• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Uriah said:

I know, you said you "considered the church" and I said why its not by ruling it out from the scriptures. 

You're using Daniel in the scenario with the AoD.  Can you explain?

You had said see Daniel 12:1.

That is when the AOD is placed in Jerusalem. Compare Daniel 12:1 to Mat24:21

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-1.htm

https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-21.htm

Here Jesus explains that at the time the AoD is placed in Jerusalem is the time of great distress, unlike there has ever been. 

And it makes perfect sense. After the king of the south(the beast) takes Jerusalem killing our armed forces stationed there, and thier dead bodies littering the streets of Jerusalem. Our armed forces respond using the AoD destroying everything there. 

That's not a pretty white cloud rising into heaven from Jerusalem in Revelation. Our armed forces will use its best weapons(nukes) on the Muslims who attack us and Israel. 

Our armed forces are not going to play around with them. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 4/8/2022 at 7:06 PM, Uriah said:

I am asking if you would please provide YOUR timeline. (or your favorite one) And, please a description of support for it because many may have similarities or a particular point that needs to be emphasized. I'll get mine out there shortly, I'm going to make it a bit neater. 

Dan 2  

586            63 BC         3rd       476                1967        

B   MPGR Rome    Legs Div  toes begin  Toes end  

X !--!--!--!-------!--------!-----------!------

Dan 7

586                                              476 D                1967

B          Rome    One head        Horns begin   horns end               

X  !--!--!--!----------------!-----------!-----

Rev 17

Seven heads        10 begin             10 end

!---!------------!-----------!

One is                                          1967

96 AD

Edited by abcdef

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

17 hours ago, Keras said:

Isaiah 30:26a, to 30, Psalms 50:1-3, Malachi 4:1;  are quite clear, the Lord will use the sun to destroy His enemies and change the world to commence the end times. 

This disaster must be a natural event, so that the secular survivors can keep on in their disbelief of the Creator God.   It is plain that God has informed us all about this fire to come, so we can be prepared physically and spiritually for it. 

It WILL be accurate, as a huge mass of ejecta from the sun will strike the Middle East at mid day:  Zephaniah 2:4  The entire population will die; Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, and only a remnant of the Jews will survive by hiding underground. Isaiah 29:1-4, Isaiah 6:11-13

Shabbat shalom, Keras.

Oh, really? Then what is all this talk about God slaying His enemies with the blast of His breath? with the Sword from His mouth?

Exodus 15:1-19 (KJV)

1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying,

"I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.
5 The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.
6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.
7 And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.
8 And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed (dried up) in the heart of the sea.
9 The enemy said, 'I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.'
10 Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.
11 Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful inpraises, doing wonders?
12 Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.
13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
14 The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina (Philistia).
15 Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.
16 Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O LORD, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.
17 Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, in the place, O LORD, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in, in the Sanctuary, O Lord, which thy hands have established.
18 The LORD shall reign for ever and ever.
19 For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the LORD brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea."

2 Samuel 22:1- (KJV)

1 And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
2 And he said,

"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
5 When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;
6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.
9 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
11 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.
12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.
13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.
14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.
15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
17 He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;
18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.
19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
21 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
23 For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.
24 I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.
25 Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.
26 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.
27 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.
28 And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.
29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.
31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
32 For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?
33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
34 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
35 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.
37 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
38 I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
39 And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.
40 For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.
41 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.
42 They looked, but there was none to save; even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
43 Then did I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I did stamp them as the mire of the street, and did spread them abroad.
44 Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.
45 Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.
46 Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.
47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me,
49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore."

God doesn't NEED to damage or destroy His creation of the sun to right the wrongs of human beings on one insignificant planet orbiting that sun!

I really don't know why you've got this "huge mass of ejecta from the sun" stuck in your craw, but you really need to tone it back. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

I really don't know why you've got this "huge mass of ejecta from the sun" stuck in your craw, but you really need to tone it back. 

Why? Just because you don't like it? 

Your lengthy posting of scriptures, that we can read from our own Bibles, rather that wasting forum space, actually proves my point, that the Lord will use His Creation to fulfill His purposes. As He did in the days of Noah and to Sodom and Gomorrah, + 

I admire your Greek scholarship and you are no doubt; a wise and learned Bible teacher. But your problem is this: God has hidden the understanding of His plans for the end times from the wise and learned people. That is good in His sight. Matthew 11:25-26, Isaiah 42:18-20, and many others. 

Daniel 12:10b does say that only a few wise leaders will understand the Prophesies.  Pray to be among them. 

2 hours ago, Keras said:

Why? Just because you don't like it? 

Your lengthy posting of scriptures, that we can read from our own Bibles, rather that wasting forum space, actually proves my point, that the Lord will use His Creation to fulfill His purposes. As He did in the days of Noah and to Sodom and Gomorrah, + 

I admire your Greek scholarship and you are no doubt; a wise and learned Bible teacher. But your problem is this: God has hidden the understanding of His plans for the end times from the wise and learned people. That is good in His sight. Matthew 11:25-26, Isaiah 42:18-20, and many others. 

