IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  1

Bunch of obvious shills for ExxonMobil here.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

47 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I see.  Who do you think Al was citing when he made his claim?

For someone fully aware of the dishonesty of politicians, it is odd that you think Al Gore is incapable of coming up with this on his own.

We can check out Al Gore’s quotes to see if we can get to the bottom of this - context and links will be helpful.

Regardless, that does nothing to change the falsehood of the claim that “The IPCC said that Florida would be underwater”.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

On 10/10/2022 at 4:45 PM, Space_Karen said:

An attempt at proving climate change true in 3 parts.

1. Over the last 2,000 years humans have cut down more than 50% of natural forests on the planet to make way for highways, shopping malls, real estate development, factories and farmland. 

2. The hardness of a diamond comes from its carbon content. Likewise the hardness of wood and trees comes from carbon they absorb from the soil and atmosphere. A single acre of forest can store (sequester) tons of carbon over time. 

3. People having chopped down more than 50% of forests in the world. Should it have a negative effect on the planet's capacity to absorb and store carbon? What would we expect to happen to a human populated base on mars with a small forest of plants and trees to generate oxygen and scrub carbon from breathable air, if more than 50% of their plants and trees were lost? 

Even if climate change is real.

I'm not a fan of Greta Thunberg. Not a fan of protestors blocking roads and highways in protest of climate change. Not a fan of politicians and activists using climate change as an excuse to push agendas. 

That said.

Imagine the audacity of people thinking they're entitled to chop down more than half of the forests on their planet, without it having any consequences or negative effects whatsoever. 

Blessings Karen

I understand exactly what you are saying and I do agree it's largely alot of hype for political agenda,all about $$$$,control and power. ...

The funny thing is that people didn't cause the ice age & we won't cause the next one.Nope,nobody causes meteors falling to earth,there was no one to blame for the the extinction of dinosaurs or any climate changes that naturally occur over time,everything has a cycle,life itself has a cycle- I think we humans seem to think we are much more significant in the grand scheme of things than we actually are--- lol

Now ,Truth be told,could we help to improve the quality of the air we breathe in our little atmosphere- sure we can.Will we destroy it to the point it will no longer be adequate to sustain life on our planet - no way! Our atmosphere is not contained in a recirculating system- God Knew Exactly what He was Doing Creating this big big big universe ,who would believe "we",a tiny little speck in this solar system ,could knock it all out of whack by anything we do or don't do?

Anyway,yes I do think it's horrible to disseminate our beautiful planet ,to basically strip our forests without replacing what we take for the love of $$$!Even worse I think it's deplorable to farm lions,slaughter rhinos and elephants for " parts"or murder any other living ,amazing creature .... That's when we become very significant.  The lives we were entrusted to care for,once they are gone- they are gone.

I'm probably rambling but everyone gets conned into believing we can do something to change the weather and with that,what? Prevent natural disasters? Yet,we are the biggest threat to all living things because we don't value their lives or anyone else's. We go to war & kill each other,build nuclear bombs,mine blood diamonds, traffic humans.....the planet will soon not have any life to support at the rate we are going.... What a mess we are,where are our priorities?

Well,sorry bout the rant- Pray,pray for mankind to turn to our Creator and Receive the Way,the Truth & the Life- for God so Loved the world

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

For someone fully aware of the dishonesty of politicians, it is odd that you think Al Gore is incapable of coming up with this on his own.

We can check out Al Gore’s quotes to see if we can get to the bottom of this - context and links will be helpful.

Regardless, that does nothing to change the falsehood of the claim that “The IPCC said that Florida would be underwater”.

So, the dozens of other IPCC failed predictions don't bother you?  Just this one is over the top?  Is the IPCC sacred to a those who believe in climate change?

Al Gore has to get his data some place, and the IPCC is 'the source' for bad predictions and worthless science.  Why wouldn't they be where Al got his data?

17 minutes ago, Sparks said:

So, the dozens of other IPCC failed predictions don't bother you?

I am just trying to see if you have the integrity and honesty to admit to pushing a false statement. Maybe if you own up to that, we can look at failed predictions that the IPCC *actually* made.

4 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I am just trying to see if you have the integrity and honesty to admit to pushing a false statement. Maybe if you own up to that, we can look at failed predictions that the IPCC *actually* made.

I am honest.  There is nothing to admit.  I have pushed nothing false.  However, the IPCC always does.  They are a political body, not scientists.

Can you name a single thing the IPCC has predicted that has come true? 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,876
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

36 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Karen

I understand exactly what you are saying and I do agree it's largely alot of hype for political agenda,all about $$$$,control and power. ...

The funny thing is that people didn't cause the ice age & we won't cause the next one.Nope,nobody causes meteors falling to earth,there was no one to blame for the the extinction of dinosaurs or any climate changes that naturally occur over time,everything has a cycle,life itself has a cycle- I think we humans seem to think we are much more significant in the grand scheme of things than we actually are--- lol

Now ,Truth be told,could we help to improve the quality of the air we breathe in our little atmosphere- sure we can.Will we destroy it to the point it will no longer be adequate to sustain life on our planet - no way! Our atmosphere is not contained in a recirculating system- God Knew Exactly what He was Doing Creating this big big big universe ,who would believe "we",a tiny little speck in this solar system ,could knock it all out of whack by anything we do or don't do?

Anyway,yes I do think it's horrible to disseminate our beautiful planet ,to basically strip our forests without replacing what we take for the love of $$$!Even worse I think it's deplorable to farm lions,slaughter rhinos and elephants for " parts"or murder any other living ,amazing creature .... That's when we become very significant.  The lives we were entrusted to care for,once they are gone- they are gone.

I'm probably rambling but everyone gets conned into believing we can do something to change the weather and with that,what? Prevent natural disasters? Yet,we are the biggest threat to all living things because we don't value their lives or anyone else's. We go to war & kill each other,build nuclear bombs,mine blood diamonds, traffic humans.....the planet will soon not have any life to support at the rate we are going.... What a mess we are,where are our priorities?

Well,sorry bout the rant- Pray,pray for mankind to turn to our Creator and Receive the Way,the Truth & the Life- for God so Loved the world

With love in Christ,Kwik

Sounds like a climate change if the planet will soon not have any life to support at the rate we are going.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

4 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Sounds like a climate change if the planet will soon not have any life to support at the rate we are going.

Ain't that the truth!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I am honest.  There is nothing to admit.  I have pushed nothing false.

I had hoped I would be wrong, but your response is as I’d expected.

The IPCC never said that Florida would be underwater, yet you cannot admit the obviously false statement.

10 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I had hoped I would be wrong, but your response is as I’d expected.

The IPCC never said that Florida would be underwater, yet you cannot admit the obviously false statement.

So, you have read every single word published by the IPCC?   I strongly doubt it, but I hope you realize you are making the claim that you have read every word they have said, or published or spoken when you say they have never said something.   In truth, I think you are entirely clueless about what everyone in that organization has ever said.

In the logic business, we call that a sweeping generalization (logic fallacy).