• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, MonicaWife said:

"The innocent", who do you mean? 

Let me retract that. I know nothing happens except  Gods will allows it. 

It is Wed Feb 23. Tomorow war could be eminent as we wake up. How should we pray? 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

4 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

It is Wed Feb 23. Tomorow war could be eminent as we wake up. How should we pray? 

We are to pray with thanksgiving, and to pray for our enemies.  Praise the Father and ask for direction and ask for forgiveness and for help in forgiving others.  Pray that we are delivered from evil.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

2 minutes ago, Fancicoffee said:

We are to pray with thanksgiving, and to pray for our enemies.  Praise the Father and ask for direction and ask for forgiveness and for help in forgiving others.  Pray that we are delivered from evil.  

Read in Job 1, even though his family and cattle and camels were all taken away, Job praised God.  In verses 20-22 Job did not sin or charge God.  So, bring requests to him and the Advocate will help our prayers before the Father.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,097
  • Content Per Day:  2.56
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I will pray that His will may be done. 😊 And I will pray for all who are touched by the war, hoping that more will cry out to Him for salvation, and that I must be of a good courage in the middle of any war. 

13 hours ago, MonicaWife said:

I will pray that His will may be done. 😊 And I will pray for all who are touched by the war, hoping that more will cry out to Him for salvation, and that I must be of a good courage in the middle of any war. 

Those who talk foolishly can cause great harm. Pray we are not at the hands of a leader that is not wise with his speech. If we are arrogant we are not good leaders we put many at risk, even those we want to help.

I made this statement in my original post. It appears our president is doing exactly that. He wants to push the imposed sanctions to the breaking point like pushing the lion into the corner. He is also making our European allies very nervous. Back Putan  into that corner he will come out with a nuclear arsenal nobody will want. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I pray as he is my best friend though much greater than me.   Like he's standing right in front of me and is interested in what I have to say.    Much of the day is spent talking with him, sometimes in words and many times in thought.

Occasionally the Holy Spirit takes hold of my tongue and speaks in ways I do not understand in intercessory prayer.  Sometimes I know who and why and other times I do not but just know someone needs help. We are told we can approach God boldly....   not equally, but knowing that his knows and cares for us greatly.

I might add that the tongue thing is always private.  At least it has been so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

I believe we can pray how we want, as long as its directed in Jesus name. Jesus said if my words remain in you and you remain in me ask whatever you wish, and it shall be given to you. People are forgetting it mainly means praying according to the will of God in Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Prycejosh1987 said:

I believe we can pray how we want, as long as its directed in Jesus name. Jesus said if my words remain in you and you remain in me ask whatever you wish, and it shall be given to you. People are forgetting it mainly means praying according to the will of God in Christ. 

Do we know how to decern Gods will. what is Gods will for the present world ?