IGNORED

We`re in big trouble....(and it`s about to escalate)

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,243
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

hummmm...   something to ponder on for a while.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

The main issue is . . . ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

There is a feeling that they are starting to groom the west to accept joining the war against Russia.     It feels as though certain big-wigs WANT war with Russia.  Much the same feeling that certain players WANTED Russia to invade the Ukraine in the first place.  Should we follow the money...?  Who would stand to gain if we went to war?  George Soros?  Charles Schwab?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,154
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

what 'better way' is there than to have a war to test out and advance technology

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 hours ago, existential mabel said:

what 'better way' is there than to have a war to test out and advance technology

Quote from "The Fate Of Tyrants".

"Rising from the sea of wicked humanity, and the earth of evil vanity, to rule in total tyranny, they reach the summit of stupidity, and fall, condemned to rage eternally."

Michael37. 01-07-2022 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,243
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

All good replies, thank you.

As I keep saying don`t poke the bear while he is angry!

How better to bring in a new world order (etc) than from the ashes of the old. The Phoenix rising.

Create chaos then bring in what they want.

But...God has His plans.

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

All good replies, thank you.

As I keep saying don`t poke the bear while he is angry!

How better to bring in a new world order (etc) than from the ashes of the old. The Phoenix rising.

Create chaos then bring in what they want.

But...God has His plans.

Amen....yes He does.  When I was praying concerning the trucker's protest and political situation here in Canada recently the Lord gave me this word:

2Ti 3:8-9

Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

The deluded WEF cult has members in high places in our government here.  From Prime Minister on down...even the current Deputy Prime Minister was a biographer for George Soros.  They have utter disdain for common working people and are completely callous as to how their policies and actions affect people's lives.  Am really looking forward to God fulfilling this word.  When or how, I don't know.  The Lord was behind the trucker protest which was came up so suddenly and was so unusual for Canada, and it exposed a huge lot and woke a lot of people up....I consider that was just a beginning of what He intends.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen....yes He does.  When I was praying concerning the trucker's protest and political situation here in Canada recently the Lord gave me this word:

2Ti 3:8-9

Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

The deluded WEF cult has members in high places in our government here.  From Prime Minister on down...even the current Deputy Prime Minister was a biographer for George Soros.  They have utter disdain for common working people and are completely callous as to how their policies and actions affect people's lives.  Am really looking forward to God fulfilling this word.  When or how, I don't know.  The Lord was behind the trucker protest which was came up so suddenly and was so unusual for Canada, and it exposed a huge lot and woke a lot of people up....I consider that was just a beginning of what He intends.

Interesting that you saw the Lord behind the convoy. I saw little of that. I saw a lot of tired people who had legitimate gripe get taken over by selfish interests under the guise of "freedom".

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, teddyv said:

Interesting that you saw the Lord behind the convoy. I saw little of that. I saw a lot of tired people who had legitimate gripe get taken over by selfish interests under the guise of "freedom".

Perspective is a funny thing.  Everybody has one and you are of course entitled to yours.   But I hope you aren't getting yours from our propagandistic government-funded and dumbed-down media machine here in Canada. 

Yes I believe God was behind it though not in ways that we might necessarily think, not like a revival or spiritual move for example.  Never seen Canadians rise up and speak their mind like that before, it was quite miraculous, how it all took off with a life of is own.