• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 hours ago, JimmyB said:

I take that as a compliment!  I'm glad that Rush Limbaugh is dead and gone.  He was evil and a liar.

You might want to consider checking that attitude toward a person.

An alternative goes like this…I despise the choices and behavior of certain politicians and others, but pray thst they may find themselves in Christ, and never wish them dead, or glad they are without Christ.

This is important, friend.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, David1701 said:

I have a vague recollection that the Democratic Party, in the U.S., was created for atheists.  Do you know if this is true?

It is false.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

35 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Ha, ha, ha!!!  You are so deluded!

Whatever happened to love your neighbor? I see very little if any from most of your posts.

• Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Whatever happened to love your neighbor? I see very little if any from most of your posts.

Did Jesus love the Pharisees and Sadducees who tried to prove Him wrong at every opportunity.  Love doesn't mean that one shouldn't dispute false doctrine.

My post was in response to this: "Christians have no business being in the democrat party (USA)."

BTW, is your post an example of loving your neighbor?

Edited by JimmyB

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, one.opinion said:

Limbaugh was evil and was a liar, regardless of how you believe Christians should vote.

Well, Liberals are Conservatives are the diametric opposites on the map I posted, but I strongly doubt that Rush is burning in hell.  Rush made fun of Liberals a lot, and might have seemed to you like a shill for the Republican party, but evil? 

When I think of the most dank, dark evil in the world, I think of dictators that have killed millions, and Planned Parenthood (mass murderers).   Why are they always, coincidentally, Democrats?

Specifically, how was Rush evil? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

My post was in response to this: "Christians have no business being in the democrat party (USA)."

It does seem curious, @ayin jade, that the quoted comment was apparently acceptable, or at least not worthy of reprimand.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Well, Liberals are Conservatives are the diametric opposites on the map I posted, but I strongly doubt that Rush is burning in hell.  Rush made fun of Liberals a lot, and might have seemed to you like a shill for the Republican party, but evil? 

When I think of the most dank, dark evil in the world, I think of dictators that have killed millions, and Planned Parenthood (mass murderers).   Why are they always, coincidentally, Democrats?

Specifically, how was Rush evil? 

I won't discuss anything with anyone who writes garbage such as "I think of dictators that have killed millions, and Planned Parenthood (mass murderers)."  Do you enjoy women dying???

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

12 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I won't discuss anything with anyone who writes garbage such as "I think of dictators that have killed millions, and Planned Parenthood (mass murderers)."  Do you enjoy women dying???

You always say you won't discuss something with me, but then promptly move to discuss it.  :mellow:

Your question is a strawman (and a leading question), but I will let you rephrase it if you like.  In the mean time, consider that according to Human Life International, "[Planned Parenthood's] annual abortion count is up to 354,871 and growing."

That's a lot of murders in one year (2021), and is a Democrat organization.  I seriously doubt that all those babies endangered a woman's life, or were conceived from a rape, or whatever excuses seem convenient enough to murder a baby.

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, Sparks said:

You always say you won't discuss something with me, but then promptly move to discuss it.  :mellow:

Your question is a strawman (and a leading question), but I will let you rephrase it if you like.  In the mean time, consider that according to Human Life International, "[Planned Parenthood's] annual abortion count is up to 354,871 and growing."

That's a lot of murders in one year (2021), and is a Democrat organization.  I seriously doubt that all those babies endangered a woman's life, or were conceived from a rape, or whatever excuses seem convenient enough to murder a baby.

You can choose any source that you wish on the internet to "prove" your point. 

Human Life International is a Roman Catholic, U.S.-based anti-abortion organization. It is one of the largest anti-abortion organizations in the United States. It describes itself as "the largest international pro-life organization in the world".

Do you really expect me to accept a group's "findings" that is so clearly partisan?  You must be joking.

Edited by JimmyB

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Two organizations – the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Guttmacher Institute – try to measure this, but they use different methods and publish different figures.

The CDC compiles figures voluntarily reported by the central health agencies of the vast majority of states (including separate figures for New York City) and the District of Columbia. Its latest totals do not include figures from California, Maryland or New Hampshire, which did not report data to the CDC. (Read the methodology from the latest CDC report.)

The Guttmacher Institute compiles its figures after contacting every known provider of abortions – clinics, hospitals and physicians’ offices – in the country. It uses questionnaires and health department data, and it provides estimates for abortion providers that don’t respond to its inquiries. In part because Guttmacher includes figures (and in some instances, estimates) from all 50 states, its totals are higher than the CDC’s. The institute’s latest full report, and its methodology, can be found here. While the Guttmacher Institute supports abortion rights, its empirical data on abortions in the United States has been widely cited by groups and publications across the political spectrum, including by a number of those that disagree with its positions.

The last year for which the CDC reported a yearly national total for abortions is 2019. The agency says there were 629,898 abortions nationally that year, slightly up from 619,591 in 2018. Guttmacher’s latest available figures are from 2020, when it says there were 930,160 abortions nationwide, up from 916,460 in 2019.

It’s worth noting that the figures reported by both organizations include only the legal induced abortions conducted by clinics, hospitals or physicians’ offices, or that make use of abortion pills dispensed from certified facilities such as clinics or physicians’ offices. They do not account for the use of abortion pills that were obtained outside of clinical settings.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/06/24/what-the-data-says-about-abortion-in-the-u-s-2/

• Thumbs Up 1