IGNORED

Will Daniel’s 70th Week, the last seven years, begin this fall of 2022?

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,081
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/25/2022 at 2:13 PM, angels4u said:

Are we close to the end?

End Time Prophetic Teachings

Will Daniel’s 70th Week,

the last seven years,

begin this fall of 2022?

This fall in Israel will begin a new 7 year Shemitah cycle. Could this possibly begin Daniel's 70th Week of Daniel 9:27, the last Week of Daniel, the last seven years for our planet before our Lord Yeshua returns? We will know for sure if the Ezekiel 38 - 39 Gog Magog War should occur suddenly in the next few weeks in this late Spring.

Daniel's Seven Weeks of Daniel 9:25 began with the recapture of Jerusalem's Western Wall on June 7th, 1967, and ended 49 biblical years later on September 23rd, 2015, on the Jewish biblical Feast day of Yom Kippur!

When we see one billion people all die at the exact same time you will have 7 years from that day until Jesus' Second Coming. REMEMBER THIS to all of those who are the 5 Brides not taken unto the Wedding. (Locked out) That factoid will come in handy, out of 2 Billion Christians only 1 Billion will die. In other words we will shed our sin flesh which can not go to Heaven, thus we are CHANGED in the blink of an eye from Human Beings unto Spirit men, the same as those raised from the graves without corruption (Sin Flesh). 

So, IMHO, w must see the Gog & Magog war before the Rapture, because Israel urns her weapons for 7 Years and she losing control of her nation at the 3.5 year mark of the 70th week, so her 7 years of burning weapons has to start at least 3.5 years before the Rapture which I see as the Fall of 2025, because the Apophis asteroid will be here in April of 2029. 

The Billion people all dying at once will be the biggest key of the frontline of the TIMELINES start. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Well if the rapture is in fact not coming until the fall of 2025 then guess we can all relax a little bit? And also i guess so much for the "any moment" doctrine, since apparently someone has figured out almost exactly when it will occur? So might want to give the masses who believe in that a heads up about it, since apparently we are not even that close yet?? But seriously though the way i see it...as long as law enforcement officers are still pulling you over and giving tickets for such trivial things like expired tags, there is just something about it all that i find very hard to take seriously, at least at this point. But i almost wish i were a part of that  "any moment" crowd, so then i could just ignore any courts summons or paying traffic fines(or much worse in my case) and simply use this as my excuse for doing so, you would think anyway?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Will Daniel’s 70th Week, the last seven years, begin this fall of 2022?

I'm going to have to say "no"!

Not saying it is impossible, but if I were a betting man, and I was confident I'd be around at the end of spring of 2026, I'd collect my bet!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

On 4/25/2022 at 3:13 PM, angels4u said:

Are we close to the end?

End Time Prophetic Teachings

Will Daniel’s 70th Week,

the last seven years,

begin this fall of 2022?

by Richard Aaron Honorof

This is an interesting treatise you posted by Richard Aaron Honorof.  I agree that we should be watching these events by God's timing and calendar.  And I think more and more Christians into prophecy are getting away from the Gregorian calendar that does not shed any light on all this.  Yes, I've heard about the Ezekiel 38-39 event and some wonder if this is a start as in setting the stage.  Some of the things outlined here would not work out if that happened now, such as the threat to the beast (Antichrist) of Gog and Magog.  For this horrible war to happen, there has to be all that other stuff happening first because as we know, we don't have a candidate yet (that we know of) regarding Antichrist.  Anyway, I digress, as I did not want to comment on the order of events as much as introduce the idea of a jubilee year.  I am aware of the Shemitah years and 2022 is the start.  However, the thing I noticed about the 70 x 7 weeks of Daniel is that 490 years is also 10 jubilees as well.  The jubilee year of course falls on the year after the Sabbatical cycle of 7 Sabbatical years.  

So, what I am saying is this:  I would also suspect that the end of that 70th week would then usher in a Jubilee year, the year our Lord comes back. I would also suspect a certain number of Jubilees given to mankind from Adam to Christ, thinking it's 120 cycles (Genesis 6:3) although that was stated by the Lord in Noah's day (BTW I am not limiting the interpretation of Genesis 6:3 to that only as prophecy often as two or more applications or fulfillments).  The issue is this. Nobody knows when the Jubilee is exactly.  I've been keeping a spreadsheet for a while now playing around with those dates.  One clue is 2 Kings 19:29.  There is controversy whether that is referring to tandem Sabbatical and Jubilee years, but I would say this is possible so that the Lord preserves this cycle for us to extrapolate out. If that were the case, the next Jubilee is in the 2040's sometime but then what is the number from Adam?

