I got a question

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

How do I find the right Christian Boyfriend who dont want kids. I am struggle with my hearbreak

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings strebe

May I ask who are the people in your avatar photo ?   I dont really have a n answer to your question,however I will pray for your Comfort & Peace regarding whatever it is youre struggling with .

I dont think you find the right Christian Boyfriend,I Believe there is a 'right" Christian guy out there that God Has just for you and when your paths cross God Will Show you if you are asking Him to.......See,I dont have the answer,not the one you probably would like to hear anyway....However,I do hope that helps you to simply Trust God

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

With love-in Christ ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

11 hours ago, strebe said:

How do I find the right Christian Boyfriend who dont want kids. I am struggle with my hearbreak

It depends on your age group and the age group/lifestyle of the man you seek.

Start with attending a large Bible-believing church with a good singles group or two--a safe place to meet men who are accountable for others for honest, chaste relationships/courtships.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Wanting something too much can lead to mistakes.

Slow down and do not be in a hurry. Ask the Lord to help you want Him more.

He will direct your steps in due time.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Life-long single and 35 years old here, with health issues making marriage impossible for the foreseeable future. It is a terrible struggle. Remember first that God loves you no less, you are not a lesser person as a single. Remember that it is not always His will for people to marry, and if it does not happen for you that you will escape the pain of that suffering in heaven for eternity, when the fullness of relationship and fellowship with Christ will make earthly marriage pale in comparison. And of course remember that nothing is impossible with God; He can bring you the right person at any time He chooses. Pray that His will is accomplished in this regard, on His timing, and ask for His power in your life to accept it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Without any details, a dozen hypotheses with their own answer come up, but I will take a risk and choose just a couple of them, maybe I will not be too far off from something useful.

I will answer your question in "two acts", one without the last condition you give (must not want children), and other one with it.

"How to find the right Christian boyfriend" has  almost as many answers as Christian couples.
God has His way of guiding us, we all need to be transformed and God takes care of us through that process. For instance, I know a woman who was so desperate to find a man; for years she did everything she could, went everywhere. When she gave up, she surrendered to her sorrow, went to God's lap and said "I give up, You are my number One and my only One."  Not long after this, a man approached her at her door. He was given an important role in that community and needed something from her. Long story short: He liked her, she liked him, they got married a couple of years later. But then, let me give you another exemple: I know someone who decided to just wait for the right person. This person believes that God will simply put a person in their way. And has been waiting, waiting... has been living a sad and unwanted singlehood for 50 years. Maybe the first woman needed to learn to wait on God, to give up control and allow God to be on command. Maybe God used her despear to teach her a greater lesson about her personality and how she was an obstacle in her spiritual life. But in the second case, maybe this person needs to learn that God likes brave people, who don't just stand dorment. So, these two have a completely different answer to "How do I find a Christian partner?". To the woman would be: "Calm down, give up the control, give it to God." and to the other person would be (I think): "Wake up! Do something! Don't just stand there wasting life with the expectation that everything will fall on your lap." And to you, @strebe, what would be the answer? This is you writing your faith history, walking your spiritual path.

I don't know the reason why not wanting kids is a must. As it is a delicate subject, I will answer it indirectly:

We were made to frutify this earth. Some will do it thanks to marriage and having children. Others won't. Us single people, and childless couples, we all have a role to play in this world, as God's stewardesses. Even people who cannot leave their house, if they can pray, they will be given fruits that please God. Within our existence and circumstances, God can find plenty when we give Him what we have. When we surrender to Him and have Him as our Father, He notices and values our struggles, He knows the size that our little things have for us (remembering now the widow's offering.- Luke 21:1-4). God knows our hearts and accepts our sincerity. We can give Him fruits, we can fruitify. I doubt that, if you put your focus on being fruitful to God in the way you can, with your sincerity, being genuine and honest in your actions, you won't shine to a right Christian boyfriend who will join your way of being fruitful on this earth. There are plenty of places where a Christian is needed and not having kids can be a great advantage. What is wrong is selfishness, but this is already taken care of if we surrender to God and listen to His voice when we make our choices. Allow yourself to be a trustworthy tool in God's hands, He will put someone in your life to whom you can be a great helper and be fruitful together.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

On 7/8/2022 at 2:11 AM, strebe said:

I assume you have broken up with a boyfriend.

Please take the time to grieve, you don't have to imediatly start looking for another one, take your time.

Do set your standards high, just because he goes to church doesn't mean he is a Christian.

Look for someone who will be a spiritual leader, who practices what he believes.

Challenge the boys with your spiritual maturity and practises.