These things were discovered by independent researchers. For example, the orders given by the heads of the LNR and DNR to evacuate were actually recorded on Feb 16. The leader of the DNR can be heard explicitly saying, "today, Feb 18" even though the video was recorded on Feb 16, according to the metadata. This was all planned in advance, that there would be "provocations" which would be blamed on Ukraine. Then there is the battle video purporting to involve a Ukrainian saboteur who was supposedly going to blow up a chlorine plant in the rebel-held areas. Yet, it turned out to be a fake, and the soundtrack was actually from April 2010!

And then there's this. The DNR militia head obviously knew a car bomb was going to go off, but didn't want this own car blown up, so actually put the plates on a clearly different, less expensive car:

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Nato has declared there Will be no more Nato expansion since 1970 but it was a lie as they keep expanding their military to rule nations by all means, such as organizing revolution in Ukraine and draw them into nato like they did to include Turkey after WW2, then Poland, Czech and Hungary in 1990's as they also enginereed a failed Coup in Russia in 93. Like they did to Khadaffy with proxy rebell force as well as in Syria.

For what purposes is this Nato keep being expanded after WW2 is a military Threat to control nations inside or from outside :

https://www.vox.com/22900113/nato-ukraine-russia-crisis-clinton-expansion

The British Nato has invaded Surabaya city in Java in 1945 and destroyed civilians army and you never learn this at your school desk book.

@other one

This is not about NATO. It was never about NATO. NATO is a smokescreen. Putin uses NATO as an excuse for his own outright aggression against Ukraine. He talks about the security of Russia as a way to excuse his own behavior of undermining the security of another state. He gave a speech two days ago in which he laid out his case against Ukraine as a nation. That's the real issue for him, not NATO. Putin wants to reclaim lands that he thinks Russia should have. It's irredentism. It's colonialism.

Edited by Don19

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 2/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, abcdef said:

=Of course you must believe that Canada would be much better off with Czar Putin and the Russian military in control there. 

Why don't you just let him take over Canada?

Are you a Russian troll?

A supporter of Czar Putin?

Too late to answer, your post makes in clear that you support the invasion and the war and the deaths of innocent people who live in Ukraine.

--------

How soon people forget the recent past. 

Putin is just another Hitler, with the same Satanic Spirit behind him.

--

Generic religious slogans and buzz words do not suffice to contribute an accurate representation of Russian motives and actions.  Lose them.  

Read history.  Listen to what the enemy is saying.  

"Know your enemy.  Know yourself and you will never lose a battle." - Sun Tzu THE ART OF WAR (required reading at West Point)

According to Winston Churchill, former Prime Minister of UK, one needs to consider Russian history and Russian self-interest to determine any future action of the unpredictable Russian bear.  

Putin isn't 'another Hitler', satan notwithstanding.  Mr. Trump has been criticized for saying Putin is a genius, but in fact HE IS.  American media is busy with knee-jerk reactions and self-aggrandizing editorializations to deny the quality of our enemies character.  They do NOT know the enemy.   They don't have to.   All they have to do is get our attention so they can sell their hemorrhoid medications, sleep inducing drugs and expensive cars we don't need.  

American media presents truth, but ignores accuracy.

In the journalism business these are two different things.   Our media does this with a touch of hypocrisy for flavor and PRESTO - you've got the nightly news everybody swallows with their over priced groceries. Putin is attempting to reconstitute the borders of the old Soviet Union SO AS to act as a buffer between the Motherland and western aggression.

OK, so Russia is invading Ukraine which historically was part of Russia as was Crimea Georgia and the rest.  America reacts with a hypocritical attitude (not equaled in Europe, btw).  Is it wrong for Russia to reclaim their traditional land while it's ok for America to attack Libya, invade Afghanistan Iraq and Syria as well as Yemen and central Africa?  The United States violates its own laws (our obsolete constitution requires a declaration of war) when it does this and our citizens see nothing wrong with it?  Do you not understand the national hubris, hypocrisy and absolutely fanatic attitude of Americans who support these endless unproductive wars?  If any country is motivated by satanic obsessions it's America at the head of the parade.   Jesus said the peacemakers are blessed.  Where are they in America?  They're hiding under a bushel.

Bear in mind Russia has no natural defensive barriers as does the US with two huge oceans between us and possible invasion.  In the past Russia has been invaded by Sweden, France, Britain, the United States and twice by Germany.  Buffer zones such as those provided by Belarus and Ukraine historically provided a modicum of protection.  THAT'S WHY Putin wants to annex Ukraine today.

I'm not arguing right or wrong here or even demonic motivations of which America is as guilty as any other.  I'm attempting to describe motivations and justification for war.  Putin is right, from his point of view.  America is right from our biased and cross-eyed perspective.  The poor folk of Ukraine are caught in the middle.  

"Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as His divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with justice and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, 'You are too arrogant.  If you don't change your ways I will rise up and break the back bone of your power.'" - Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. (circa 1967)

"The US government is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today." - Rev. King (circa 1966)

Make no mistake, Putin is a wise leader.  The United States would do well if we had one or two like him.  To date we are being led by a pack of fools.  It's been said that if a man wants to go crazy he should move to Washington, DC where it will not be noticed.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft
  • Thumbs Up 1