IGNORED

Ezekiel Chapter 39 Is This A Future Or Historical Battle?

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

we see it fulfilled in Ancient times and then be fulfilled in the future.   I don't know myself.   I am just trying to piece the clues in Daniel together and it just made some sense hahaha

I disagree with dual fulfillment thats suggested, Ezekiel 39 is historical, Israel has went into the captivity of Jacob in Babylon, and returned to Jerusalem

The weapons of modern warfare will never again see wooden Shields, Bows, Arrows, and Spears "Gone"

Conclusion: The Battle seen is historical, fought long ago

Edited by truth7t7

15 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The weapons of modern warfare will never again see wooden Shields, Bows, Arrows, and Spears

Very easily modern weapons. Shields = missile defenses, bows = rocket launchers, arrows/spears = rockets. All ancient weapons can be equated to modern weapons.

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Very easily modern weapons. Shields = missile defenses, bows = rocket launchers, arrows/spears = rockets. All ancient weapons can be equated to modern weapons.

We Disagree

Wooden means wooden, shield means shield, bow means bow, arrow means arrow, spear means spear, no man gets to change Gods word as "Literally" seen

Ezekiel 39:9KJV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

Daniel 11:25 would suggest "Rockets/Missiles" as the words "Forecast Devices" are used

Daniel 11:25KJV

25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.

Edited by truth7t7

Yes, we disagree on prophecy. You believe it’s already happened, I believe that it is the future. You post scripture that you miss interpret, I believe. I could post the same scripture and interpret it differently. Who’s right? Only time will tell.

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Rick_Parker said:

Yes, we disagree on prophecy. You believe it’s already happened, I believe that it is the future. You post scripture that you miss interpret, I believe. I could post the same scripture and interpret it differently. Who’s right? Only time will tell.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

Revelation 20:7-9KJV

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Edited by truth7t7

23 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

I rest my case. 

Jury's in deliberation

29 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

I rest my case. 

Hey Rick, noticed your in Florida, you do any of that great ocean or fresh water fishing in the Sun State?

I'm looking at things in Florida for a possible move, I like the way DeSantis is running the ship, and enjoy fishing and hunting

Edited by truth7t7

I don’t fish anymore, but we can see the Gulf from our apartment window. We live in the Tampa Bay area and Florida is wide open, no mandates or masks.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

I don’t fish anymore, but we can see the Gulf from our apartment window. We live in the Tampa Bay area and Florida is wide open, no mandates or masks.

You live in America

I live in the people's republic of California

Good to see New Jersey removed all mask mandates for schools, a start