• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, Spiros said:

This is a picture I took. In the clouds the Z letter formed.

https://i.postimg.cc/L5CQ0N6Z/zeta.jpg

The Zeta letter has become a Russian pro-war symbol. But Zeta is simply the letter that has a value of 7. And it also is the first letter of the word Zion. The Phoenician iota letter had a similar shape to that of the Z letter, so it can in essence be the symbol of Jesus(Iesous).

This is the astronomical image that I was looking at(notice where the Moon and the planets were):

https://i.postimg.cc/9QZdSJLw/Z-letter-astronomy01.jpg

Matthew 24:29-30

Shalom, Spiros.

Really? A "Z"? A "Z" shape can be found in any transection of two parallel lines, but that can describe an "N," too! How do you know it wasn't an "N" viewed sideways?

• Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Spiros.

Really? A "Z"? A "Z" shape can be found in any transection of two parallel lines, but that can describe an "N," too! How do you know it wasn't an "N" viewed sideways?

Hello Retrobyter,

It depends who is meant to see it. If it was a sign for me then I did not rotate the camera. Also, as I said it looks like the Phoenician iota letter. Hebrews adopted this letter from the Phoenician alphabet changing it's shape. Now, another strange thing is that if you look at the clouds you notice something like the microscopic Hebrew iota forming to the right.

Matthew 5:18

For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one title will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

Was this means to depict both the Phoenician and  Hebrew shapes of the iota letter? Iota is the first letter of Iesous(Jesus) and Ierousalem(Jerusalem). The ancient Phoenician N (nu) or the ancient Greek nu letter does not have the shape of the modern Latin N. So even if you rotate it, it does not lead to a Latin Z letter.

At this link one can see the shape of the archaic Phoenician yod or iota letter:

https://www.olon-chronos.gr/ancient-greek-alphabetical-numbers.html 

There are two shapes. One has the form of a Latin Z, and the other has an extra protruding horizon line on the center toward the left.

Then again there is the fact that there was a new Moon, the Moon was close to the Sun and thus it's luminosity was very small(dark Moon). Everything seems to fit the Biblical text. Is this a sign of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ?

Best Regards

Spiros

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 7/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, Retrobyter said:

This occurs AFTER the First Resurrection, and the First Resurrection coincides with the Second Coming of Yeshua` the Messiah of God!

Hi Roy,

Could you please explain what you mean.

"THIS" comes after the first resurrection. Do you mean the "sign"....or?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 minute ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Roy,

Could you please explain what you mean.

"THIS" comes after the first resurrection. Do you mean the "sign"....or?

Shalom, JoeCanada.

Yes, the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, seen during the opening of the sixth seal, came right on the heels after the First Resurrection in the opening of the fifth seal.

The clue is simple: The Greek word "psuchee" (the accusative case being "psuchas"), the translation of the Hebrew word "nefesh," was used in the opening of the fifth seal:

Revelation 6:9-16 (KJV)  

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls (Greek: tas psuchas = "the air-breathing-creatures") of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying,

"How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks,

"Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Compare that with ...

Matthew 24:29-31 (KJV)

29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven (Greek: en too ouranoo = "in the sky"): and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

So, it's clear to me that these "souls under the altar" are ALREADY ALIVE AGAIN! They are standing downhill from (Greek: hupokatoo = "beneath" or "below") the altar.

As I've said before, for them to be "standing," they need to be already "standing up" (Greek: "anastasis" = "resurrection"). 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

10 hours ago, WilliamL said:

That is my opinion. Specifically, the Southern Cross, which will appear in the Northern Hemisphere after a pole reversal takes place at the 6th Seal.

7. “The Stars Will Fall From Heaven” = Pole Reversal?

Shows how passages from Matt. 24, Luke 21, and Rev. 6, 9, and 12, about the stars falling from heaven in the era of the Second Coming, together indicate a reversal of Earth’s poles. Evidence about such pole reversals in the past is presented for comparison.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/929-“the-stars-will-fall-from-heaven”-pole-reversal/

this is good, i have been thinking bout these verses for the last few times i read those chapters of Revelation, i also especially like Rev 6:14 and have heard some interesting versions of what that might look like.  i think the pole reversal and the sky rolling up are the immediate signs of Jesus return.  if any of us see that it will likely be hours or minutes until the second coming

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/4/2022 at 10:31 AM, JoeCanada said:

“But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory..... Matthew 24:29-30

Then the "sign of the Son of Man will appear.... and all the tribes of the earth will mourn".

