Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Isaiah 23 is not a history account, God is revealing the spirit of this land.  The whole chapter is a prophecy right up until her end.

It's the same today.  The glory of this city is all it's merchandise and goods.  The glory of the Harlot in Revelation is the same thing.   This is her land.  The land of merchandise, trade and commerce.

Isaiah 23:8   Who hath taken this counsel against Tyre, the crowning city, whose merchants are princes, whose traffickers are the honourable of the earth?

Isaiah 23:9   The LORD of hosts hath purposed it, to stain the pride of all glory, and to bring into contempt all the honourable of the earth.

Tyrus was the main port back then where all came to do their business.  The trade and commerce world met here to buy and sell their goods.  Paupers don't own merchant ships, but princes do.

Tyre was destroyed by Alexander.  After 70 years the trade and commerce continued, but not from there. 

Isaiah 23:17   And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.

Tyre is still going......not gone yet.

Side note;

And what have we here?
Isaiah 23:18   And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the LORD: it shall not be treasured nor laid up (FOR THEM); for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the LORD, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

Because she took all the spoils of the earth and rewarded them who served her, the Lord will do the same to her land and will gather her spoils for his children at the times of refreshing.  The real reset that is coming with Christ.

His plan is wonderful.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Sister said:

And I am nudging you to take a look at Isaiah 23 to get a better understanding of Babylon that proves Jerusalem is not the Whore.

I stated that the Whore is the commerce and trade side of Babylon.  Not the spiritual side, or the political side, the warring side, or a national side, but the material side. The trading of goods.

This woman was there in Tyrus.  Was Jerusalem Tyrus?

Tyre was destroyed in the past, but the scripture describes her punishment in the end times.  How is that?

https://biblehub.com/matthew/23-37.htm

I understand Jesus stated that Jerusalem was responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon the earth. 

I don't remember Jesus saying the same about any other city. 

I don't believe Jesus got the wrong city. 

After the beast attacks Jerusalem and kills the military that defends the Israelis and goes throughout Israel killing all the Jews, do you recon people will understand who the beast's hates and destroys then? 

I mean it wouldn't be the first time Muslims have attempted to destroy Israel. 

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

https://biblehub.com/matthew/23-37.htm

I understand Jesus stated that Jerusalem was responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon the earth. 

I don't remember Jesus saying the same about any other city. 

I don't believe Jesus got the wrong city. 

Matthew 23:37   O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

I read the scripture and it doesn't say exactly what you are saying.

Yes, Jerusalem killed the prophets and Christ, and the apostles as we know, but they who did this were in Babylon, because Satan was there.

It doesn't say that Jerusalem is Babylon, but says in Rev that the great city Babylon is responsible for the blood shed.

What happened in the past was a shadow of things to come. Whoever is found joined to Babylon is also guilty of the blood shed and share in all her sins because the spirit in that 'land' is not right which the whole world also adopts. 

I also hear Gentiles mock Christ.  If they were there they would of done the same.  Even some in the Christian land who are not walking in the right spirit of truth.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Matthew 23:37   O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

I read the scripture and it doesn't say exactly what you are saying.

Yes, Jerusalem killed the prophets and Christ, and the apostles as we know, but they who did this were in Babylon, because Satan was there.

It doesn't say that Jerusalem is Babylon, but says in Rev that the great city Babylon is responsible for the blood shed.

What happened in the past was a shadow of things to come. Whoever is found joined to Babylon is also guilty of the blood shed and share in all her sins because the spirit in that 'land' is not right which the whole world also adopts. 

I also hear Gentiles mock Christ.  If they were there they would of done the same.  Even some in the Christian land who are not walking in the right spirit of truth.

It says what I said two verses before Jesus named Jerusalem as the city responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/23-35.htm

It says the same thing about Babylon in Revelation. 

https://biblehub.com/m/revelation/18-24.htm

That's how I know it's talking about the same city. Jesus is not wrong. He is never wrong. 

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It says what I said two verses before Jesus named Jerusalem as the city responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/23-35.htm

It says the same thing about Babylon in Revelation. 

https://biblehub.com/m/revelation/18-24.htm

That's how I know it's talking about the same city. Jesus is not wrong. He is never wrong. 

I know what you see, and I know how it looks, but you have still not understood that Babylon is bigger than Jerusalem.

This is because you fail to see the difference between Zion, God's kingdom, and Babylon being Satan's kingdom.

Babylon has a mother and she has daughters.  You cannot call the daughter the mother, but the daughter is like the mother.

Ezekiel 16:44   Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, As is the mother, so is her daughter.

Hosea 2:2   Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

Just now, Sister said:

I know what you see, and I know how it looks, but you have still not understood that Babylon is bigger than Jerusalem.

This is because you fail to see the difference between Zion, God's kingdom, and Babylon being Satan's kingdom.

Babylon has a mother and she has daughters.  You cannot call the daughter the mother, but the daughter is like the mother.

Ezekiel 16:44   Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, As is the mother, so is her daughter.

Hosea 2:2   Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

Jerusalem has children. Unlike the children of New Jerusalem. 

I do understand Jerusalem is that harlot that sits upon the beast. I also know what the beast is. I know what the ten horns of the beast is. I know the names of the seven mountains Jerusalem sits on. Would you like to know the names of those mountains? 

If Babylon cannot be healed, and will be destroyed without inhabitant, then how does Israel obtain mercy at the Coming?

Jeremiah 51:37   And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

Jeremiah 51:47   Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.

Jeremiah 51:49   As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.

Hosea 2:1   Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.

Hosea 2:3   Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

Hosea 2:4   And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

Hosea 2:5   For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

Hosea 2:14   Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

Hosea 2:15   And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.

Hosea 2:16   And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hosea 2:17   For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Hosea 2:18   And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

So if Babylon is Jerusalem, then it doesn't harmonise with the scriptures.

Babylon will be wiped out completely, never to return.  Jerusalem will not.

If it is as you insist, then Jerusalem and Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth forever, because that is Babylon's end.

Can you not see it's the wrong mother Israel has been serving that will be put away?

So Israel cannot be the mother, but has become the 'daughter' of Babylon.  God will bring them back to their true mother, his city/kingdom.

6 minutes ago, Sister said:

If Babylon cannot be healed, and will be destroyed without inhabitant, then how does Israel obtain mercy at the Coming?

Jeremiah 51:37   And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

Jeremiah 51:47   Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.

Jeremiah 51:49   As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.

Hosea 2:1   Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.

Hosea 2:3   Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

Hosea 2:4   And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

Hosea 2:5   For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

Hosea 2:14   Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

Hosea 2:15   And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.

Hosea 2:16   And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hosea 2:17   For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Hosea 2:18   And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

The abomination that causes desolation is what makes Jerusalem without inhabitant. Same thing that happened to Hiroshima.All the people in the city just vanished. 

But at the same time the abomination of desolation is placed on the day of the Lord, the Lord and his holy ones come to Jerusalem and inhabit the city. 

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-5.htm

The resurection of Israel takes place at that time also. Then Jerusalem will be secure. 

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-11.htm

It will never be destroyed again after this.