Daniel 12:10b does say that only a few wise leaders will understand the Prophesies.  Pray to be among them. 

Shabbat shalom, Keras.

Nah, it's just because He doesn't lose any part of His Creation. I'll purposely try to keep the quotes brief (although I LOVE to read God's Word).

Psalm 89:34-37 (KJV)

34 "My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven."
Selah.

Kinda pointless, if we run out of sun, and the moon quits shining, right?

We're also told...

Isaiah 66:22-23 (KJV)

22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, "so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me," saith the LORD.

A new moon or Ro'sh Chodesh is measured by the first sighting of the moon within the first sunsets following the conjunction of the sun and moon. 

A Shabbat (Sabbath) is the seventh time that the evening is sighted by the first three stars visible after the sun has set. 

Thus, in both cases, the sun and the moon must be present throughout eternity. Even if the moon's orbit is decaying slightly, it's certainly within God's power to give the moon a "nudge" from time to time.

It's always been a principle in my life to "see things big, but keep them simple." And, I am thoroughly convinced this is a principle from the Ruwach haQodesh (the Holy Spirit).

I knew that too many posts would be too much for some, but there's a plenty that suggest that YHWH God's OWN Fire is much more efficient than the fire from the sun, and the Messiah shall slay them with the sword of His mouth: Exodus 15:7; Exodus 19:18; 2 Samuel 22:7-16; Psalm 97:1-6; Habbakkuk 3:3-6; 2 Thessalonians 2:8; Hebrews 12:18-29; Revelation 1:16; Revelation 19:15, 21.

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

Nah, it's just because He doesn't lose any part of His Creation

Nothing is lost when the sun blasts out a Coronal Mass Ejection. Just moved to another location; in that case, from the sun to outer space.

But if the earth happens to be in line of fire, then we could be badly affected.  If you look at the spaceweather.com   - it says we are in line for a possible big CME right now.  Do not think they just affect radio transmissions and make auroras, a CME can and will dramatically change the world as we know it. Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 2:12-22

We're also told...

Isaiah 66:22-23 (KJV)

22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, "so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me," saith the LORD.

But we are told BEFORE the new heavens and earth comes that: 

Isaiah 66:16 The Lord will judge with fire, His fiery sword will test all mankind and many will be slain by Him.    Psalms 50:3, 2 Peter 3:7

This punishment is not at the Return, when He will use the Sword of His Word, or at the end of the Millennium, when God will send fire from heaven; Rev 20:9         It will be the Sixth Seal world changer which will commence all the prophesied end time events. 

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Nothing is lost when the sun blasts out a Coronal Mass Ejection. Just moved to another location; in that case, from the sun to outer space.

Shalom, Keras.

Well, that's not true. The sun LOSES the matter that is ejected! However, if the ejection is north or south of the equatorial disk upon which the orbit of the earth lies, the mass will miss us. It may be large enough of a cloud to push the cosmic rays out of the way for a Forbush decrease, but it's not upon the sun one should be focusing one's attention; it's on the PHAs that one should be concentrating.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

But if the earth happens to be in line of fire, then we could be badly affected.  If you look at the spaceweather.com   - it says we are in line for a possible big CME right now. 

Yes, April 17th (today) is the day of this CME interference.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Do not think they just affect radio transmissions and make auroras, a CME can and will dramatically change the world as we know it. Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 2:12-22

As far as Zephaniah 3:8 is concerned, all the nations have not yet been assembled. Furthermore, it is GOD'S fire that shall consume them, not the sun's fire!

As far as Isaiah 2:12-22 is concerned, again, this seems to have more to do with PHAs than with CMEs! The sun being blotted out suggests a solar eclipse; the moon becoming as blood suggests a lunar eclipse; for them to happen simultaneously has to involve another body other than the earth or the moon. It will either be a comet and tail, or a mass of asteroids, both of which could cause meteors and meteorites to fall in the atmosphere and to the earth, respectively.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

But we are told BEFORE the new heavens and earth comes that: 

Isaiah 66:16 The Lord will judge with fire, His fiery sword will test all mankind and many will be slain by Him.    Psalms 50:3, 2 Peter 3:7

YHWH has put all judgment into the hands of His Son, the Messiah. Thus, Isaiah 66:16 is talking about the judgment of the Messiah at the beginning and DURING the Millennium. Psalm 50:3 says the fire will be before His face! 2 Peter 3:7 is talking about at the END of the 1000-year day!

1 hour ago, Keras said:

This punishment is not at the Return, when He will use the Sword of His Word, or at the end of the Millennium, when God will send fire from heaven; Rev 20:9         It will be the Sixth Seal world changer which will commence all the prophesied end time events. 

