• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1970

Yes they are really that bad, if one doesn't want to  be impregnated she shouldn't be having sex or premarital sex in the first place.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The hardest thing for humanity to do is to see beyond its own line of sight.

God has a purpose that is going to be fulfilled despite billions of individuals with

limited autonomy (limited sovereignty) within the confines of this minuscule speck

in the enormity of all things.

The miracle of life itself is one we take completely for granted. Yet what makes life?

From the smallest particle to the greatest of beasts... we [think] we have the answers but we can

only observe the processes of an Eternal Being who transcends the laws of physics.

I am reminded of the scientists who spoke with God about how easy it is to make a human being from scratch...

God (in this depiction) says "Well, that's impressive. Show me how you'd make a human being."

By the powers of observation the scientists deduce that human beings are mostly water and a few chemicals (essentially

dirt). The scientists reply "We take dirt and --"

"Hold on," the LORD interrupts, you need to get your own dirt!"

Ask yourselves, what is a spirit? What's it made of? What's it "look" like? Does it have an odor? Can it feel? Speak? See? Hear? Smell? Taste?

When the miracle of life happens, we also take for granted that we can snuff it out with impunity... but do we really?

We gauge life by the quality WE think it should have... oftentimes forgetting the low quality experiences we have had that matured and grew us in ways "quality life" by OUR standards would never have accomplished.  Maybe a child born to abuse of the worst kind is better off than being aborted because that child could grow to become a doctor that cures cancer or is a spiritual leader... It doesn't all have to end up in the trash can of eternity. Even they have choice... IF we choose correctly.

The names escape me of several people who were children of a rape victim mother who kept them and raised them and they lived exceedingly productive lives.

Take away the age element and ask any other human being if it would be better that they were dead.

And you'll have your answer.

Edited by JohnD
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

On 4/16/2022 at 7:45 PM, TheBlade said:

There are much worse cases out there yet its the same answer.. its never ok. A baby that goes right to heaven never experiencing this world are ..not like angels yet are. By that I mean they long to know to understand all this.  Theres something to this life that GOD wants all of us to experience.

Well just think about it.. we as man in a fallen world believe its far better for a baby to just die and go to heaven. Yet the Father would rather them live their life here. Again it was is never will be ok for abortion. 

This was beautifully written. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 4/11/2022 at 4:18 AM, Figure of eighty said:

I just wonder if God understands abortion in cases like these. 

Does the child understand? I had a dream about my daughter in Heaven. If you want to go to Heaven you will need to be reconciled with them. Life is always the right choice. Period the end. We do not have to understand or figure it out. That is just the way it is. 

Deuteronomy 30:19 
I call on heaven and earth as witnesses today that I have offered you life or death, blessings or curses. Choose life so that you and your descendants will live 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  5

The root of the abortion problem is fornication and adultery. People can not have abortions and give birth to all their babies but if they don’t repent sexual sin they go to the same place as if they had abortions.

Contraception is not a better option it’s a tool used for sexual sin. 

Married people are usually hoping and praying for babies not killing them.

Women kill their babies and then go right on having sex, so do they really care? Is anyone distraught enough to repent? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

On 5/5/2022 at 11:37 PM, JohnR7 said:

Does the child understand? I had a dream about my daughter in Heaven. If you want to go to Heaven you will need to be reconciled with them. Life is always the right choice. Period the end. We do not have to understand or figure it out. That is just the way it is. 

Deuteronomy 30:19 
I call on heaven and earth as witnesses today that I have offered you life or death, blessings or curses. Choose life so that you and your descendants will live 

Wdym you have to be reconciled with them? You have to pray for forgiveness for the baby too?

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/11/2022 at 3:18 AM, Figure of eighty said:

I know the knee jerk reaction would be to say yes but.. I just think of a friend of mine who has a child and i kinda feel guilty bc i kinda talked her into keeping the baby. Hes a lovely boy but shes in an abusive situation and bc of it her mental health deteriorated so much. In and out od hospitals. She cant really work or take care of baby without the help of her abuser. 

She couldnt do adoption bc he wanted the baby and wouodnt let her. He also has rights. I just wonder if God understands abortion in cases like these. 

Sometimes i wonder if i did the right thing. 

I myself am also overwhelmed with mt own kids. Idk there isnt specific scripture on it. 

If you talked her out of having an abortion, you saved a life. That's right. And saved a human from murder.
Pro life made a video, graphic, actual abortion, ultra sound, 1986.
Should be required to watch to get an abortion.

The Silent Scream abortion  (you-tube) copy paste - google it

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,097
  • Content Per Day:  2.57
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Sower said:

If you talked her out of having an abortion, you saved a life. That's right. And saved a human from murder.
Pro life made a video, graphic, actual abortion, ultra sound, 1986.
Should be required to watch to get an abortion.

The Silent Scream abortion  (you-tube) copy paste - google it

I watched it many years ago and cried very much 😭. EVERYONE should watch it at least one time! Amen! 

https://youtu.be/dEZGzvoASW4

Edited by MonicaWife
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Never, no never an option to murder anyone- let alone because they are  inconvenient &/ or burdensome...... Not happy with a spouse- kill em!  Dogs too much work- run him over with your car on your way out! Sibling gets on your nerves- strangle them to death!   It may sound ridiculous but is it any different than disposing of the little innocent life inside a woman? And for what reason? Selfish ones all the same

Yes, no doubt many are coerced but how? Some kind of SELF preservstion..... The one who is raped, no different becausd Almighty God Has turned something very bad into very good with His Blessing! Thst little baby could be the child 2 childless people have waited all their lives for or be the very one to take care of the mom in her old age.... No excuse to murder!

Should the women who had abortiond be judged by anyone or condemned- of course not, sin is sin.... Paul was a murderer & so was Moses and David- we all fall short of the Glory of God. In my lifetime I have hated in my heart and according to Jesus that made me a murderer... We are Called to Love & preach the Good News! What better opportunity?

Now, your fault? No, of course you have nothing to do with this persons living conditions, struggles or choices to remain in her abusive environment. You did, however give the right advice and Praise Jesus she heard you!

Now lets talk about you for a moment..... Recognize the enemy who is the father of lies, author of confusion.   Satan would like for you to despise your own child and put blame on thst baby for your struggles and hardships.... The child is your Blessing from God, the child has nothing to do with your issues or your problems- God Has Entrusted you with a treasure who needs to be your top priority and He Will open ALL doors for you to make a WAY ,close all doors behind you. and Provide all your needs for a better life for you both- you just have to let go of this one by Trusting Him

With love in Christ, Kwik

You remain in my prayers Sister

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 5/14/2022 at 3:21 AM, Figure of eighty said:

Wdym you have to be reconciled with them? You have to pray for forgiveness for the baby too?

Everyone in Heaven gets along with each other. That is pretty much the definition of Heaven. Our children in Heaven I am sure are very confused about why they were not able to live their life here on the Earth. They will never experience this for themselves, they will only know what people tell them. In Psalm 139: 16 we read about how God writes the book of our life at or before conception. So they know God's plan and purpose for them. They know the gifts talents and abilities that they would have been born with.