• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

happen to believe that this, as the Hebrews see life, will cycle around again and this time, it will be much worse.  :-)

Sadly, I just talked to my wife in Israel [she's visiting her father who's now ill] and she lamented to me how different Israel is compared to when we were there just a few years ago.    We truly need a revival ... and it must begin with us ... if not us then who?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

"Prove everything; hold fast what is good (1 Thessalonians 5:21)." 

One thing’s certain.  We know when Jesus Christ will not return.  

Here’s Paul's message in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2, verse 3:

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

- 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (KJV)

So then, how can anyone read that statement and believe Christ could come “at any time” when the man of sin has yet to be revealed?  
The deception is that the first “Jesus” who appears will actually be Satan, the antichrist, and many will be deceived.  This is the Great Apostasy.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if my Savior returns in my lifetime. 106B5856-050F-4500-9CB1-DA2301809553.gif.7d9053c64531bbcbdd94b64a103b14d2.gif

in Christ, Selah 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

4 minutes ago, George said:

How can you say this?

Dan 12:2  And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Are you suggesting this has already taken place?

Dan. 12:2, the resurrection of the good and evil has not taken place yet, it is coming.

--

Dan. 12:1 Shows "Michael", Jesus, standing up for Israel in the 30 AD ish time period.

The time of trouble, tribulation, was 63 BC- 70 AD- 1967, as Israel was scattered among the gentile nation for 1900 years and persecuted by the beast nation Rome for that time.

The people were delivered from sin by Jesus, the deliverer, under the new covenant in the 33 AD ish time period. Rev 12:2.

--

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

15 minutes ago, George said:

Sadly, I just talked to my wife in Israel [she's visiting her father who's now ill] and she lamented to me how different Israel is compared to when we were there just a few years ago.    We truly need a revival ... and it must begin with us ... if not us then who?

That's how revivals begin, within one person.  It is surprising, when you have been away for a long enough period of time, what you see when you return.  If you had been there, do you think she would of noticed as much? 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

7 minutes ago, abcdef said:

Dan. 12:2, the resurrection of the good and evil has not taken place yet, it is coming.

--

Dan. 12:1 Shows "Michael", Jesus, standing up for Israel in the 30 AD ish time period.

The only people I know of that sees Michael as Jesus are the Jehovah Witnesses.  Michael is not Jesus.

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

The only people I know of that sees Michael as Jesus are the Jehovah Witnesses.  Michael is not Jesus.

Who do you think that the Michael in Dan. 12 is?

. . .
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

- Daniel 7:25 (KJV)

This has not happened yet.  This “little horn” is none other than “the son of perdition,” and he most certainly will speak against God, as Paul states in 2 Thes. 2:4.

in Christ, Selah

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

. . .
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

- Daniel 7:25 (KJV)

This has not happened yet.  This “little horn” is none other than “the son of perdition,” and he most certainly will speak against God, as Paul states in 2 Thes. 2:4.

in Christ, Selah

The Antichrist is Caesar and the beast is Rome.

The reveling of the Antichrist will not take place in our lifetimes because it was revealed that Caesar is the Antichrist when he destroyed Jerusalem and the temple in the 70 AD ish time period.

29 minutes ago, abcdef said:

The Antichrist is Caesar and the beast is Rome.

The reveling of the Antichrist will not take place in our lifetimes because it was revealed that Caesar is the Antichrist when he destroyed Jerusalem and the temple in the 70 AD ish time period.

I can’t agree with you here.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Quote:

Jesus will return on March 5, 2014!

The Date Jesus Will Return is Finally Revealed! (redeeminggod.com)

Good article @Michael37 😀 I had a chuckle

Another quote from the article:

'But be warned: There are many out there who will want to set dates and declare that they know when Jesus will return. Don’t believe them! They don’t know! Not even the angels know. People who set dates are usually trying to manipulate you into following their ministry, supporting them financially, or accepting them as some sort of authority in your life. Don’t get sucked in!

I am reminded of something one of my seminary professors told me: “We must live each day as if Jesus is coming tomorrow, but plan as if He will not return in our lifetime.” Good advice.'

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1