IGNORED

WHAT'S NEXT FOR AMERICA??

rollinTHUNDER

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

ted Posted on Jun 4 2003, 01:09 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the US is making a mistake in dealing w/ the arabs. God warns the nations that they will be Blessed, those who defend it and cursed those against it. (The Jewish Nation, that is)

The arabs will not stop at pre-1967 borders. They will then ask for Jerusalem. When they get that, they will press for more. They will not stop until Israel is "pushed into the sea". Thats one of the biggest problems in dealing w/ them. they don't want peace, they want the destruction of Israel. If they can't get it by war, then they will use mock diplomacy to achieve their goal. I believe that's about where we are at now.

t.

I believe Ted is correct. The Arabs are only using world diplomacy as a weapon against the Jews. Their real agenda is to drive the Israelis into the sea. It appears the forced world opinion on Israel, is the first step in the attempt of their actual goal. I do not think this is the treaty of anti-christ, but I do believe it will lead to the battle of Ezekeil 38 & 39, which will bring forth the treaty and the anti-christ. Peace, but not yet.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

They will then ask for Jerusalem.

Just a note of clarification -- Jerusalem was again fully placed in Israel's hand at the conclusion of the 1967 war.

People don't realize the significance of the '67 war. For one thing, it solidified Israel's fresh water supply by placing Lake Knennert completely in Israel's hands. Below is the map of the events of the 67' war borders.

6 Day War Map

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I wonder if some around here believe that Israel shouldv'e laid down their weapons during that short, but significant war. All of those poor, oppressed arabs being slaughtered by a blind war machine like the Jewish regime. Probably just another oil grab, right? :noidea:

t.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Marantha

I would like to coment on what you put down:

Thunder, the battle lines are being drawn here. The Arabs are using the world to force as much land out of Israel without a fight as they can get. Once the Arabs get as much as they can, look out for Ezekeil 38 & 39. I believe the rapture will happen just prior to this battle, leaving the USA in a state of total anarchy. I believe GOD tell us the time frame of this battle in Ezekeil 39, where Israel burns the weapons for fuel, for SEVEN YEARS. This 7 year period, I believe is the same metioned in Revelation and Daniel. This battle will also subdue the 3 kingdoms mention in Daniel. Those kingdoms being Russia, The Arabs, and North America. This sets the world up politically for the anti-christ to take power.

Here is some of the scriptures in Question

"Ezekiel 38

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [1] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of [2] Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army-your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush [3] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops-the many nations with you.

7 " 'Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

After many days they will invade a land recovered from war where all the people live in safety? Is that Israel today??

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Hello Adstar

I would like to say that I know and respect that there are many opinions concerning the study of prophecy. I also know that we each may have different opinions on the details and/or placement of events in the prophetic time line. Personally I believe the events of Ezekiel 38 & 39 will happen before the 7-year tribulation. I will not attempt to prove you are wrong and I am right, for that will lead us no where. I am not dogmatic in this area, but will only express why I believe what I believe. I respect you may have come to a different conclusion.

These are some reasons why I believe the Battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39 is a different battle than the one that happens at the end of the 1000year reign of CHRIST. Though one of the same landmasses are mentioned. Along with the title of the leader of said landmass. Gog and Magog.

In reading Chapter 39 of Ezekiel, there are things that tend to suggest continuants of events, of earthly natures, where Revelation 20 is an ending of events and on to GOD

Hello MARANATHA :il:

A lot of points to consider, looks like we have both been thinking :wub: Well you addressed many of my points and I will be giving my thoughts on you points A.S.A.P thanks for your effort :cool:

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Hello MARANATHA :il:

Well Here it is :wow: and it has turned into a monster :wub: lol

lets look at Ezekiel 39.

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

Here GOD leaves 1/6 of the attackers alive. There is no mention of survivors in Rev. 20

Ezekiel39,2 Is stating that 1/6th of the population will stay behind and the rest will come to Israel to attack it. Revelation does not mention survivors of the battle because there will be no survivors of the battle.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

There is no mention of this event in the Revelation 20 account. Also notice that the attackers die on the mountains of Israel, compared to the surrounding of the city in Rev. 20.

Here is the passage describing the rebellion.

8and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.

Note that it says

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Hello adstar

In my study of prophecy I have come to conclusions on time lines and details of events, that others my not agree with and that is ok. I have read your post and I can see why you have come to your conclusions. It is possible to read Ezekiel 38 & 39 and come to the conclusion that it is the battle described in Revelation, as happening at the end of the 1000-year kingdom. It is also a very possible scenario. Though we still disagree on the time line, we are in agreement that the event will happen. This is what

Hi MARANATHA :il:

I am in total agreement with the thrust of your last post. When people share there thoughts in a loving respectful way then both grow in understanding. And it is very enjoyable to have my understanding exercised. :noidea: I am like you when It comes to Biblical prophesy it is my favorite subject also, it is so exciting :LOL:

Thanks to you :t3: for your thoughts Bless you Sister

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest kelly

I just want to say how very nice it is to witness your display of Christian debate. No name calling, rudeness or egos getting in the way. This is a very good witness for others and I hope that they are watching, reading and thinking.