• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/23/2022 at 8:12 AM, Heleadethme said:

I get the opposite, more like a quiet "gong" or a sour note.  As someone already pointed out...Jesus said nation would rise up against nation...that doesn't sound like a one world government.

I agree, its not a OWG but the Nation against nation (ethos vs. ethos or race vs race, which could be Greek vs. Rome etc.) and kingdom against kingdom all happens during the Church Age, not during the 70th week. These things birth the 70th week end. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/23/2022 at 12:32 AM, Heaven_Bound said:

No doubt there's truth to what you are saying.   But there are definitive clues to who will be effected like the Whole Earth, every Tribe, People, Tongue.   The Whole Earth alone places such a spotlight onto something very specific it seems like it would not be rational to dismiss it. 

Yes, but it is more akin to a "symbiotic" relationship, as in certain kings possessed by Demons are all entranced with the exact same type though process. Ever notice todays Marxist/Commie/Liberal types? look at their eyes, they are always saying the exact same things, on cue, from miles away, they all think alike and talk alike. Its uncanny. 

So, there will indeed be a Satanic led horde of people at the end, we can even see it is MANY KINGS not just one via the 6th Vial.

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils(hence my Symbiotic reference point) working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Alive is correct, I will answer his post later today, busy right now. The King of the North OLY CONQUERS the area of the 7 Headed Beast with 10 Horns. We can see on a map, its Europe/Asian Minor and the Mediterranean Sea Region in every Kingdom mentioned. We can even see who the King of the North (Anti-Christ) conquers in Daniel 11:40-43. The E.U. Leader(s) will conquer Israel and THE MANY (Mediterranean Sea Region) and he does this while 1/3 of the world burns. I insist this must be North and South America. Its too logical, God/Jesus us ruling from Jerusalem, so burn up Hollywood, and that land far away. Plus those two make up 1/3 of the worlds landmass. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

42 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

John Robert Stevens   1919 - 1983

Also known as the Church of the Living Word, this cult is led by "Apostle" John Robert Stevens.  At least 100 churches in the United States are allied with this "restoration movement."
     Although The Walk publicly denies sanctioning any extrabiblical revelation, Stevens claims that "God has given the apostolic ministry a unique ability to break into new levels in God and then impart them to the people."  The elite members of the organization are known as the "apostolic company," and they reportedly receive "new levels of revelation" on a regular basis.  All members of The Walk are expected to submit to such revelations.
     Stevens, like many other cult leaders, is extremely intolerant of individuality.  He wrote a book in 1977 called "From Many Comes One," in which he claims that "the day of individuality is ending.  Christ is coming to be glorified in His saints, not that a lot of individuals will be running around with Christ glorified in them, but that they will lose their own identity as saints...God does not seem interested in giving His people anything as individuals to make them happy and contented... God does not want to protract the problem of individuality."  From an orthodox Christian standpoint, Stevens' description of Christ is disturbingly similar to that of "Big Brother" of George Orwell's "1984."
      Stevens also places a strong emphasis on authority and subjection, and exhorts members of the cult to totally submit to himself and the "apostolic company," using the rationale of "Divine Right" used by kings in the Middle Ages to cement their authority over their subjects: "Those who are submissive will accept a word of authority over them, even when that word is wrong...If the Lord has revealed the authority over you, you can be submissive, even when the authority deviates from the will of God.  In other words, you can receive some wrong words of direction and still be a winner." One pastor in The Walk even claimed that he "would follow Brother Stevens to hell" and be honored by God for submitting to the will of Stevens.
     The Walk is also involved in psychic and borderline occult practices.  Stevens tells his followers that "In your present state, even though you are a Christian, your eyes are still not seeing the spirit world, your ears are not hearing the spirit world...You must work your way up to the higher plane." Members of the cult practice such rituals as the "glory chain," which can supposedly be used to transfer God's blessings through people.  This is done by placing the right hand, palm up, underneath another cultist's left hand (also palm up) and transferring the blessing through the back of his hand.  Stevens also teaches that astral projection can be performed, and cites I Corinthians 5:3-4 for support, claiming that Paul was able to project his soul to Corinth from a distant point.
     Martha Stevens, who was married to Apostle Stevens for 40 years, filed for divorce in 1979.  During the proceedings, she revealed that Stevens' holdings could amount to $40 million.  A California newspaper then launched an investigation of the Church of the Living Word, and learned that it had conducted a Nevada silver mine fraud that allegedly cheated members of the cult out of at least $500,000.  Stevens also possessed an extensive art collection and $29,000 in silver bars, and hired an attorney for the divorce suit, paying him $10,000 plus $125 per hour.  Martha claims, "My husband has total control of the church and its funds, and total access to all church finances.  He is, in essence, the church himself."

