• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/1958

On 7/10/2022 at 6:15 PM, ayin jade said:

Because acceptance of those 2 sins is being pushed on us. There are multiple churches who are accepting of this in direct opposition to the word of God.

Dan 3:16-30. King Neb threw the 3 into the fire because they refused to buckle under his pressure. The fire is referred to in the bible as the Glory of God. Funny, they thought that they were throwing those boys into destruction.  They didn't know that they were throwing them into the Glory of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

6 hours ago, Slibhin said:

The last book is Chronicles, unless you're implying we stopped including the Ketuvim.

Last book in your Tanakh, its different in our Old Testament with it between Second Kings and Ezra:

1 Kings

2 Kings

1 Chronicles

2 Chronicles  

Ezra 

Nehemiah 

Our last books before The Inter-Testament period is:

Haggai

Zachariah

Malachi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

23 hours ago, Starise said:

I believe that time has long been here already.

Right! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

15 hours ago, ayin jade said:

She is welcome here.

Im not saying get out. But  Ive noticed a trend in other forums where people who are opposed to the ideals of the group or page, join an d just disagree or  make negative comments about the   subject area.

Eg A facebook page highlighitng African history or African  pride will have causacians joining and making racist  remark or downplay black achievements. If youre against it , why join? Do you want to learn or discuss or just make trouble?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,131
  • Content Per Day:  9.63
  • Days Won:  149

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

Im not saying get out. But  Ive noticed a trend in other forums where people who are opposed to the ideals of the group or page, join an d just disagree or  make negative comments about the   subject area.

Eg A facebook page highlighitng African history or African  pride will have causacians joining and making racist  remark or downplay black achievements. If youre against it , why join? Do you want to learn or discuss or just make trouble?

I can understand why you would see it this way, because I think I see it similar. OTOH If the persons are truly here for constructive reasons I guess I can't knock it. By 'constructive reasons' I mean to learn more about Christianity with an interest in Christianity.

If everyone who came here was an unbeliever or outnumbered believers here, there would be no reason for me to be here IF I only come for Christian fellowship and knowledge.

Even though George seems to have set up Worthy as a website for Christian fellowship, probably one of the other purposes of it is to be an outreach for anyone who is curious. That's only a hunch on my part.

There should probably be a line somewhere, but I am not the one to draw it. Obviously combative disagreeable, argumentative approaches from non believers would not suggest to me the person is really sincere and would cause me to wonder how productive the whole process really is. These things seem to go on a case by case basis. I would hope we can all show ourselves friendly to unbelievers. Many of us probably have friendly associations with non believers. I work in a loose arrangement with them every day. We were all unbelievers at one time before we were believers.

Any believer will want all unbelievers to come to the Lord because we know the final outcome for those who don't in the next life and we can see the more bountiful life they can have NOW as a result of realizing who Christ is and accepting Him into their heart on a very personal level.

Just my .000000002 worth. Or is it less that that? ;)

Taken from the website rules section-

There are two main sections to Worthy Boards, the Inner Court and the Outer Court. The Inner court is designed for fellowship and discussion among those who know Jesus Christ as Savior. The outer Court is an area where we allow anyone who wishes to learn more about our belief to ask questons and learn. Those who join Worthy who do not claim Christ as Savior will be designated "nonbeliever'. This designation will mean that they will only be able to post in the Outer Court area. They can read every part of the Forums, but their discussions will be limited to one area.

• This is Worthy 1

I don't try to convert either. I don't even like the word because it sounds coercive.

God is the one who changes men and women,not me.

I care about other people's lives and future. I don't want to see anyone suffer the eternal results of rejection. It is seriously not a good place to be. 

Who is this person that seems to be stirring different ideas of our faith and thinks that 25 years of synagogue is supposed to something.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,828
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Who is this person that seems to be stirring different ideas of our faith and thinks that 25 years of synagogue is supposed to something.    

No need to be rude.

She is Jewish and from Ireland.  Her views of Christians are just what you'd think it to be.  She thinks us wrong.  No need to be combative.  Just make a gentle correction if she is wrong.  And don't be afraid to be friendly.

And no, Slibhin, I am not talking about you as if you are not here.

Edited by Jayne
  • Well Said! 1

14 minutes ago, Jayne said:

No need to be rude.

She is Jewish and from Ireland.  Her views of Christians are just what you'd think it to be.  She thinks us wrong.  No need to be combative.  Just make a gentle correction if she is wrong.

And no, Slibhin, I am not talking about you as if you are not here.

Sorry if I sounded defensive 

Talking to Slibhin . Why are you here .  In my devotion today it delt with the question Jesus put to the disciples " Who do you say that I am ". I would like to ask the question to you who would you say He (Jesus) is ? Just asking

Edited by Mike Mclees