Why do the tribes of the earth mourn?

First of all, who are the tribes of the earth?

The word used for Tribes in the Greek is phule. 

#5443 φυλή phule {foo-lay'}

from G5453 (cf G5444); TDNT - 9:245,1280; n f
—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) a tribe
    1a) in the NT all the persons descending from one of the twelve
        sons of the patriarch, Jacob
 2) a race, nation, people
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

From G5453 (compare G5444); an offshoot, that is, race or clan:—kindred, tribe.
—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

The EARTH can indeed mean the earth being spoken of, in many cases Israel was spoken of as "THE EARTH" whilst the Gentiles were spoken of in terms of coming out of "THE SEA". The False Prophet arising out of The Earth means he will be a Jew while the Anti-Christ arising from The Sea means he will be a Gentile King or Leader. 

So, yes, this could mean this is about the 12 Tribes of Israel ALL living in Israel at the end times in theory, but not in a practical commonsense legalese type of way, because of the context of biblical instructions we are given. You see, in Zechariah 13:8-9 we are specifically told that 2/3 of the Jews will be cut-off and DIE and only 1/3 will repent and survive. Those of course are the Jews who repent then flee Judea at the 1260 AoD (144,000 which is really 3-5 million Jews, both male & female) where God Himself will protect them for 1260 days. So, there will be no Jews living in Israel who FEARS Jesus' return, the Anti-Christ are going to kill all those not hiding in the Petra/Bozrah area.

So, common sense thus tells us these tribes are speaking of those Clans/Races all over the WHOLE EARTH who have loved Satan's ways more than God's ways. Thus the FEAR God/Jesus, of course. 

We will by this time have seen 1/3 of the world burn up, it seems to add up that this would be the New World (North & South America). If Jesus is going to rule from Israel, and 1/3 of the whole world is going to burn, then he restarts his kingdom age, why would he not chose the part pf the world further away to burn up? And it just so happens that those two continents have almost exactly 1/3 of the totally landmass on the earth, and the Pacific Ocean has 1/3 of the waters on all the earth. So, there's that.

By the way, there were never any lost tribes. That is fallacy. 

What I find strange:

Matthew 24.30

And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.

In Greek

και τοτε φανησεται το σημειον του υιου του ανθρωπου εν τω ουρανω και τοτε κοψονται πασαι αι φυλαι της γης και οψονται τον υιον του ανθρωπου ερχομενον επι των νεφελων του ουρανου μετα δυναμεως και δοξης πολλης

What do we notice:

oψονται (they will see)

κοψονται (will mourn) = κ + oψονται

We have the addition of the kappa letter in front. The arithmetic value of the kappa letter is 20 which is the isopsephy value of the name of Thiva(ancient Greek Thebes):

ΘΗΒΑ = 9+8+2+1 = 20

But the analytic gematria value of the Hebrew name for the letter yod is 20. So we are led once again to the first letter of the name Iesous(Jesus):

יוֹד =10+6+4=20 ‎

Another thing I find interesting is the root of these words:

Oψονται from όψις: opsis (view)

Κοψονται from κόπτω: kopto (I cut)

a view: you take a picture

cut: you crop the picture

ΟΨΟΝΤΑΙ(they will see) = ΚΡΥΣΤΑΛΛΟΝ(krustallon: crtystal) = ΔΙΔΥΜΟΙ ΠΥΡΓΟΙ(Didymoi Purgoi: Twin Towers) = 1201

ΚΟΨΟΝΤΑΙ(kopsontai: will mourn) = ΦΑΣΙΣΜΟΣ(Phasismos: Fascism) = 1221 = 1201 + 20

Opsontai, kopsontai also shows up at Revelation 1.7

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

In Revelation 18.9 kopsontai shows up a third time but without the word opsontai. None the less Apostle John uses a different word to convey the same meaning of seeing, the word βλεπωσιν (vleposin).

The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning

Regarding the picture with the zeta letter in the clouds, this is the uncropped picture:

zeta appearance

Edited by Spiros

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

1 hour ago, Spiros said:

What I find strange:

Matthew 24.30

And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.