The Living Word Fellowship is a group of nondenominational Christian churches located in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico,[1] often described as a new religious movement or cult.[2] The group was founded in South Gate, California, by John Robert Stevens in 1951.[3] It has been known in the past informally as "The Walk" or "This Walk", reflecting the view that every Christian should have a personal walk with Jesus Christ.[3]

At its peak in the 1970s, the fellowship had about 100 member congregations. It was based at Shiloh, a farm and retreat site near Washington, Iowa. Membership declined after founder Stevens' death in 1983.[2]

Anthony Cox's 1985 documentary film Vain Glory deals with his experiences as a member of "The Walk."[2] Cox, who was involved in the group from 1971 to 1977, described the Church of the Living Word as "a pseudo-Christian cult" and said that John Robert Stevens prayed for the deaths of several U.S. political leaders and practiced a form of mind control and hypnotism with the church's followers.[4] Cox also said that Stevens had considered himself to be an incarnation of Jesus Christ and that church members expected Stevens to be resurrected after his 1983 death.[4]

Yup--that is them. I didn't know STevens, but a offshoot group that left CA. for NH and are now in ALaska.

I won't speak of it, but they were involved in some really dangerous stuff...as alluded to in that article.

The 'Move' (Sam Fife) is simillar in many ways, but not quite as dangerous.

The Walk guy I knew (along with his wife and asssembly) joined up with the 'Move' and he became one of their 'Father Ministry' and a traveling speaker.

Bad stuff....there are things out there few aren't aware of and do not need to be.

Long story that the Lord Graciously kept me from--safe and sound in Himself.

The lesson is this: we need the HS and each other for accountability.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 5/24/2022 at 1:16 PM, Heaven_Bound said:

When we think of the Bible Writers, we see 1st Temple views, 1st through 2nd Temple views, 2nd Temple views, and the Gospel views of 1st Century.

We have Israel as slaves in a few scenarios, we have Israel killing Nations [related to Nephilim], we have Israel suffering a lot of the times.   We have outside forces of other Nations like Babylon who controlled everything, Greece, Rome.   They just never used the term [ONE WORLD] even though the evidence proves it existed.   This is why Revelation 13 is relevant.

Just because a Term is not specifically used does not mean we don't see it throughout the entire Bible. Babel was One World and God divided them.   One World clearly exists and is proven throughout Scripture.   It's just never addressed as One World.   But, that is giving the OP a Loophole for this Thread.   But One World clearly exists in the Past and is referenced towards the Future.

The bible does refer to the god of this world, the spirit of this world, and the kingdom of darkness.  All the divers earthly kingdoms have been serving it ever since the fall of man.....and at various times throughout history one earthly kingdom happens to be the top dog of them all, having the most power, wealth and influence than the others.  Eg, Babylon, Rome, Holy Roman Empire, Great Britain, and now the USA in our current era.

What people are envisioning with terms like New World Order and One World Government is very specific.  They are envisioning a specific scenario that may or may not ever come to fruition.  Specifically they are envisioning a tyrant (the beast) who rules the entire globe by force.   In my opinion there are reasons why we might question this scenario.   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,694
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

14 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

What people are envisioning with terms like New World Order and One World Government is very specific.  They are envisioning a specific scenario that may or may not ever come to fruition.  Specifically they are envisioning a tyrant (the beast) who rules the entire globe by force.   In my opinion there are reasons why we might question this scenario.   

Your opinion contradicts scripture.  Daniel 7:23 and Revelation 13:5-8

There will be a One World Govt and a man under Satan's control will rule the world as dictator for the final 3 1/2 years of this age.  But those who keep their faith in Jesus, will be taken to a place of safety for that time. Revelation 12:13-14

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Keras said:

Your opinion contradicts scripture.  Daniel 7:23 and Revelation 13:5-8

There will be a One World Govt and a man under Satan's control will rule the world as dictator for the final 3 1/2 years of this age.  But those who keep their faith in Jesus, will be taken to a place of safety for that time. Revelation 12:13-14

Well I would agree my opinion contradicts how a lot of people are interpreting scripture, and I thought along the same lines not long ago as well. 

But looking at Daniel 7, hasn't the fourth beast already come and gone...Rome?  It's a matter of historical record that it has.  Wasn't Jesus already presented to the Father after He ascended to heaven and received back the glory that He had before the world began....during the time of that fourth beast reigning?  And didn't the saints already receive the kingdom at that time too...."it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom"....."the kingdom comes not with your careful observation".....as we are more than conquerors (victors) through Christ and go from strength to strength, from glory to glory....."behold I give you power...over all the power of the enemy".   These things are by faith not by sight. 

