IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing...

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating.

Quit reaching man, just because you get destroyed on a subject. We all know Weak Sauce stands for a Weak Presentation on the subject matter. Good grief man. 

You said my predictions would FAIL. That is attacking someone according to your M.O.. Modern humans make me shake my head tbh. In the last 20-30 years people moan and cry about any and everything. Its a strategy they think they can use. 

So, were you debating the SUBJECT when you said MY PREDICTIONS would utterly FAIL? 

Me saying your presentation on the subject was WEAK is not attacking you any more than you saying my predictions would fail. I just destroyed your thesis with the scriptures that all. 

God Bless. Might want to read where the bible says to uplift our brothers, that is what being a Christian means (Christ Like).

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 5/24/2022 at 6:06 PM, Revelation Man said:
On 5/24/2022 at 2:14 PM, WilliamL said:

No, you showed me your opinions about who/where those nations are in modern times. Asaph provides me with the evidence that they confederated against Israel in the past.

Wrong, he provides us with the names of Nations that for a confederation. Now you need to show where it happened in History, lol, that should be easy brother. Bring it on.

Already did in the blog. But here is a summary of the facts of the case:

The Second Temple was completed in ca. 514 BC. Solomon's Temple had been so completely destroyed that even a new foundation had to be laid. Ezra 3:10: "...the builders laid the foundation of the Temple..." The Jews and Jerusalem then “prospered” under guidance of the prophets Haggai and Zechariah. Ezra 6:14

But 57 years later, Ezra spoke in 457 B.C. about the “captivity, pillage, and humiliation” of Judah “at the hand of the kings of the lands…as it is this day.” Ezra 9:7 In 444 B.C., Nehemiah wept because Jerusalem’s walls had been broken down, its gates burned, and “the remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach;” and later testified to Artaxerxes that Jerusalem “lies waste." Neh. 1:3; 2:3

So what happened in the between-time to change the affairs in Israel? And who were "the kings of the lands" under whom the Jews were pillaged and taken captive? Well, Asaph tells us, but you refuse to believe his report.

You tunnel-vision only on Psalm 83, while ignoring the other reports by Asaph. Such as,

Psalm 74:1 …of Asaph. O God, why have you cast [us] off for ever? [why] does your anger smoke against the sheep of your pasture? ... 3 Lift up your feet unto the perpetual desolations: all [that] the enemy has done wickedly [or, destroyed] in the sanctuary. 4 Your enemies roar in the midst of your meeting place... 6 ...they break down the carved work thereof at once with axes and hammers. 7 They have cast fire into your sanctuary, they have defiled the dwelling place of your name to the ground. 8 They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land.

Did this also take place in 1948? Of course not: it took place in Asaph's days, and he was an eyewitness of these events. The very same "tumult [by the] enemies" (83:2) that he mentions in Psalm 83, wherein he itemized the nations that "form[ed] a confederacy against you [the Jews]: …Edom and the Ismaelites, 6 Moab and the Hagrites 7 Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, the Philistines…Tyre, 8 Assyria…

This is why Ezra recorded in 457 BC that he and his people needed to "repair the house of God, to rebuild its ruins, and to give us a hedge in Judah and Jerusalem." Ezra 9:14 "Rebuild," not build. Why rebuild? Because Zerubbabel's Temple had been looted, smashed, and burned, just as Asaph said in Psalm 74.

Not in 1948. About which Asaph prophesied nothing; because not a single word in Psalm 83 even suggests that it is anything but a recital of the events of Asaph's time.

Despite people's presumptions and rationalizations. Who are ignorant of the history of the era, despite the substantive reports of Ezra, Nehemiah, Asaph, and the sons of Korah.

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Already did in the blog. But here is a summary of the facts of the case:

As I stated in my original reply "I read you post" meaning I looked at your blog in depth, I never argue/debate a point without giving heed to the argument in full. 

Then I rebutted by showing who they really are and how this actually happened from 1948 to 2010ish. Of course I wasn't just claiming you were in error without reading your blog brother. I auto lose any debate with that type of argument. You cant rebut something unless you read it.

As per Asaph, most people do not understand their are various understandings of that name given to a Psalm. Many think Asaph transcribed David's and others Psalms, thus a Psalm of Asaph can mean a variety of things. 

It could mean that the psalms were a part of a collection from the Asaphites, a name commonly used to identify temple singers. Another possibility is that the psalms were performed in the style or tradition of the guild bearing Asaph's name.

Asaph is said to either be the author or the transcriber of these psalms. He may not have said these psalms but transcribed the words of David. No specific time period is known to be associated with these Psalms, but the record of destruction noted in Psalm 74 may indicate that these Psalms came from the post-exilic period. So, it is far more nuanced than many think. This is why we have to be very carful, and we have to understand the writer may not have been the originator of the Psalm(s) in question here, thus he would not be giving us a contemporaneous account at all.

Your account of Xerxes fails to give specific details of "these nations" putting forth a confederation against Israel. Meanwhile I put forth SPECIFIC INSTANCES where these very nations confederated together against Israel. These nations were all under Persia in 485 B.C., so nothing was done that is not of Persia. So, anything you ascribe to these nations (if it even happened) was done by Persia. 

These nations only confederation was from 1948-2010ish. As per the did other Psalms also happen in 1948 YES, if it was about 1948, no if it was about another time period. Why would all Psalms be about 1948? 

