IGNORED

What do you think about Neanderthal skeletons?

plo1988

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Alive said:

I would only say in reply that we may not be able to refer to angels as 'eternal' as they are created beings. What is made can be unmade.

You are not going to bait me into that topic of annihilation Alive. 😊 I will not tip-toe thru the TULIPs with you. :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

27 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

You are not going to bait me into that topic of annihilation Alive. 😊 I will not tip-toe thru the TULIPs with you. :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Oh gee--actually, I did not have that in mind brother. We may still enjoy a tip toe thru tulips together while singing a song of Joy.

Seriously--as eternity goes back and forth and angels are 'created' beings--it stands.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I do not know much on the subject other than the Lord placed a barrier between "KINDS." As we all know, "species" of kinds are common through nature and splicing. We see it every day in dogs, horses, GMOs, etc. Experimentation between kinds is prevalent today, far more than we even know.

Mice are growing human ears, pigs with human blood, the U.S. Government's announcement of genetically modified super soldiers, and the hazards of outer space. How was it "as in the days of Noe?"

What immediately strikes me as a race looking at the features of a Neanderthal is the Aboriginal race. It is much too long to discuss how human features have changed (or evolved) over millennia, such as height, facial features, or European, Chinese, Japanese, Aboriginal features, etc. But, groupings, locations, and shared genetic traits probably played a significant part. If I remember correctly, the average Jewish height is 5'6". As was mentioned about the height characteristics of Neanderthal.

Also mentioned above, carbon dating is highly inaccurate for the stated reasons past a century or two. Things known to be only years old have been carbon-dated to thousands of years old, and Fossils can and do form in a few years, not centuries.

Then there is the biblical account, the interpretation of young earth vs. old earth, and the first few verses in Genesis one. I think the reason for Noah's flood was that all life with the breath of life and plant life had to be destroyed. The literal interpretation of Genesis 6:1-4 and the elohim were taking all they desired and producing offspring. That alone broke the "kind" barrier and probably was not limited to humanity, but also plant and animal life, IMO.

Every ancient culture worldwide has "myths" of giants, demigods, and human-animal monstrosities. How did that occur globally, all at the same time?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Oh gee--actually, I did not have that in mind brother. We may still enjoy a tip toe thru tulips together while singing a song of Joy.

Seriously--as eternity goes back and forth and angels are 'created' beings--it stands.

when did God create the angels

47 minutes ago, other one said:

I do not know.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

31 minutes ago, Alive said:

I do not know.

well, good...   cause I don't have a clue except the Bible says that they shouted with joy when he created the earth.

On 10/4/2022 at 11:27 PM, plo1988 said:

Do you think that they are actually Neanderthal skeletons? If they are Neanderthal skeletons then doesn't that make a literal Genesis and Exodus and so on hard to be the case? I don't think it takes long for bones to decompose in the wild and since they might be found in caves maybe that's just what human bones are like when they are decomposing in caves, or maybe they truly are Neanderthal bones. What do you think?

Neanderthal bones are real. Study of these bones will not bring us closer to God. What the fallen angels were doing  before mankind can only be speculated.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

On 10/4/2022 at 11:27 PM, plo1988 said:

Do you think that they are actually Neanderthal skeletons? If they are Neanderthal skeletons then doesn't that make a literal Genesis and Exodus and so on hard to be the case? I don't think it takes long for bones to decompose in the wild and since they might be found in caves maybe that's just what human bones are like when they are decomposing in caves, or maybe they truly are Neanderthal bones. What do you think?

I think they are all human bones.

Long ago, humans lived longer and if you live long enough parts of you continue to grow.  For example, your forehead will grow and you will get an hunched back just like old people today.  Adam lived until he was 930 years old.  If scientists found his fossilized bones, they might accuse him of being ape-like simply from age.

If you look up the 'Star Child' skull, it looks a bit like some outer space alien, but it was just a human when DNA tested.  Usually, if scientists find a human with Progeria, or Microcephaly or other birth defects, the scientists think they have found some new genus, or kind.   It never crosses their mind that it is just a human.

2 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I think they are all human bones.

Long ago, humans lived longer and if you live long enough parts of you continue to grow.  For example, your forehead will grow and you will get an hunched back just like old people today.  Adam lived until he was 930 years old.  If scientists found his fossilized bones, they might accuse him of being ape like simply from age.

If you look up the 'Star Child' skull, it looks a bit like some outer space alien, but it was just a human when DNA tested.  Usually, if scientists find a human with Progeria, or Microcephaly or other birth defects, the scientists think they have found some new genus, or kind.   It never crosses their mind that it is just a human.

Or just inbreeding among cloisterd populations.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

On 11/7/2022 at 4:34 PM, other one said:

Collosians 1,16 gets the ball rolling there.as to a date its not mentioned.early on i would say. oops of topic.