• Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

26 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Is this a bash Omega thread :happyhappy:

Well, maybe there are not enough of those!

• Haha 4

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

We all say things or feel things when we are annoyed about something or another,it doesn't mean for one minute that we don't love each other ALOT

The question was asked publically so Omega answered publically& certainly not to make Peeps feel bad.... It all struck me funny and I love them both with all my heart

OK, well, if may not be obvious, but I do love missmuffet. Our relationship in these forums, has a little tension in it at times, because we stubbornly believe some things differently, and we are both passionate, and over confident (my opinion) that we are right, lol. Our history here has always been one of respect. The love I have for missmuffet, is multidimensional. We are commanded to love even our enemies, and missmuffet is not my enemy. Love, is not (it can be that also) some mushy emotion, it is a seeking the good of others. I hope the best for her, and even when I am disagreeing with her, I am doing so, thinking that it is the best for her. Want to hate somebody? Don't tell them the truth!

We are commanded to love, as I have already pointed out, but we are not commanded to like others. As it turns out, I like missmuffet also. She is funny, Godly, knowledgeable, imaginative, passionate, and other things I am leaving out, because it is a long list of things to like. She is also compassionate, and that is evidenced by many things, including the fact that this mess started in trying to help someone, that is what the original "PM" was about.

Now, did I want to make her feel bad? No, but, I did hope that she might reflect on accusing people of wrong publicly, and not go straight to that person first, even before attempting to get George involved first, in fact, to me the OP sounded almost like an accusation against George, as though he did something wrong.

Where this all goes from here, is largely up to missmuffet.

So missmuffet, what do you want to do?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Btw,the " wise guy"( pun intended) was @Omegaman 3.0

Oh, lol, I missed that the first time i read that post - cute!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

21 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Oh, lol, I miss that the first time i read that post - cute!

:24:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I agree that often times, when things are shaken up, that they settle to an improved place.

God Bless you all…In Christ a brother.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,955
  • Content Per Day:  5.48
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

On 7/22/2022 at 3:44 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

OK, just an update, this should clear up any confusion. The other, unnamed (in this thread) participant in that message conversation, has added into that conversation, that they had invited me into it. I am grateful that they mentioned that, as it clears things up, that no one did anything wrong, hopefully in the future, people won't jump to conclusions.

I will also repeat, that missmuffet is correct, that we are understaffed, and that I could be a better administrator. However, I am doing the best I know how, and I have the same limitations that most people have.

I think you do a pretty good job.  This site has a very nice atmosphere because of how it is run.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mama Etna said:

I think you do a pretty good job.  This site has a very nice atmosphere because of how it is run.

Well, thank you for that, but the people of our community have much more effect on the atmosphere of the site than the moderation team does. We put out some fires, maybe accidentally fan them at times, but the members here are mostly responsible to the culture which had developed.

People have many different opinions, God made each of us differently, and we all come from different backgrounds and experiences. Much of what we experience on these forums, are the result of where we choose to spend our time here. Some people do not like the atmosphere, they think there is too much arguing and fighting. How would they know that? They know because they spend time in those areas that are contentious. Do they feel anxiety personally? They probably do if they spend time in topics to which they have great emotional attachment.

There are areas for prayer, praise, poetry, games, humor, clubs to join and other things that are not so challenging. People produce the atmosphere, but individuals choose their experiences, based on the sections of the forums they choose to inhabit.

• Well Said! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,771
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  222
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Since this is so "public " I would like to publically thank the Oman for pointing me to a club that is so well hidden ( or I need new glasses ) I didnt even know it exsisted and how long have I been here ??? ooops :sneaking:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  2

....I'm glad to hear that private messages are actually private 😊

Yes, there are certainly clever folk around who have the know how, to hack into all things electronic... (Sometimes I long for the return of the days of 'pen & paper')...

At the end of the day, we will all be accountable to our Lord for all things done and spoken in secret or public. We will give account for every idle word... The Lord sees & knows all, no matter how well we have kept things hidden from others...

Whether our employments are voluntary or paid, may we each work as unto the Lord, knowing that He will reward us accordingly for all our efforts 😊

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, B-B said:

Yes, there are certainly clever folk around who have the know how, to hack into all things electronic...

I guess I should unplug my microwave oven then!

• Haha 2