Now, show me where all of these people confederated together, don't just SAY IT.........Give me a link, like I did via all of the Wars. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

God Bless. Might want to read where the bible says to uplift our brothers, that is what being a Christian means (Christ Like).

You might want to read where the Bible says to treat others like you would like to be treat, in not respond in kind to others you find fault with, just a thought - consider it a mild rebuke and a notice that it takes two to tango, perhaps deescalate a bit?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

You might want to read where the Bible says to treat others like you would like to be treat, in not respond in kind to others you find fault with, just a thought - consider it a mild rebuke and a notice that it takes two to tango, perhaps deescalate a bit?

I did try to make him understand it was never personal. I think my Turkey Sauce comment made him think I was calling him a turkey, but I was saying its not genuine "Buffalo Sauce" its Turkey Sauce, as a way to try an say mildly that his sauce seemed a little off. I guess he thought I was calling him a Tukey and got angry. I actually had to reread back through everything because its been almost 2 weeks since I replied to him I think.

I actually felt he just got angry that I defeated his points, but that didn't really make sense. Debaters shouldn't get angry at losing a debate, as a matter of fact if someone proves via scriptures I am in error, great God taught me something I did not know. 

So, looking back, I think he mistook my Turkey Sauce as name calling, when I was juxtaposing it against was we call Buffalo Sauce. I don't know, these things don't get me angry, I have to little time on these sites and do not know people personally, I have seen on some sites Christians get so angry they start cursing, it just makes no sense to me when they go that far. Its like people get too invested in positions. I learn from my back and forths.

For years I have heard people say, the Seals, Trumps and Vials all covered the exact sane time. Meanwhile I always felt there were 21 Judgments like most everyone else. But the truth is more nuanced, those who felt that way were not correct, but neither was I and many others. The Trumps and Vials are indeed different judgments, but the Seals are Prophetic Utterance of the COMING Judgments that is why the 6th Seal AND Joel 2:31 both come to pass with the Fourth Trumpet, they were both Prophetic in nature, the first 2500 years ago and then Seal #6 happens just before the Middle of the week, even though John wrote it 2000 years ago. Jesus breaks that Seal a few days before the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering. Only when the 7th Seal is broken do the Judgements start falling, that is why the 7th Seal is over on Revelation chapter 8.

So, they weren't correct, but their reasoning had some cred to it. Seal #6 looks like the Fourth Trump for a reason, its prophesying about the 4rth Trumpet. So, I can change. I am not intrinsic when proved wrong, and I love being proved wrong, that means I have been taught something by Gid. Too many people today are not goin to change a view. It is what it is. 

Well Revelation Man, I don't know about the sauces, I am just suggesting that the two of you tone it down a bit, be passionate, fine, convicted of your positions, no problem. I would just like to see the two of you discuss differences on a high plane of mutual love and respect, even if you disagree, that is all.

• Thumbs Up 2

While I am at it, I have not read the thread, but I would opine regarding the thread title, that the antichrist is Satnically inspired. The devil was a liar from the begiining, it is his native tongue. Why then would we expect him to honor a treaty! He is not inclined to favor anyone the Lord has a special place in His heart for!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/30/2022 at 2:56 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

While I am at it, I have not read the thread, but I would opine regarding the thread title, that the antichrist is Satnically inspired. The devil was a liar from the begiining, it is his native tongue. Why then would we expect him to honor a treaty! He is not inclined to favor anyone the Lord has a special place in His heart for!

Yes, indeed, but the whole world is hurling towards this same Satanically inspired position, and after the Rapture it will only be worse. They are all alike, look at their eyes, leaders all over the world. They don't have to communicate they all "THINK" the exact same way. 

I used to think it was some "Agreement" which it is from the perspective of the prophet 2500 years ago, but what did God warn Israel never to do? To never give away any of the Land He gave unto them, which was supposed to reach from a River in Iraq/Babylon to Egypt but Israel disobeyed God and did not slay all of the men, women and children in Canaan. 

I think all this gets triggered when Israel forks over their Sovern rights to the land given unto them by God  via joining the E.U.  and this triggers the Gog & Magog war (and starts Gods 70th week which will eventually bring God's wrath) because Israel has discovered massive gas fields, they will undercut Russia's gas sales in Europe. Israel now has Nukes, they can't be conquered easily unless the give them up.

The E.U. will demand that Israel give up their nukes in order to be a member of the E.U. And we know Israel have been wanting to be a member state of the E.U. for years, now look back at Israel under Antiochus and Greece, Jason (real name Yeshua) demanded they all become Hellenized, (leading to the Maccabean Revolt) then invited Antiochus into the Temple to offer a sacrifice in God's temple unto Zeus.

This time the Jewish High Priest will place the E.U Presidents Image (AoD....Matt. 24:15-17, Rev. 13) up in the temple, but why? Because 3-5 million Jews start worshiping Jesus in the temple after thy repent (Zechariah 13:8-9) just before the DOTL (Zechariah 14:1-2) comes. And this Jewish High Priest can't have that, this is why Antiochus and Jason were a PICTURE of the coming Anti-Christ and False Prophet painted for us in the histories of time.

As soon as we are out of here (Rapture) the world will then be controlled by these people who seem like robots to me, they seem like they are just taking orders and moving in a zombie like state, but not via their own power, its as if another power moves them all in unison. It is uncannily weird tbh.

Edited by Revelation Man