IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

satan and his minions presently have access to the earth and the second (stellar) heaven (satan himself has access presently to the third heaven).

satan clearly has access to the earth as shown with his second temptation of Jesus.

Luke 4:5-8 (NKJV) - 

5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

How could satan give out the kingdoms of the world if he didn't have control of them? How could he have control of the kingdoms of the world if he didn't have access to the earth? I think it's safe to say satan has access to the earth.

Not only does satan have access to the earth, he is the god of the present system of things. 

2 Cor. 4:4 (KJV) - 

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Also satan has access to the earth's atmosphere and the stellar heavens as shown in the book of Ephesians.

Ephesians 2:2 - 

2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

Ephesians 6:5-8 - 

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Emphasis mine).

And satan still has access now to the third heaven where God resides.

Rev. 12:12 (NKJV) - 

12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Surely the "heavens" referred to here is the third heaven. satan will be cast out of the heavens in the last days.

Edited by kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Israel (Woman/144,000) will be in the Petra/Bozrah area of Edom. 

You claimed that the woman 144,000 would be in "Petra"

Scripture teaches they will be in the wilderness of Gilead, Carmel,  and Bashan

Bashan is the closest wilderness to your claimed "Petra" at 200 miles away, it appears your claims are the same distance away from this biblical truth

Micah 7:13-16KJV

13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.

14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.

15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.

16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

17 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning, Marilyn,

This topic is beyond my understanding, and my thoughts and interpretations may be erroneous. I was adamant that no sin was allowed in the third Heaven. I think it is likely that Satan and the sons of God (his followers) physically manifest themselves in Heaven before God for the following reasons. Once again, I could be in error and am not emphatic about it, but it is how I interpret and picture what scripture says.

We Christians communicate with God through prayer; our spirit, through the Holy Spirit, can boldly go before the throne of God. I believe the only prayer God will hear from an unrepentant unsaved person is that of acknowledging and believing the work of Jesus and asking for forgiveness and eternal life. How would the spiritual realm communicate with the Lord?

I referenced: Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Throughout the Bible, physically presenting oneself to the King was done in person. How does anyone present themselves remotely? The sons of God and Satan presented themselves to where God dwells, and this appears to be the third Heaven.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth.

Logically, God created the Heaven in which He resides and dwells, notwithstanding His omnipresence.

Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

The whole creation would include the entire universe, yes? Would creation also include the third Heaven where God resides on His Throne?

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The preceding is something new that occurs during the Tribulation. Satan is now cast down to earth from above. From where was he cast down? Since the fall, by usurping Adam’s dominion and authority, he has been the prince and power of the air.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

When did this begin? Was the temptation in the Garden of Eden the beginning? I think not, and I believe it was at some unknown point before the six-day creation week.

As I implied, my theology and hermeneutics may be in left field; it is how I hammer a jigsaw piece that doesn’t fit with an eight-pound sludge hammer. 😊

Hi Dennis,

Some very good points there.

I also think that in the invisible realm (Col. 1: 16) that our understanding of time, space and dimensions is different. 

A minister from my early years thought that Satan would have gone to the `edge` of the Universe, (if such a thing) and from there God addressed him.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

satan and his minions presently have access to the earth and the second (stellar) heaven (satan himself has access presently to the third heaven).

satan clearly has access to the earth as shown with his second temptation of Jesus.

Luke 4:5-8 (NKJV) - 

5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

How could satan give out the kingdoms of the world if he didn't have control of them? How could he have control of the kingdoms of the world if he didn't have access to the earth? I think it's safe to say satan has access to the earth.

Not only does satan have access to the earth, he is the god of the present system of things. 

2 Cor. 4:4 (KJV) - 

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Also satan has access to the earth's atmosphere and the stellar heavens as shown in the book of Ephesians.

Ephesians 2:2 - 

2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

Ephesians 6:5-8 - 

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Emphasis mine).

And satan still has access now to the third heaven where God resides.

Rev. 12:12 (NKJV) - 

12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Surely the "heavens" referred to here is the third heaven. satan will be cast out of the heavens in the last days.

Hi kenny,

As to your last thought may I bring some thoughts. We know the Lord created the heaven(plural) and the earth, the visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, principalities and powers... (Col. 1: 16)

Paul tells us that he went to the third heaven, the highest, where God`s throne is. then we know that there is the universal heavens (middle) and the atmospheric heavens, (lowest).

When Lucifer was cast out of the angelic realm, the third heaven he usurped authority in the universal heavens,(middle) called the Principalities and powers. From that authority he has great influence over man and the world system, as you so clearly showed.

In the trib, we know that Satan will be cast down from the middle heavens, to the earth and its atmosphere. 

Each time he is getting contained more and more and losing his power and authority till into the pit and then the Lake of fire.

