IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

For the most part???  God is in control of every part!

In the Grand Scheme of things, yes.

But God isn't controlling those who are meddling with His Creation, nor with the weather which He created to work more precisely than a fine-tuned timepiece - just as He isn't controlling those who do unspeakable things to children, and innocent people, all over the world every day.

He even refers to those people as the children of the devil; and He doesn't control their profoundly sinful actions.

He allows it for a time, but He does not control it.

And if He controlled those who love Him and desire to be in right-standing with Him, then we would be automatons. He doesn't want that.

That's why He gives us all Free Will, even after we have been saved. We are free to walk away at any time.

Edited by S33k3r

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

2 hours ago, Sparks said:

I don't understand your question. 

You said the water in that town was contaminated, the poster mentioned a lake outside of that town. either you don't know the difference or you do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

33 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

You said the water in that town was contaminated, the poster mentioned a lake outside of that town. either you don't know the difference or you do.

I know that pollution does not cause 'Global Warming,' and I know that companies will dump their pollution anywhere, especially where Democrats lurk. 

So, again, I don't understand your question or concern.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.54
  • Days Won:  12

4 hours ago, S33k3r said:

In the Grand Scheme of things, yes.

But God isn't controlling those who are meddling with His Creation, nor with the weather which He created to work more precisely than a fine-tuned timepiece - just as He isn't controlling those who do unspeakable things to children, and innocent people, all over the world every day.

He even refers to those people as the children of the devil; and He doesn't control their profoundly sinful actions.

He allows it for a time, but He does not control it.

And if He controlled those who love Him and desire to be in right-standing with Him, then we would be automatons. He doesn't want that.

That's why He gives us all Free Will, even after we have been saved. We are free to walk away at any time.

I don't have time just now, to answer this fully, but consider the following verses about those who have been born again.

1 John 3:9 (EMTV) No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:4 (EMTV) because everything having been born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that has overcome the world—your faith.

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

8 hours ago, Sparks said:

I know that pollution does not cause 'Global Warming,' and I know that companies will dump their pollution anywhere, especially where Democrats lurk. 

So, again, I don't understand your question or concern.

They all will tell you one way or the other dem or rep, coal and oil ruled for years under the same pretense just reversed. Fossil fuels is clean no worries. If you follow The lines of one or the other leads to no where.

You know pollution effects the ground but don't believe to much CO2 is like a pollution hmm. As would to much oxygen in the air or to little.

the earth has been through a few almost extinct period. the system is complex even the mega Astroids is part of it.

speculation on what will happen when the atmosphere get to much CO2.

like most events no one really knows for what is to happen until the day arrives. when the earth changes its mostly not a gradually thing. it will sneak up and rear its defenses.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

12 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Hey, Doesn't anyone the scientific experiment of an ice cube or ice cubes in a glass of water. If they melt, The water stays at the same level ...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

that is true, and it applicable to the north polar ice cap that floats in water (and icebergs). However, a lot of the frozen water up north, is glaciers, which is on dry land and then  falls into the water. Same is true for Antarctica, which is land. The water on top of land when it makes it to the sea either by calving, or melting, will raise water levels some, and are not alalogoues to your ice in a glass experiment.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

6 hours ago, David1701 said:

I don't have time just now, to answer this fully, but consider the following verses about those who have been born again.

1 John 3:9 (EMTV) No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:4 (EMTV) because everything having been born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that has overcome the world—your faith.

True enough David, but it is not just the time, it is the wrong place. Free will, sin, and soteriology are not the topics.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.54
  • Days Won:  12

6 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

True enough David, but it is not just the time, it is the wrong place. Free will, sin, and soteriology are not the topics.

Yes, it's off-topic.  I'll stop now; although, we do always need to be willing to give an answer for the hope that is in us, even if the setting seems somewhat inappropriate.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

7 hours ago, BeyondET said:

You know pollution effects the ground but don't believe to much CO2 is like a pollution hmm. As would to much oxygen in the air or to little.

Co2 vanishes thanks to plants.   It takes about 7 years to dissipate thanks to plants.  I am not sure what 'a few almost extinct period' you are talking about, but God killed off most of the Earth once.  We call it the great flood.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

17 minutes ago, David1701 said:

Yes, it's off-topic.  I'll stop now; 

HAARP is not off-topic at all. It is a very legitimate variable in the equation of a Climate Change discussion.

*Nobody argues that it doesn't exist in multiple places on the earth.

*Nobody argues that it is not functional.

*Nobody argues that weather control has not been an aspect of military experimentation for well over half a century now.

Why does this topic get deaf-eared every time it is brought up on these discussion boards?

Is anybody here a real person who cares to discuss the real possibilities for what is going on in our world?

:)

Edited by S33k3r