In Greek

και τοτε φανησεται το σημειον του υιου του ανθρωπου εν τω ουρανω και τοτε κοψονται πασαι αι φυλαι της γης και οψονται τον υιον του ανθρωπου ερχομενον επι των νεφελων του ουρανου μετα δυναμεως και δοξης πολλης

What do we notice:

oψονται (they will see)

κοψονται (will mourn) = κ + oψονται

We have the addition of the kappa letter in front. The arithmetic value of the kappa letter is 20 which is the isopsephy value of the name of Thiva(ancient Greek Thebes):

ΘΗΒΑ = 9+8+2+1 = 20

But the analytic gematria value of the Hebrew name for the letter yod is 20. So we are led once again to the first letter of the name Iesous(Jesus):

יוֹד =10+6+4=20 ‎

Another thing I find interesting is the root of these words:

Oψονται from όψις: opsis (view)

Κοψονται from κόπτω: kopto (I cut)

a view: you take a picture

cut: you crop the picture

ΟΨΟΝΤΑΙ(they will see) = ΚΡΥΣΤΑΛΛΟΝ(krustallon: crtystal) = ΔΙΔΥΜΟΙ ΠΥΡΓΟΙ(Didymoi Purgoi: Twin Towers) = 1201

ΚΟΨΟΝΤΑΙ(kopsontai: will mourn) = ΦΑΣΙΣΜΟΣ(Phasismos: Fascism) = 1221 = 1201 + 20

Opsontai, kopsontai also shows up at Revelation 1.7

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

In Revelation 18.9 kopsontai shows up a third time but without the word opsontai. None the less Apostle John uses a different word to convey the same meaning of seeing, the word βλεπωσιν (vleposin).

The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning

Regarding the picture with the zeta letter in the clouds, this is the uncropped picture:

zeta appearance

Spiros,

I'm not seeing your point

You start off with...." What I find strange"............ but I don't see a 'conclusion' on what exactly it is that you find strange

4 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Spiros,

I'm not seeing your point

You start off with...." What I find strange"............ but I don't see a 'conclusion' on what exactly it is that you find strange

I mean I don't think the appearance of the these two words is random. It seems they were chosen for a reason. There might be something hidden behind them. But the fact is that the text turns out a bit poetic with their use.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

On 7/7/2022 at 9:50 PM, Revelation Man said:

The word used for Tribes in the Greek is phule. 

#5443 φυλή phule {foo-lay'}

from G5453 (cf G5444); TDNT - 9:245,1280; n f
—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) a tribe
    1a) in the NT all the persons descending from one of the twelve
        sons of the patriarch, Jacob
 2) a race, nation, people
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

From G5453 (compare G5444); an offshoot, that is, race or clan:—kindred, tribe.
—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

The EARTH can indeed mean the earth being spoken of, in many cases Israel was spoken of as "THE EARTH" whilst the Gentiles were spoken of in terms of coming out of "THE SEA". The False Prophet arising out of The Earth means he will be a Jew while the Anti-Christ arising from The Sea means he will be a Gentile King or Leader. 

So, yes, this could mean this is about the 12 Tribes of Israel ALL living in Israel at the end times in theory, but not in a practical commonsense legalese type of way, because of the context of biblical instructions we are given. You see, in Zechariah 13:8-9 we are specifically told that 2/3 of the Jews will be cut-off and DIE and only 1/3 will repent and survive. Those of course are the Jews who repent then flee Judea at the 1260 AoD (144,000 which is really 3-5 million Jews, both male & female) where God Himself will protect them for 1260 days. So, there will be no Jews living in Israel who FEARS Jesus' return, the Anti-Christ are going to kill all those not hiding in the Petra/Bozrah area.

So, common sense thus tells us these tribes are speaking of those Clans/Races all over the WHOLE EARTH who have loved Satan's ways more than God's ways. Thus the FEAR God/Jesus, of course. 

We will by this time have seen 1/3 of the world burn up, it seems to add up that this would be the New World (North & South America). If Jesus is going to rule from Israel, and 1/3 of the whole world is going to burn, then he restarts his kingdom age, why would he not chose the part pf the world further away to burn up? And it just so happens that those two continents have almost exactly 1/3 of the totally landmass on the earth, and the Pacific Ocean has 1/3 of the waters on all the earth. So, there's that.

By the way, there were never any lost tribes. That is fallacy. 

Shalom, Revelation Man.

Fooey. Who do you know who came from the tribe of Yissakhar (Issachar)? Who do you know who came from the tribe of R'uwVeen (Reuben)? Even if one DID come from one of these tribes, HE doesn't even know that he did! THERE'S NO RECORD!

That's to what the "lost tribes" refers. That's not fallacy; that's just the way it is!