IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.44
  • Days Won:  12

11 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

HAARP is not off-topic at all. It is a very legitimate variable in the equation of a Climate Change discussion.

*Nobody argues that it doesn't exist in multiple places on the earth.

*Nobody argues that it is not functional.

*Nobody argues that weather control has not been an aspect of military experimentation for well over half a century now.

Why does this topic get deaf-eared every time it is brought up on these discussion boards?

Is anybody here a real person who cares to discuss the real possibilities for what is going on in our world?

:)

Omegaman was referring to "free will", sin and soteriology as being off-topic; and I agreed with him.

What is HAARP?

Yes, the military (and others) have been trying to control the weather, for decades.  This is well known and no secret.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

What is HAARP?

It is an array of extremely powerful electricity-(radio wave)-generating devices that resemble antennae, but are used for sending signal/electric waves, rather than receiving and is very easily capable of altering weather patterns all over the world via the heating of air in and around weather fronts to direct storms and even increase the intensity of existing storms.

There are multiple sites around the world and they've been in operation since pre-Katrina.

AFD-111103-026.pdf

Edited by S33k3r
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

It is an array of extremely powerful electricity-(radio wave)-generating devices that resemble antennae, but are used for sending signal/electric waves, rather than receiving and is very easily capable of altering weather patterns all over the world via the heating of air in and around weather fronts to direct storms and even increase the intensity of existing storms.

There are multiple sites around the world and they've been in operation since pre-Katrina.

AFD-111103-026.pdf

Ah, thanks.  I hadn't heard of them.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

6 hours ago, David1701 said:

we do always need to be willing to give an answer for the hope that is in us

Yeah, lol, but that sounds like a version of 1 Pet 3:15. Which says:

Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

Not saying you are disrespectful, but it is not as if it says to give and answer to those who have NOT asked, and the answer is the reason for the hope you have, not just anything. Are all the boxes checked? (smiles) 

I would say though, that you could have given an invitation to a thread, where the topic you are bringing up IS the topic!

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,991
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

9 hours ago, Sparks said:

Co2 vanishes thanks to plants.   It takes about 7 years to dissipate thanks to plants.  I am not sure what 'a few almost extinct period' you are talking about, but God killed off most of the Earth once.  We call it the great flood.

Co2 takes longer than that, it appears you are referencing methane which is around that long.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,189
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, BeyondET said:

Co2 takes longer than that, it appears you are referencing methane which is around that long.

Nope, about 20 different scientific groups say it is an average of 7 years.  I already posted this graph.  Only the government run IPCC says it is 100 years, which is the punchline to the joke. 

clown_world_IPCC_C02.jpg.ecc5c7b78aeba15c1163a204b6f6aee7.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Nope, about 20 different scientific groups say it is an average of 7 years.  I already posted this graph.  Only the government run IPCC says it is 100 years, which is the punchline to the joke. 

clown_world_IPCC_C02.jpg.ecc5c7b78aeba15c1163a204b6f6aee7.jpg

a certain amount does get recycled. The large amount added by burning fossil elements as a energy source is included in the natural process. the ocean takes up alot from the atmosphere Co2 isn't gone though, coral riffs eat the stuff to, to much causes a bleaching of the creatures and they die off. even plants have a limit they can't just take in large amounts without it effecting the species.

Edited by BeyondET

3 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Yeah, lol, but that sounds like a version of 1 Pet 3:15. Which says:

Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

Not saying you are disrespectful, but it is not as if it says to give and answer to those who have NOT asked, and the answer is the reason for the hope you have, not just anything. Are all the boxes checked? (smiles) 

I would say though, that you could have given an invitation to a thread, where the topic you are bringing up IS the topic!

Yes, it was taken from 1 Pet. 3:15.

Actually, I think that all the boxes are ticked.

Was I respectful?  Yes, I would say so.

Did the other poster ask a question? Not technically; but, he did give his objection to the verse which says that God works all things according to the counsel of his own will, and, since that is part of our hope (confidence for the future), I felt the need to answer his objection with Scripture.

Yes, I could have started a thread, but it was late at night (here), I was very tired and I just didn't feel like it, so I fired off a quick response instead.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,189
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

11 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

a certain amount does get recycled. The large amount added by burning fossil elements as a energy source is included in the natural process. the ocean takes up alot from the atmosphere Co2 isn't gone though, coral riffs eat the stuff to, to much causes a bleaching of the creatures and they die off. even plants have a limit they can't just take in large amounts without it effecting the species.

Atmospheric Co2 is not a problem.  It's people pretending that C02 is a problem, that is the problem.  :emot-nod:

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Atmospheric Co2 is not a problem.  It's people pretending that C02 is a problem, that is the problem.  :emot-nod:

It would be catastrophic for the oil, coal and gas companies for sure if co2 is a problem. I have no doubt they would fight it tooth and nail to save the profits. the reason for the industrial fossil burning rage of the early 19th century, its cheap and easy. electricity was known for quite a bit before liquid and solid fuels. an example the first electric car invented was in 1832 they became usable around 1880, here in 2022 man is going backwards to an invention that it should of continued to develop but easy and cheap and profit is hard to resist.

Edited by BeyondET