Satan was defeated at the cross and dominion wrested from him and restored to Christ and His church back in the first century, and makes sense that it was fully and officially accomplished when the old covenant system of Temple worship passed away with finality in 70 AD.   Worth considering whether that was when Jesus was officially crowed and came to receive His kingdom/dominion officially, so to speak, visiting with His wrath/judgment upon what had sadly and horrifically become corrupt and decaying...Jerusalem/Israel and Temple of that time.  Her judgment had been prophesied to happen....OT prophets and Jesus Himself prophesied and warned of it.  And fulfilling also where scripture says, that Israel gave birth to the Messiah before her labour pangs came upon her.

Daniel was surely prophesying of the coming Messiah and His gospel and kingdom, as all the prophets and all of the OT was foretelling and looking ahead to.  The testimony of Jesus IS the spirit of prophecy.  There is nothing greater......I think the modern church has lost the sense that THAT was the climax of all scripture and all of history.  Nothing less than the mystery of God from the foundation of the world!

I know there are many who believe they have Revelation all wrapped up and tied with a bow, but one thing I've learned about the Lord over the years is that there are things He likes to reserve for Himself and surprise us with....like He reserves the right to be God......so things don't always go according to the way we think and imagine (carnal mind).   Wouldn't hurt to reserve judgment about some of these things in Revelation especially, and wait upon the Lord.  Anyway those are my thoughts.

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.". ( Rev. 13:8).

This will be end game of a " new world order or government" that the satanists are working hard at. 

inference

Dig out how many times scripture says things like all people, the whole earth, all nations, etc., where it clearly does not mean that. Scriptural hyperboli and prophetic speak imagery.

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Well I would agree my opinion contradicts how a lot of people are interpreting scripture, and I thought along the same lines not long ago as well. 

But looking at Daniel 7, hasn't the fourth beast already come and gone...Rome?  It's a matter of historical record that it has.  Wasn't Jesus already presented to the Father after He ascended to heaven and received back the glory that He had before the world began....during the time of that fourth beast reigning?  And didn't the saints already receive the kingdom at that time too...."it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom"....."the kingdom comes not with your careful observation".....as we are more than conquerors (victors) through Christ and go from strength to strength, from glory to glory....."behold I give you power...over all the power of the enemy".   These things are by faith not by sight. 

Satan was defeated at the cross and dominion wrested from him and restored to Christ and His church back in the first century, and makes sense that it was fully and officially accomplished when the old covenant system of Temple worship passed away with finality in 70 AD.   Worth considering whether that was when Jesus was officially crowed and came to receive His kingdom/dominion officially, so to speak, visiting with His wrath/judgment upon what had sadly and horrifically become corrupt and decaying...Jerusalem/Israel and Temple of that time.  Her judgment had been prophesied to happen....OT prophets and Jesus Himself prophesied and warned of it.  And fulfilling also where scripture says, that Israel gave birth to the Messiah before her labour pangs came upon her.

Daniel was surely prophesying of the coming Messiah and His gospel and kingdom, as all the prophets and all of the OT was foretelling and looking ahead to.  The testimony of Jesus IS the spirit of prophecy.  There is nothing greater......I think the modern church has lost the sense that THAT was the climax of all scripture and all of history.  Nothing less than the mystery of God from the foundation of the world!

I know there are many who believe they have Revelation all wrapped up and tied with a bow, but one thing I've learned about the Lord over the years is that there are things He likes to reserve for Himself and surprise us with....like He reserves the right to be God......so things don't always go according to the way we think and imagine (carnal mind).   Wouldn't hurt to reserve judgment about some of these things in Revelation especially, and wait upon the Lord.  Anyway those are my thoughts.

Yup….I tend to agree most if not all of that.

I think the Lord had John write Rev as he did to protect the Churches from Rome, but that the Holy Spirit made sure the folks of the day understood it perfectly….and what was coming…to put an accent on Jesus warning to the saints who would be in Jerusalem leading up to 66 to 70 AD or so. He reenforced the Olivet Discourse.

• Well Said! 1

Frankly…I care nothing for Lucifer and his so called plans.

He is dead and my Lord is God. Psalm 2.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 5/28/2022 at 7:07 AM, Heleadethme said:

But looking at Daniel 7, hasn't the fourth beast already come and gone...Rome?  It's a matter of historical record that it has. 

Hardly. For example, the Frankish king Charlemagne was crowned under the title of Holy Roman Emperor in 800 AD, and others received the same title centuries later. Hitler seized the royal paraphernalia when he annexed Austria in 1938. Postwar Germans and other Europeans have expressed the desire for a renewal of the Holy Roman Empire.

This is the head of the Beast of which it is written,

Rev. 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound [the fall of Rome in 476 AD] was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.