Praise the Lord.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi kenny,

As to your last thought may I bring some thoughts. We know the Lord created the heaven(plural) and the earth, the visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, principalities and powers... (Col. 1: 16)

Paul tells us that he went to the third heaven, the highest, where God`s throne is. then we know that there is the universal heavens (middle) and the atmospheric heavens, (lowest).

When Lucifer was cast out of the angelic realm, the third heaven he usurped authority in the universal heavens,(middle) called the Principalities and powers. From that authority he has great influence over man and the world system, as you so clearly showed.

In the trib, we know that Satan will be cast down from the middle heavens, to the earth and its atmosphere. 

Each time he is getting contained more and more and losing his power and authority till into the pit and then the Lake of fire.

Praise the Lord.

Hallelujah!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 5/16/2022 at 6:41 PM, Revelation Man said:

1) ...David, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel all wrote about their times on earth AND about future prophetic events, so I do not think that first point stands up very well at all brother.

2) As per Lamentations, I will stick with its author as Jeremiah instead of guessing. Some professors try to say Moses didn't write the scriptures, Jesus said he did. Facts now point to Joseph inventing the first Alphabet, not the Phoenicians. Ramses was also not the Pharaoh of the Exodus, that's 200-300 years to late.

3) As per being a princess among the provinces, the wording in no wise mandates anything, the wars in Ezekiel 38-39 and in the book of Revelation are all on horses, but we know that is not going to be the case don't we?

1) The point does hold: nothing in the related psalms of Asaph about this era indicates that he was prophesying. On the contrary, they show that he was describing events that he had seen and was personally experiencing.

2) Not one single word in Lamentations indicates that it was written by Jeremiah. That is solely a tradition of men, without evidence.

3) No, we do not know what you state: the scriptures explicitly state that the horses will be bloodily killed, and that birds will eat their flesh. If you choose to spiritualize these words away, then you can do the same with every other passage in the Bible you so choose.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, WilliamL said:

1) The point does hold: nothing in the related psalms of Asaph about this era indicates that he was prophesying. On the contrary, they show that he was describing events that he had seen and was personally experiencing.

Well show me the evidence that those nations all confederated against Israel. I did just that with a listing of the 1948 confederates against Israel. I don't just say things I think or hope may be the case brother. I bring receipts via Eschatology. So, show me anywhere where those nations conspired against Israel in unison back in the time you say it must have happened, because it is nowhere to be found in history. 

2) Not one single word in Lamentations indicates that it was written by Jeremiah. That is solely a tradition of men, without evidence.

For one, I could care less who it was written by tbh. We also have "scholars" that tell us there was no Exodus. And they have been  proven wrong. They look for the Evidence 300 years to late then wonder why they can't find it.

Nevertheless, until it is proven I will go with Jeremiah, not that I really care. God brings all scriptures via the holy spirit, through his servants, so its not relevant to me tbh.

3) No, we do not know what you state: the scriptures explicitly state that the horses will be bloodily killed, and that birds will eat their flesh. If you choose to spiritualize these words away, then you can do the same with every other passage in the Bible you so choose.

I understand the bible and eschatology, if you want to wonder around thinking there is a real 7 Headed Beast with 10 horns be my guest. And, there will not be grasshoppers/locusts making men suffer in Woe #1 those are Demon Spirits. And those birds eating the flesh at the Marriage Supper is the Church. Its prose for us exacting revenge, but Jesus slays them all by the PRESENCE of his coming. He SPEAKS VICTORY. 

The Psalm 83 wars are exactly what I stated. Gog & Magog is just around the corner. Just before or just after the Pre Trib Repture.

Edited by Revelation Man

17 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Well show me the evidence that those nations all confederated against Israel. I did just that with a listing of the 1948 confederates against Israel.

No, you showed me your opinions about who/where those nations are in modern times. Asaph provides me with the evidence that they confederated against Israel in the past.

22 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Gog and Magog is around the corner. Just before or just after the Pre Trib Rapture. 

Both of these predictions will fail. Enough said, moving on.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

No, you showed me your opinions about who/where those nations are in modern times. Asaph provides me with the evidence that they confederated against Israel in the past.

Wrong, he provides us with the names of Nations that for a confederation. Now you need to show where it happened in History, lol, that should be easy brother. Bring it on. I listed when it happened, and the names of the nations are as I stated, we know who they are via their names. Try research brother. I can dig out all the lings in Dan. 11, for me this was far easier. Dan. 11 took a few months research, this literally took an hour or so. (long ago)

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Both of these predictions will fail. Enough said, moving on.

You might as well brother of you are going to bring that weak of a sauce. Well, Psalm 83 says this so it happened then, lol. Come on man. That's not even honey mustard, that vanilla turkey sauce. 

On 5/24/2022 at 6:06 PM, Revelation Man said:

You might as well brother if you are going to bring that weak of a sauce. Well, Psalm 83 says this so it happened then, lol. Come on man. That's not even honey mustard, that vanilla turkey sauce. 

Terms of Service - what you agreed to when registering

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing...

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating.