IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 minute ago, George said:

It's a whole lot more than that!

Literally, you have to throw out Ezekiel 36-48 ... huge portions of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Daniel.

There's no way to reconcile without completely spiritualizing the text!  In doing so, whether you realize it or not ... this is what Plato taught ... it's greek!

Nope---I just see it differently.

Later.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just now, Alive said:

The entire OT is about Christ.

And His Kingdom coming ... his government ... his people ... his plan for Israel ... and you are choosing to IGNORE or SPIRITUALIZE huge portions of the text!  

If you study church history ... amillennialism, preterism ... all come into existence about 500 AD ... 500 years past the Apostles!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, George said:

I agree with you!  :)

I'm just suggesting that Israel will also be saved ... at that time.  :)

Rom 11:26  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

I'm just suggesting the text shows that it's the nations that have unregenerate bodies ... that the sacrifices are for ... not for salvation, but so they can be in the glory of God.

I think that when Jesus returns and the devil is bound, then everyone will have the Holy Spirit and that is the glory. There won't be a need for sacrifices for that. And not everyone will be in Jerusalem to make sacrifices. I appreciate the effort you made to come to your conclusions, but I think we will have to agree to disagree. Blessings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Alive said:

I am leaning that way--yes--MM.

Partial Preterist, amillennial, post millennialist.

:-)

I believe Jesus reigns now and when the times of the Gentiles is full---Bang! Praise the Lord.

Life is full of choices. 

• Steward

5 hours ago, Biblican said:

I appreciate the effort you made to come to your conclusions, but I think we will have to agree to disagree. Blessings.

Cool... Be blessed!  :)

• Steward

On 4/12/2022 at 2:05 PM, George said:

Holiness will be REQUIRED to ENTER the Holiness of God … and to SEE HIS GLORY!

Ezekiel 43:2  And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the east. And the sound of his coming was like the sound of many waters, and the earth shone with his glory

Ezekiel 43:4  As the glory of the LORD entered the temple by the gate facing east, 

Ezekiel 43:5  the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the LORD filled the temple. 

Ezekiel_44:4  Then he brought me by way of the north gate to the front of the temple, and I looked, and behold, the glory of the LORD filled the temple of the LORD. And I fell on my face.

This is EXACTLY the same situation shown EARLIER IN LEVITICUS and in 2 CHRONICLES!

Read 2 Chronicles 7... How they offered...why they offered..

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, George said:

In the days of Peleg .. the earth was divided!  I believe the earth will UNIFY again!   When the Bible describes every mountain LEVELED ... and every VALLEY RAISED ... it sounds as if God is setting the stage back to how the creation was first created.  I believe we'll be living in a Pangea type of situation.

Now that makes sense and never crossed my mind. I always looked at it from the other popular view. 

I figured continental formation was the result of Noah's flood. The bursting forth of water through the crust of the earth allowed continental drift. The globe's crust now looks like a baseball seam. 

Now you are making me rethink and study more on a number of topics. :D

18 hours ago, George said:

The animal sacrifices were for the unglorified remannt of the nations ... specifically Egypt is mentioned.  Re-read the sacrifices of the last days ... and you'll see who is doing the sacrifices.  

And every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holy to the LORD of hosts, so that all who sacrifice may come and take of them and boil the meat of the sacrifice in them. And there shall no longer be a trader in the house of the LORD of hosts on that day. 

Isaiah 19:21-25  And the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to the LORD and perform them.

Isaiah 66:20  And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem

Basically, we know there are survivors who never took the mark ... and with all the chaos in the world lived as they always have -- self sufficient civilizations.   Think of African tribes in the Congo, or people who live in Papau New Guinea, areas like that where they are self-sufficient.

Then you have those who were battling the AC before he came to full power ... and reject him ... thus were oppressed by him.  This is where the Ishmaelites, and the Egyptians come into the picture.

Thank you, I am getting the hang of it now. I must be a selective reader? I know Egypt and the Nile will be destroyed (and that is another interesting topic). They will be healed, and a highway with a memorial will be constructed between them.

But I sure did pass over the part about Egyptian sacrifice? Thus, Gentiles will also be making sacrifices. Now it is coming together.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

17 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Thus, Gentiles will also be making sacrifices. Now it is coming together.

Honestly, I see it as only Gentiles making the sacrifices.  I see that ALL of ISRAEL is saved ... if they are saved ... then they have resurrected bodies and can enter and exit the presence of God without a filter.

Basically I see the remote parts of the earth that didn't succumb to the beast and his system, as well as those who for whatever reason ... didn't want something in their body ... or chose to live off the grid in fear of the end of the world or whatever .. .survivors that are alive at the return of the Lord, but yet are unregenerated.  Those survivors it appears will be given the mandate, as it was in the beginning ... and again with Noah ... Be fruitful and multiply!

It just so happens, the earth with the arrival of the manifestation of the sons of God ... 

Rom 8:18  For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 

Rom 8:19  For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. 

Rom 8:20  For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope 

Rom 8:21  that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 

Rom 8:22  For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. 

Rom 8:23  And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 

Rom 8:24  For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? 

The creation awaits our revelation ... the Lord's return, and taking our place as Kings and Priests of the Most High!

Rev 5:10  and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.” 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, George said:

It's definitely west ... most say Spain ... bottom line it's survivors that are specifically mentioned.

As I mentioned, knowing this question if it was England, would shed some light on the young lions. And the question most asked by Americans; where is America in biblical prophecy? I would say you have been asked that question more than once. :D

Speaking of West (compass directions), I thought about starting a separate thread about the center of the earth, Israel. I am basically ignorant of the subject of writing and its history. 

It is odd that writing East of Israel is written and read from right to left, and West the opposite? I suspect there might be biblical significance to that, but a dull passed-over topic. 

• Thumbs Up 1