• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

I can see that but like today there's not many around from WWII, I bet that felt like the end days. Could be another 200 years or so or more. Some today maybe even witness WWWIII yet no end days still a ways to go.

No, WW2 could not have been the End Times, Israel was not a nation at that time. Israel has to be attacked by Russia, Iran and Turkey. Israel has to REPENT during the 70th week. Europe had to become ONE NATION via many countries. 

You do not understand Eschatology like I do or you would understand these things brother. You have about 10 years and Jesus will be ruling. You have about 3 years before the Rapture and 7 years before God's Wrath falls. These are general numbers, not specified dates. I am not guessing, you are just saying well maybe this or maybe that. I understand how to read the signs. 

God Bless

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

9 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

No, WW2 could not have been the End Times, Israel was not a nation at that time. Israel has to be attacked by Russia, Iran and Turkey. Israel has to REPENT during the 70th week. Europe had to become ONE NATION via many countries. 

You do not understand Eschatology like I do or you would understand these things brother. You have about 10 years and Jesus will be ruling. You have about 3 years before the Rapture and 7 years before God's Wrath falls. These are general numbers, not specified dates. I am not guessing, you are just saying well maybe this or maybe that. I understand how to read the signs. 

God Bless

Your right I'm not to up to date on Eschatology. About 3 yrs or so for the Rapture huh. We'll see my friend.

Edited by BeyondET

I was planning on getting a Electric Equinox in 2025 hmm.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

I was planning on getting a Electric Equinox in 2025 hmm.

You should still be able to get it. Christ comes during the war of Armegeddon which takes place in the middle east where Armegeddon is. The world isn't destroyed till about 1000 years after Armegeddon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

God Bless

the Balfour Declaration in November, 1917 started the process so religious people in the 40's might have thought the same thing, I wasn't saying ww2 was the end times but peoples mind set back then like today probably think it wasn't far.

28 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You should still be able to get it. Christ comes during the war of Armegeddon which takes place in the middle east where Armegeddon is. The world isn't destroyed till about 1000 years after Armegeddon. 

Yea I plan to but things can take detours for a bit.

2 hours ago, BeyondET said:

the Balfour Declaration in November, 1917 started the process so religious people in the 40's might have thought the same thing, I wasn't saying ww2 was the end times but peoples mind set back then like today probably think it wasn't far.

Israel still had to be reborn, meaning the Jews had to return to their homeland as a nation, that doesn't mean a few Jews, it means a Jewish Nation. And Jews returning from all the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Israel still had to be reborn, meaning the Jews had to return to their homeland as a nation, that doesn't mean a few Jews, it means a Jewish Nation. And Jews returning from all the world.

That's is interesting will all Jewish people return from all the world?

12 hours ago, BeyondET said:

That's is interesting will all Jewish people return from all the world?

Enough returned long ago to make them a Nation in God's eyes. No Nation has ever been reborn like that. 

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Israel was to be reborn all at once, and that's what happened, because of Hitler and 6 million Jews killed the world gave them a homeland. BOOM.

I doubt every Jews will move back to Israel, but many have over the years, there are 10 million living in Israel out of 15 million all over the world so as we see, most have returned, more will probably because after the Rapture we will see more of the lefts anti-Israeli hate prevailing. (We wont be here to stop their bad ideas).

2/3 of those Jews will not repent and will thus die or be cut-off.. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

"Its Elijah and Moses imho, why else would they be seen at the mount with Jesus (configuration) just before his death?"

The topics are two different ones.

#1 Elijah was prophesied to come before the end of days. That is why they thought Jesus was a prophet in the spirit of Elijah, (whether or not they connected this..) he didn't die but was taken up to heaven alive.

#2 When Elijah and Moses appeared to talk with Jesus it was just days before his crucifixion. Moses had died.

Do you see the differences there?

It turns out that Jesus both died and rose from the dead then was taken up to heaven alive. So, Elijah and Moses represents that.

To us.. therefore he will come again to raise up all who have died in Christ, and, all who are alive at his coming and along with the risen, shall be changed from flesh bodies to like glorious bodies as His.

But.. what does that have to do with this..?

17 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

In what scripture(s) do you derive that the two witnesses are Gentiles? Mind you I say that the verse I request must use the word- Gentile.

[you replied] ".. they are not Elijah and Enoch.."

"Its Elijah and Moses imho, why else would they be seen at the mount with Jesus (configuration) just before his death?"

A: The topic at hand, via my question above is, With what scripture(s) do you derive that the two witnesses (by any names from the OT or NT) are Gentiles?

* "So, why would you assume I do not understand that the coming Two-witnesses are Jewish? Again, you once again seem to have conflated an issue brother."

A: Well, that has made it necessary to read again, again. With the result that your post that I have replied to concerning the two witnesses.. and those I replied to within the same hour what had been posted by another concerning his saying that the two witnesses are Gentiles.

It's clear to me now that I had posted to you while still thinking of his assertions. So that when you said that I had conflated the first time .. even while rereading through your post the first time.. I was still conflating so I had not recognized that you had not said what he had.

So yes.. I AM THE GREAT CONFLATOR. [said to the tune of The Great Pretender] Conflating what I thought I knew so well. So it seems to be not what I thought, you see. And for that, I go to embarrass-hell.

Excuse me while I walk through the flames and hit my head against the wall for awhile.

• Thumbs Up 1