• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/19/2022 at 5:33 AM, Dennis1209 said:

what is the next prophetic event you suspect is likely to come and why?

The next fully-observable and openly undeniable event should be Daniel 11:40 --

At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through. 41 He shall also enter the Glorious Land..."

However, before this time the King of the North = the Son of Perdition will have already come to power. However, his identity will not become absolutely certain until the above war begins.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/19/2022 at 7:33 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Our generation has witnessed the world change in ways our forefathers could not imagine. Economically, politically, militarily, socially, technologically, educationally, morally, and spiritually. Arguably, this linear, exponential change heated up right after WW II, and Israel became a nation again on May 14, 1948. Historically and prophetically, these global changes and events are staggering.

In a previous post, I listed some 50 biblical prophecies that have been 100% accurately fulfilled since Israel became a nation in 1948. Along with some yet future prophecies that are now forming and are imminent in this generation.

If you do not hold a preterist view, what is the next prophetic event you suspect is likely to come and why? For example, the Gog-Magog invasion, the total overnight destruction of Damascus, Syria, the destruction of Elam (Iran), the destruction of Egypt, the Psalm 83 war, the Rapture, or others?

One thing I think we can all agree on is that we live in exciting and perilous times.  

The Great Day of the Lord.

A friend pointed out to me, the Seals will be breaking and no one will notice them for what they are. But on the Breaking of the Six Seal, the very last line reads. Run and hide, for the great day of the Lord has come. 

( dont have my bible in hand, but that is about it )

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Dirt Eaters said:

The Great Day of the Lord.

A friend pointed out to me, the Seals will be breaking and no one will notice them for what they are. But on the Breaking of the Six Seal, the very last line reads. Run and hide, for the great day of the Lord has come. 

( dont have my bible in hand, but that is about it )

Yes, Revelation 6:15-17 plainly states everyone will know who is sending these judgments, yet they still will not repent. It does appear that they are so dense, they do not understand until the sixth seal. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes, Revelation 6:15-17 plainly states everyone will know who is sending these judgments, yet they still will not repent. It does appear that they are so dense, they do not understand until the sixth seal. 

When you say they, what comes to my mine is , the present - we as well, will not know when until the sixth seal

3 minutes ago, Dirt Eaters said:

When you say they, what comes to my mine is , the present - we as well, will not know when until the sixth seal

Ah, are you saying the seal judgments have already begun? Do you hold an other than pretribulation view? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

On 9/26/2022 at 7:28 AM, Dennis1209 said:

seal judgments

nowhere are the seals referred to as judgments

16 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

nowhere are the seals referred to as judgments

They are in all my commentaries, "the seals represent the beginning of Christ's judgment of unbelievers on the earth during the Tribulation period." What word if any would you describe the seals? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

They are in all my commentaries, "the seals represent the beginning of Christ's judgment of unbelievers on the earth during the Tribulation period." What word if any would you describe the seals? 

Events.  The seals describe an unfolding of events.

The fifth seal speaks of martyrdom.  Judgment?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 9/19/2022 at 9:03 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Our generation has witnessed the world change in ways our forefathers could not imagine. Economically, politically, militarily, socially, technologically, educationally, morally, and spiritually. Arguably, this linear, exponential change heated up right after WW II, and Israel became a nation again on May 14, 1948. Historically and prophetically, these global changes and events are staggering.

In a previous post, I listed some 50 biblical prophecies that have been 100% accurately fulfilled since Israel became a nation in 1948. Along with some yet future prophecies that are now forming and are imminent in this generation.

If you do not hold a preterist view, what is the next prophetic event you suspect is likely to come and why? For example, the Gog-Magog invasion, the total overnight destruction of Damascus, Syria, the destruction of Elam (Iran), the destruction of Egypt, the Psalm 83 war, the Rapture, or others?

One thing I think we can all agree on is that we live in exciting and perilous times.  

Hi Dennis,

You always have good topics. My view is that -

1. The Black Horse - severe economic hardship throughout the world. This is happening now and only going to get so much worse. Man has caused this mega bubble from their MMT, (Modern Monetary Theory - you can print money to infinity) plus the EU`s philosophy of `Free Trade.` That has only caused the Multi Internationals to prosper and made the middle class and poor, poorer.

2. The Russian Federation with Iran, Libya and Ethiopia will come down to the Golan Heights in early January. Russia`s gas in the Baltic Sea, has exploded, so no gas to Europe. Israel is selling gas to Europe through Egypt, so Russia would want to have this, (booty) and also stop it to Europe. 

regards, Marilyn.

God will deal with them.

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

You always have good topics. My view is that -

1. The Black Horse - severe economic hardship throughout the world. This is happening now and only going to get so much worse. Man has caused this mega bubble from their MMT, (Modern Monetary Theory - you can print money to infinity) plus the EU`s philosophy of `Free Trade.` That has only caused the Multi Internationals to prosper and made the middle class and poor, poorer.

2. The Russian Federation with Iran, Libya and Ethiopia will come down to the Golan Heights in early January. Russia`s gas in the Baltic Sea, has exploded, so no gas to Europe. Israel is selling gas to Europe through Egypt, so Russia would want to have this, (booty) and also stop it to Europe. 

regards, Marilyn.

God will deal with them.

Good morning, Marilyn,

I wish more people like yourself had better biblical awareness of the times we are living, with what is right around the corner. I do not know or predict when these events will occur, I only know they will, and we are seeing their birth pains today.

When I did a little research on global trade agreements, I was surprised at how many of them are around and the force of law they carry. Why is a 1,000-page document needed for “free trade” between two nations? America has given away the store in more ways than one. We exported our livelihood in favor of cheap goods and will never be self-sufficient again.

I remember back in 1978 being offered a job with Bell-Textron for three times the money I was making to relocate to Iran and teach my trade. The Shaw of Iran and Turkey were friends and allies of Israel back then; Russia did not have a presence or interest in the middle east. Since then, everything has done a one-eighty. Let me do a 360 to get back on track 😊

Everything I purchase for the repair of everything, from my weed whips to my tractor, is made in China. Russia is a significant fuel and fertilizer exporter supporting global farming, now their involvement in the wheat belt in Ukraine. It is all coming together. Is it wise for the U.S. right now to escalate tensions with China and Russia?

I’ll make some angry when I say this Covid hiccup was blown so out of proportion. Used for never waste a good crisis moment by the globalists, and it has weakened and destroyed the economies of every nation, save Israel.

Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Taking the liberty to paraphrase what I think the apostle John is relaying. Global inflation will turn into hyperinflation; fiat money will become as worthless as it was in Germany after WW 1. It will take several wheelbarrows of that “legal tender” to buy enough food to only feed yourself, not your family, for one day. Back in the second Temple period, barley was primarily animal feed.

For the time being, luxury items (oil and wine) and the elite, wealthy, celebrities, and politically connected will not be affected by hyperinflation. In every historic famine, food has always been available; it has always been the “price” to procure it.

We all know by now how fragile our food chain is. It is only from the industrial revolution, the introduction of mechanized transport, machinery, fossil fuel, and fertilizer, that the world can sustain the present population. As we see, these requirements to maintain life are being intentionally attacked and dismantled.

We are now experiencing a precursor of what is to come. In our land so incredibly blessed by God, in my 70 years, I have never walked into large grocery chains and found them utterly void of all fresh produce, meats, eggs, dairy products, selections, etc. I cannot speak for any other area, but that has happened several times here in the recent past.

To summarize this long boring diatribe. The handwriting is on the wall; as with Daniel, Christians should be capable of interpreting the signs and seasons.  

Podium.png

• Thumbs Up 1