In all this, I have no definite answer and we can all work this out being worthy watchmen.  However, I will say this is the right track, no doubt.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

On 4/29/2022 at 8:00 AM, CaptWalker said:

Well if the rapture is in fact not coming until the fall of 2025 then guess we can all relax a little bit? And also i guess so much for the "any moment" doctrine, since apparently someone has figured out almost exactly when it will occur? So might want to give the masses who believe in that a heads up about it, since apparently we are not even that close yet?? But seriously though the way i see it...as long as law enforcement officers are still pulling you over and giving tickets for such trivial things like expired tags, there is just something about it all that i find very hard to take seriously, at least at this point. But i almost wish i were a part of that  "any moment" crowd, so then i could just ignore any courts summons or paying traffic fines(or much worse in my case) and simply use this as my excuse for doing so, you would think anyway?

Well if the rapture is in fact not coming until the fall of 2025 then guess we can all relax a little bit?

Wouldn't it be better to be ready at any time? :)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

Wouldn't it be better to be ready at any time? :)

Not just better, commanded!

Well i might just be ready for something BIG to happen at any moment...if i were not expecting something much more likely to happen such as the police coming to get me because of some outstanding warrant...and i know it may sound petty in comparison but i did my time and paid my dues in my younger days, and now just want to be left alone, but guess that is just asking too much...so if that's how "they" want it then so be it. And so as far as the rapture is concerned, well I just happen to take REALITY much more seriously and those who are threatening to put me behind bars NOW rather than some mythical fairy tale about flying away to escape the sufferings that our fellow believers in Christ our enduring on a daily basis...but far be it for any special "privileged" christian here in America to have to endure any persecution...?? 

Edited by CaptWalker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,081

On 4/29/2022 at 6:00 AM, CaptWalker said:

Why relax? We should see that as a chance to win  more souls. The facts ate most people will not see what I see, I am called unto Eschatology, I am favored by God with understanding because whilst others were parting at 23 I was in my room praying all night. Reading, fasting praying. But, I still don't get relax, no we should be in a hurry to win souls, like a Basketball team down 1o pints with 3:00 minutes left.

Jesus told us plainly we can and should know he season. Its not his fault we have a bad perception as a church of his pointed teachings. And the Rapture being imminent was meant to get the Church to hurry up and evangelize the whole world, but of course when the REAL END finally got here we would be able to understand we are in THE SEASON. Jesus told us in Luke 21 to not only look to the skies, but that men would fear what was coming on them, and the roaring of the waves. (Rev. 8 Asteroid). Daniel tells us the WISE WILL UNDERSTAND. To many t he Rapture will still not be understood, to the wise all things are understood in the end, BUR HOW? The same way Daniel got wisdom, praying and fasting, ad seeking God via reverence.

No one flies away, that just you, and maybe others, not understanding.

Well apparently this website doesn't have spell-check, but no big deal since i've made the same mistakes myself and was already quoted so going back to correct wouldn't have even mattered. Anyway i don't believe in the "fly away" doctrine either even though i almost wish it were true for my own selfish reasons but i would never get that lucky, but can really only blame myself for that.  As far as relaxing goes, it seems like even the "any moment" crowd seems a lot more relaxed than they should be, while sitting back in there very expensive furniture and TV studio sets with a cup of coffee and chatting so carefree, but still pointing out the faults of other Christians who are not ready for the rapture, if they even get around to that once they stop BS-ing about whatever other irrelevant topics they discuss on their daily programs?

But either way I do try to fear/respect God and His coming judgement but honestly am much more afraid of the one who can actually come to my house and arrest me for some warrant they have, without any warning or notification because a warrant is all they need to pretty much ruin anyone's life in an instant. But hey, eventually you're sins will catch up with you, whether against God or our legal system. So that is one reason i don't think i will ever be able to actually "relax" very much at all until Christ finally comes again.  

Edited by CaptWalker