• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

5 minutes ago, George said:

No, it gives the appearance from the surface that they were already preparing for a multi-function vaccine to deal with covid and monkeypox at the same time.  Personally, I just found it interesting that someone thought that monkeypox would be an issue a year ago!  ... and more interestingly, that it happened just a month before a war game scenario discussing a monkeypox outbreak.

Someone knew this was coming, another virus spreading, I doubt neither was a accident or some kind natural event.

people are doing something which isn't on the surface. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

There is always going to be another virus coming.....   it's the nature of life on this planet.   It's not a bad thing to plan for it.

Not that some won't take advantage for their agendas, but we will always have new and varied viruses

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

5 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Agreed, but how do you plan for the unknown?  There's no sequence or patterns that when this virus comes the next to follow is always such and such.   But in this scenario, we knew Covid-19 would hit and it would be followed by Monkey-Pox.   That does not seem to follow the natural cause chain of events.   It appears more like planned based upon release and intent.

Covid-19 is passed between humans just by breathing, and sometimes by touch.  Monkey Pox is spread like a sexually transmitted disease, through the sinful activities of people.  The first is not done through sin, but the second is.  There is a difference.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

But in this scenario, we knew Covid-19 would hit and it would be followed by Monkey-Pox.   That does not seem to follow the natural cause chain of events.   It appears more like planned based upon release and intent.

I think covid-19 was manufactured and yes they knew it would come, however monkeypox has been active for a really long time.   The main monkeypox virus hosts are animals in a rather narrow band of land across Africa.    if you were going to plan for a pandemic one would use something that is around as an example.     the Smallpox vaccine is pretty effective against monkeypox, but unlike smallpox, monkeypox has not died out.     People older than 50 or so have been vaccinated against smallpox, but all the young folks have no immunity to it at all.

Monkeypox is not a minor virus like a cold or the flu.    some strains of monkeypox have a case-death-rate of about 10 percent.

1 minute ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Yes, since the 70's, [[only Africa]] had this (God's Curse on that Land).   But for 50 years it stayed in Africa.   But somehow it jumped from Africa to Spain after not jumping out of Africa for over 50 years.   Where does that make sense?

From what I read the past few days, it's  coming from two huge gay parties where a large number of males were having sexual relations with just about anyone who was willing.  Kind of like HIV.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,979
  • Content Per Day:  5.39
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

13 minutes ago, other one said:

I think covid-19 was manufactured and yes they knew it would come, however monkeypox has been active for a really long time.   The main monkeypox virus hosts are animals in a rather narrow band of land across Africa.    if you were going to plan for a pandemic one would use something that is around as an example.     the Smallpox vaccine is pretty effective against monkeypox, but unlike smallpox, monkeypox has not died out.     People older than 50 or so have been vaccinated against smallpox, but all the young folks have no immunity to it at all.

Monkeypox is not a minor virus like a cold or the flu.    some strains of monkeypox have a case-death-rate of about 10 percent.

I am in that generation vaccinated against the Smallpox.  

I think they are blowing the Monkeypox out of proportion since it is primarily a sexually transmitted disease.

Agreed!

But you cannot tell me gay Africans have not been traveling in the last 50 years and doing their thing.   But suddenly now it spreads?

People also ask

When was the last case of monkeypox in the United States?

Human monkeypox cases have been previously discovered in the U.S., including two people who had traveled to Nigeria in 2021. Forty-seven confirmed and likely cases were also found in the U.S. in 2003. Those were closely linked to animals imported from Ghana, according to the CDC.21 hours ago

There have been small outbreaks in the past, but when you add a gay rave like they had in the Canary Islands where 80,000 people attended pretty much having sex with everyone they could,  .......    well all it takes is one to start it.   Then people disburse it all across the globe.

9 minutes ago, Mama Etna said:

I am in that generation vaccinated against the Smallpox.  

I think they are blowing the Monkeypox out of proportion since it is primarily a sexually transmitted disease.

It isn't just sexually transmitted, but my touch.    I haven't read of any being airborne, but shaking hands or following someone opening a door can do so.

Small outbreaks in the USA a few years ago came from handling imported animals.   Any kind of a break in the skin or touching nose, eyes and such can transmit it.

15 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

47 were from imported animals from Africa.   That statement says it all.

But about the Canary Islands, do you think this was the first Rave in 50 years for Homosexuals?   Gay Pride began in 1969.   They have been having get together's like this for [over] 50 years.   But this year is the year it spreads?   Gay Africans would have been joining these raves since 1970's.   Just seems weird that "now" an outbreak happens.

From what I read, they have traced it back to two raves they had recently.   I don't know how many people from Africa are involved with those and how often their gay people are exposed to the virus in the wild.

I just don't want to see this break out as some conspiracy until it can be proven.  Next thing they will bring out the old smallpox vaccine and people will be telling my friends not to take it for it's all a plot to kill us all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed!

But what if this is like Covid-19, Lab leaked?   It really has the potential to spread easier because it is by touch.   You push a cart in a store and next person forgets to wipe the cart down.   By generating within a Gay Function is rather genius.   They're the only people really gathering in groups and touching one another.   That ensures the spread.   And knowing men from every Nation come to these functions and return home and interact within their own groups guarantees a Global Outbreak.

What if NO Gay Africans were at these Raves?   

How did it get to Spain with no connection to Africa?

Spain is geographically next door to Africa (Morocco). Travel between the two is common since it's a short boat or plane ride.