While there certainly will be a great battle for the Land of Israel and a War Tribunal afterward where the LORD and His Christ - His Messiah - judge the nations who participated in that great battle, it is NOT like what will happen at the end of the Millennium. Then, the fire WILL fall from the sky.

While there certainly will be a great battle for the Land of Israel and a War Tribunal afterward where the LORD and His Christ - His Messiah - judge the nations who participated in that great battle,

What is described to happen on the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath; when He will not be seen, is quite different to what is prophesied to happen at the glorious Return of Jesus.   There's plenty of scripture to prove the difference. 

However, your responses and rejection of the perfectly feasible idea of a CME being the cause of the destruction of the world as we know it, is the usual reaction I get.  God has made people incapable of understanding the Prophetic truths of the end times. This is in order to to make the coming great test by fire, 1 Peter 4:12, a real challenge to our faith and it will surely winnow out the chaff. Matthew 3:12

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 4/8/2022 at 7:06 PM, Uriah said:

I am asking if you would please provide YOUR timeline. (or your favorite one) And, please a description of support for it because many may have similarities or a particular point that needs to be emphasized. I'll get mine out there shortly, I'm going to make it a bit neater. 

I want to explain the time line I gave you in an earlier post.

All Biblical time lines must agree and fit together to work.

--

The first time line is Dan. 2. It shows the gentile nations that rule over the children of Israel until Jerusalem is restored. The iron nation is the one that we are mainly concerned with.

The Roman iron begins in 63 BC and continues unbroken until the statue ends. There is no "break" or "pause" in the iron nation's rule. Divisions, yes, but no breaks in the timeline.

The beginning point and the toes dividing are common points in the timelines.

-

The second time line is Dan. 7. This parallels Dan. 2.

The 4 nations of Dan. 7 all line up with the 4 nations of Dan.2. 

The horns parallel the toes.

-

The third time line is Rev 17. 

The beast also has ten horns in his time line.

-

Lining up the time lines in parallel, shows us that they are describing the same events.

That would be the invasion of Rome in 63 BC.

The continual control over the children of Israel.

The dividing of the 10 horns/toes.

The end of the horns/toes.

-

By putting all these things in parallel, it reveals that Rome is the beast nation.

Rome is the nation the rules and persecutes the children continually over centuries.

Rome's domination diminishes and its power over them becomes divided.

Rome's power over the children of Israel ends when Jerusalem is restored.

-

These truths shown here tear down most common theories.

1. Rome is the beast nation.

2. Rome's rule is continual over centuries. 63 BC-1967.

3. The toes/horns have ended, 1967.

4. We are now in the tiny time period between the end of the toes and the stone striking.

==

Other time lines can be placed in parallel by finding common events.

For example, Rev 12 shows the invasion of the dragon beast Rome, the birth of Jesus, the resurrection, the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem and the times of the gentiles. Centuries, not just a few years.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

41 minutes ago, abcdef said:

I want to explain the time line I gave you in an earlier post.

All Biblical time lines must agree and fit together to work.

--

The first time line is Dan. 2. It shows the gentile nations that rule over the children of Israel until Jerusalem is restored. The iron nation is the one that we are mainly concerned with.

The Roman iron begins in 63 BC and continues unbroken until the statue ends. There is no "break" or "pause" in the iron nation's rule. Divisions, yes, but no breaks in the timeline.

The beginning point and the toes dividing are common points in the timelines.

-

The second time line is Dan. 7. This parallels Dan. 2.

The 4 nations of Dan. 7 all line up with the 4 nations of Dan.2. 

The horns parallel the toes.

-

The third time line is Rev 17. 

The beast also has ten horns in his time line.

-

Lining up the time lines in parallel, shows us that they are describing the same events.

That would be the invasion of Rome in 63 BC.

The continual control over the children of Israel.

The dividing of the 10 horns/toes.

The end of the horns/toes.

-

By putting all these things in parallel, it reveals that Rome is the beast nation.

Rome is the nation the rules and persecutes the children continually over centuries.

Rome's domination diminishes and its power over them becomes divided.

Rome's power over the children of Israel ends when Jerusalem is restored.

-

These truths shown here tear down most common theories.

1. Rome is the beast nation.

2. Rome's rule is continual over centuries. 63 BC-1967.

3. The toes/horns have ended, 1967.

4. We are now in the tiny time period between the end of the toes and the stone striking.

==

Other time lines can be placed in parallel by finding common events.

For example, Rev 12 shows the invasion of the dragon beast Rome, the birth of Jesus, the resurrection, the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem and the times of the gentiles. Centuries, not just a few years.

Hi ABCDEF,

do you associate Rome with Europe. Historically Rome pretty much owned it. The imagery in Rev. of the woman riding the beast is said to come from Greek mythology. The powerful animal (beast) seduced her convincing her to ride on its back. But it took her away into the sea. Her name,- Europa.