• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/6/2022 at 5:00 AM, Diaste said:

It seems we would see the dragon in physical form.

"They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”"

Looks like two objects of worship to me. 

But of the two that you see, how many did the worshipers recognize?

They only recognize the frontman for Satan, "the beast," but yes, Satan is there as well, just not visible to them. Satan possesses a man who places its throne in God's Temple and "identifies as" God. Satan's goal has always been to sit on God's throne and this is how it'll happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Philologos said:

But of the two that you see, how many did the worshipers recognize?

They only recognize the frontman for Satan, "the beast," but yes, Satan is there as well, just not visible to them. Satan possesses a man who places its throne in God's Temple and "identifies as" God. Satan's goal has always been to sit on God's throne and this is how it'll happen.

I don't doubt that in the least. 

I was speculating as I just don't know for certain. 

It's been said the trinity of evil: dragon, beast, false prophet; is a counterfeit of the Holy Trinity. Maybe it's the disembodied voice of the dragon that reveals to the people he is the power behind the beast and the FP. 

In any case I'm convinced there is something that makes people aware of the presence of the dragon. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

22 minutes ago, Diaste said:

It's been said the trinity of evil: dragon, beast, false prophet; is a counterfeit of the Holy Trinity. Maybe it's the disembodied voice of the dragon that reveals to the people he is the power behind the beast and the FP. 

In any case I'm convinced there is something that makes people aware of the presence of the dragon. 

Satan has many guises and names to match his characteristics, the dragon being one of them. The world is full of his noise.

(1Pe 5:8)  Be sober and self-controlled. Be watchful. Your adversary, the devil, walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

57 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Satan has many guises and names to match his characteristics, the dragon being one of them. The world is full of his noise.

(1Pe 5:8)  Be sober and self-controlled. Be watchful. Your adversary, the devil, walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Sure. I mean a more specific scenario. Rev 13 says worshiped the dragon, not simply influenced by whispers.

I could be wrong but the object of worship seems to need some form. Muslims go on hajj to worship a rock, for Pete's sake.  :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

I too enjoy some speculation. Look up AI churches in Japan. There are already priests and even, (get ready), "deities" that are more interactive than the traditional carved stone idols. 

Recently, the first AI robot granted citizenship, Sophia, has done so in Saudi Arabia. It's interesting that a Muslim country is the first to grant citizenship to a non-living, intelligent entity. All that cheesy sci fi about robots taking over the world might be on to something, lol!

20 minutes ago, Philologos said:

I too enjoy some speculation. Look up AI churches in Japan. There are already priests and even, (get ready), "deities" that are more interactive than the traditional carved stone idols. 

Recently, the first AI robot granted citizenship, Sophia, has done so in Saudi Arabia. It's interesting that a Muslim country is the first to grant citizenship to a non-living, intelligent entity. All that cheesy sci fi about robots taking over the world might be on to something, lol!

Ha! I believe it. Japan is the 'leader' in some pretty sketchy stuff.

How progressive of Saudi Arabia, granting a 'female' robot citizenship.  :)

• Haha 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

10 hours ago, Diaste said:

Sure. I mean a more specific scenario. Rev 13 says worshiped the dragon, not simply influenced by whispers.

I could be wrong but the object of worship seems to need some form. Muslims go on hajj to worship a rock, for Pete's sake.  :)

In the context of the vision Satan is shown as a dragon with seven heads, seven crowns, and ten horns. The heads symbolise control, the crowns symbolise sovereignty, and the horns symbolise enforcement. 

Turn on the news, read the newspaper, look around at the proliferation of abominations corrupting society.

The dragon is loud, proud, and worshipped by the crowd.

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Turn on the news, read the newspaper, look around at the proliferation of abominations corrupting society.

Jesus warned the church about the synagogues of satan / lodges, what do they do but to deceive and rule the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Michael37 said:

In the context of the vision Satan is shown as a dragon with seven heads, seven crowns, and ten horns. The heads symbolise control, the crowns symbolise sovereignty, and the horns symbolise enforcement. 

Yes, of course. Money, I would say, is what drives it all. Satan is already the god of this world, as Jesus said. In ignorance most worship the god of this world. 

Worship in Rev 13:4 is not worship in ignorance. 

I'm not convinced it's literally bowing oneself and kissing the ground in obeisance, but it could be.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On 7/5/2022 at 7:03 AM, R. Hartono said:

Revelation 13:4 And people worship the dragon as it has given authority to the beast 

Will the devil be visible after being banished from heaven and then be worshipped by people of this world ?

Is that what we were told as ET Alien ?

Remember angels visiting Lot and Lot served them bread, and men of Sodom wanted to abuse them. Angel visited Daniel and Mary to give message. The fallen dragon is the leader of the devil army and is basically the same but fallen angelic being, it will deceive the people of the world after being hurled down from heaven, in cooperation with antichrist and its millions minions at the synagogues of satanic lodges in many nations.

John could be revealing something great, the mysterious alien phenomenon. Remember Zecharia Sitchin the Freemason minion with his annunaki crap, created to deceive mankind that God is an Annunaki from another planet who created human being to mine gold.

Rev. 13:2 The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

fame.jpg

dragonn.jpg

They do it in a subtle way that allows deniability, and most Christians accept their lie... https://romancatholicbeliefs.org/roman-catholics-and-popes-worship-mary/

• Thumbs Up 1