Abdull

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I was recently reading the genesis in the bible and i was wondering if there was any other people other than adama and eve at the beginning because if there werent that would mean we are all inbred?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,333
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

one of the things we do with God's Word 'The Scripture' is let it speak for us on all matters... it is truth as it is from Him. So from Genesis to Malichi and Matthew to Revelation we are not to add to it or take from it the least iota...
Revelation 22:18 (KJV)

[18] For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

[19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

[20] He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

[21] The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

19 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

one of the things we do with God's Word 'The Scripture' is let it speak for us on all matters... it is truth as it is from Him. So from Genesis to Malichi and Matthew to Revelation we are not to add to it or take from it the least iota...

[18] For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

[19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

[20] He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Can you explain this to me im a simple man who didnt go to school my borhther that would be appreciate

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

That warning is for the prophecy in Revelation. The canon of the Bible was not yet codified then.

I do not imply that means it's open season on the rest of the Bible.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Abdull said:

I was recently reading the genesis in the bible and i was wondering if there was any other people other than adama and eve at the beginning because if there werent that would mean we are all inbred?

I'm sure God knows what He is doing with His creation.  May I suggest that when scripture is silent, we should not add "our understanding" to "fill in the blanks". 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Abdull said:

It's not clearly spelled out. There is the usual question posed: "Where did Cain get his wife?". Some will argue that it was a close relative, but the narrative does not really speak to that particularly strongly and is just speculation. Archaeology, of course, would indicate that there were many people in the world already at the usual YEC age of the world of some 6000 years BP.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

12 hours ago, Abdull said:

Adam was the first man and Eve was the first women.

We are All decended from Adam and Eve.

In that we are all part of the same human family then yes we are inbred, but No we are not because from a perfect man and women it takes a great many generations for genetic errors to build up and cause the sort of problems inbreeding causes.

In the bible the command against marrying a close relative only appears after the Israelites had left Egypt.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, enoob57 said:

one of the things we do with God's Word 'The Scripture' is let it speak for us on all matters...

The Scripture certainly seems to indicate that there was an area to the east of Adam and Eve and their family that was populated by other humans in Genesis 4. If we are to take God's Word in a literal fashion, Adam and Eve did not have other children until after Cain left for the land of Nod.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,333
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Bible says what it says... we all are responsible to that fact. If we say do not add or subtract from what it says then that is the line of judgment we are under...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

31 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

The Bible says what it says... we all are responsible to that fact. If we say do not add or subtract from what it says then that is the line of judgment we are under...

So we are in agreement that there were other people outside of Eden that were contemporaries of Adam and Eve? I'm not entirely following what you are trying to say.