• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

30 minutes ago, Uriah said:

It is the time between the arrival of the two witnesses and the installation of the man of sin. And it fits where the two witnesses are caught up (beginning of cataclysms) and the  end of the man of sin (tish b" Av) approx. when Jesus destroys him.

I had just remembered it was the 5 months of torture by the demons on those who took the mark, (didn`t have the seal of God. Rev. 9: 4).

Thus it is in the A/C`s time slot - 42 months till the Lord returns to judge them. 

So proof for your theory? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Hi Uriah,

Let me explain  Rev. 9: 4. 

God in omniscient (all knowing) and knows who will not take the MOB. However by His grace, (no. 5 is symbolic of grace) God gives those who are looking to take the MOB time to repent. (Rev. 9: 21).

The demons give these people a sting, as it were like a scorpian, and make people paralysed. They are in pain but cannot cry out. However they do have time to consider their ways.

But even after 5 months we see they do not repent of all many of evil things they have done and will do.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The 7th Vial is when the 2 witneseses die, not at the sounding of the 7th Trump who releases the 3rd Woe which is the 7 Vials.

Rev. 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

So, the last three Woes comes from the last three trumps, so Trump #7 is the 3rd Woe, which is ALL 7 VIALS. We see that played out in Rev. 16, NOT in Rev. 11, the book of Revelation is not in chronological order. 

I will send oy Elijah BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord, what part of that is not adding up? They COME BEFORE the DOTL and the DIE BEFORE the DOTL. They are the 1335 blessing.

TBH its shocking you think the 7th Trump lasts only a few days. It has 7 Vials in it that has to be brought to pass.

Yes it COMES QUICK, which doesn't mean it PASSES QUICK. One day before the 1st Woe you could say it will COME QUICKLY, but then it lasts for 5 months at least, because the people with the Mark of the Beast are tortured with 5 months of agony. Coming quickly does not reference its length, we know its length because we know the timelines juxtaposition, its 75 days. 

The 7 Vials are not going to just happen in a few days. 

Once again I disagree with your opinion

Scripture below "Clearly Teaches" that the two witnesses are killed, lay dead in the street for 3.5 days, and are raised before the world at Gods call from heaven, "The Same Hour" is the Great earthquake, the 2nd woe is past, and the 3rd woe comes even quicker in the 7th trump and final judgment (The End)

Revelation 11:10-15KJV

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

7 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Ok I will look for some pertinent stuff I wrote before on this. but it will be tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,094
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Go back and reread, not the Two-witnesses (I crossed myself up, LOL) it is the Beast that dies at the 7th Vial, not the Two-witnesses. I will paste my changes below to make it easier.

-------------------------------------------

I BOLD WHAT I CHANGED.....Was a touch sleepy earlier.

The 7th Vial is when the Beast dies(not 2 Wit), not at the sounding of the 7th Trump which releases the 3rd Woe which is the 7 Vials.

Rev. 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

So, the last three Woes comes from the last three trumps, so Trump #7 is the 3rd Woe, which is ALL 7 VIALS. We see that played out in Rev. 16, NOT in Rev. 11, the book of Revelation is not in chronological order. 

I will send you Elijah BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord, what part of that is not adding up? They COME BEFORE the DOTL and the DIE BEFORE the Second Coming(not DOTL). They are the 1335 blessing.

-----------------------------------------

It doesn't matter how long they laying the streets, they show up at the 1335, which is 75 days before the Beast shows up, thus they CAN NOT Parallel. Thus they die at the 2nd Woe, that is very clear. Thus it is 75 days before the Beast dies, the timelines of their MINISTRY is all that matters, after their death their Ministry is over. So, who cares if its 3.5 days, 7 days, a month?  Its not relevant at that point. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,094
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

3 hours ago, Uriah said:

I have essentially assumed that the two witnesses will arrive on the scene coinciding with a major conflict with Israel and will be followed about 5 months later by the man of sin taking his place...because...there is a plague is listed that as being 5 months long, and I think it happens AFTER they are killed and taken up.

OK, got it. The 5 months happen during the First Woe in Rev. 9, which is AFTER he Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, and even AFTER the Anti-Christ shows up at the 1260 middle of the week event. Don't look at Rev. 11 as linear to the rest of Revelation, its n not. Only Rev. 8, 9 and 16 are, 15 is in Heaven linear, it should be with Rev. 16 actually. 

All of the other chapters after Rev. 8, besides 8, 9 and 16 of course, are Parenthetical Citation chapters. 

25 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Go back and reread, not the Two-witnesses (I crossed myself up, LOL) it is the Beast that dies at the 7th Vial, not the Two-witnesses. I will paste my changes below to make it easier.

-------------------------------------------

I BOLD WHAT I CHANGED.....Was a touch sleepy earlier.

The 7th Vial is when the Beast dies(not 2 Wit), not at the sounding of the 7th Trump which releases the 3rd Woe which is the 7 Vials.

Rev. 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

I will send you Elijah BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord, what part of that is not adding up? They COME BEFORE the DOTL and the DIE BEFORE the Second Coming(not DOTL). They are the 1335 blessing.

It doesn't matter how long they laying the streets, they show up at the 1335, which is 75 days before the Beast shows up, thus they CAN NOT Parallel. Thus they die at the 2nd Woe, that is very clear. Thus it is 75 days before the Beast dies, the timelines of their MINISTRY is all that matters, after their death their Ministry is over. So, who cares if its 3.5 days, 7 days, a month?  Its not relevant at that point. 

I Disagree, The Horse Is Dead, I Have Clearly Explained My Position

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Hi Rev, Man,

Yes we have all made mistakes as we type. Fine.

Now may I suggest you have another think -

1,260 days is the end of the A/C (Rev. 13: 5) when Jesus comes to deal with him and his army. (Rev. 19: 19)

1,290 days is when the Sanctuary is cleansed. (Dan. 12: 11)

1,335 days (extra 30 + 15 days) is the `blessed time,` the 15th of Adar, in Jerusalem. This is Israel`s Feast for their National deliverance. (Esther 9: 18 & 19)

839594944_8.Clelebrations.jpg.2caca60d26f3bc2ef4bebee494b4fd3a.jpg 

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Rev, Man,

Yes we have all made mistakes as we type. Fine.

Now may I suggest you have another think -

1,260 days is the end of the A/C (Rev. 13: 5) when Jesus comes to deal with him and his army. (Rev. 19: 19)

1,290 days is when the Sanctuary is cleansed. (Dan. 12: 11)

1,335 days (extra 30 + 15 days) is the `blessed time,` the 15th of Adar, in Jerusalem. This is Israel`s Feast for their National deliverance. (Esther 9: 18 & 19)

839594944_8.Clelebrations.jpg.2caca60d26f3bc2ef4bebee494b4fd3a.jpg 

Your Chart suggest that Jesus is going to return, Jews Mourn For Jesus, A Temple Is Cleansed, Then Jesus Hangs Out With Mortal Men On This Earth In Celebration?

Many claim Jesus will literally return to Jerusalem, and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Scripture below "Clearly Teaches" that the two witnesses are killed, lay dead in the street for 3.5 days, and are raised before the world at Gods call from heaven, "The Same Hour" is the Great earthquake, the 2nd woe is past, and the 3rd woe comes even quicker in the 7th trump and final judgment (The End)

Revelation 11:10-15KJV

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

What object used by the armed forces causes an earthquake and causes a cloud to rise from earth to the heavens? 

Hint. 

The resurection takes place AT THAT TIME. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-44.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/12-1.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/24-15.htm