• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Starise said:

Let's just imagine for a minute that this IS the MOB. I know, it's a real stretch because nothing lines up that it is.......even so. What would you do about it?

Are you going to run into the Brazilian rain forest?

Are you going to take all of your money out of the bank and flee the country?

Are you going to hole up in a secret shelter?

Most here would refuse any mark they thought was a mark from the beast.

So if you're here and it happens, the outcome is pretty cut and dried is it not?

You will have the option to refuse and deal with the consequences.

If I knew we were in the trib, and the mob was here, I would start by praying hard to seek His will in my actions before running away somewhere, if running away was what He wanted. I see no reason to survive the trib when death would cause me to be with Him and avoid all that unpleasantness of the trib. My question was dismissed in another thread by someone but it remains a good one ... why would any Christian want to survive the tribulation in Revelation?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

If I knew we were in the trib, and the mob was here, I would start by praying hard to seek His will in my actions before running away somewhere, if running away was what He wanted. I see no reason to survive the trib when death would cause me to be with Him and avoid all that unpleasantness of the trib. My question was dismissed in another thread by someone but it remains a good one ... why would any Christian want to survive the tribulation in Revelation?

I would think that they still had a fear of death....   faith-light, they would be, as yoda would say it.