• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Khaz said:

Hi guys. I have really been pondering about this question for long, but couldn't find any satisfactory answer. Does any of you guys know the answer to this question?

Thanks in advance

God created Adam in His image. He wanted sons of God like to Himself and a race of people who would rule as he does.  (Genesis 1:28-29). He gave man the choice (I won't get into detail here) to choose the tree of life and thus live forever as sons of God etc (Genesis 2:9). This would displace Lucifer who is over this earth and would usurp his rulership (Ezekiel 28:12-19 & Isaiah 14:12-15).  So if the Lord created Adam to fill in where Lucifer lost by his sin, that would make anyone madder than a hornet and the race was on:  Satan's Kingdom vs. God's Kingdom. That's because since Adam sinned, Lucifer's plot to ruin mankind and thus his rule would be nullified by the work of Jesus Christ, i.e. the original plan in the garden would be carried out anyway causing great hatred.

The reign of Lucifer was in the first earth age in which he became proud and a judgmental flood resulted (not Noah's, but the one in Genesis 1:2).  We are in the 2nd present age of Adam where the Lord renovated everything for Adam to rule and ultimately there will be a new heaven and earth (3rd earth age).  There will be only righteousness there under the reign of Jesus Christ and all sons of God with the Father over all (I Corinthians 15:24, Revelation 21:3). In short, man was to replace Lucifer, Lucifer tried to trip him up, but the atoning work of Jesus Christ fixes that and the plan will go on anyway.  So Lucifer's days are numbered and he's very hissed off about it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, other one said:

Not all angels are Holy.

I believe in my post I told you the different in the angels. Holy angels and fallen angels. The only two class of angels. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I was going to say the same thing Jayne said. I suspect pride and jealousy played a part. It seems out of love the Lord desired a spiritual & human family. He created Adam in His likeness and image, not Lucifer or the heavenly host. I suppose that did not go over very well with Lucifer. That is only a guess...

Misery loves company.

But the verse says lets create man in OUR image. Who is the ''our''? Obviously, then its not only in the Lords image that we have been created.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

Satan doesn't hate humans, he hates God.  He wants to take us away from God and make us his because he wants to BE God.  But he knows that that isn't going to happen, so if he can't have us then he doesn't WANT GOD to either.  It's a way to hurt God.  

I don't believe that Satan got mad about humans being made, I think it is as it is written, he got so powerful and wealthy that PRIDE came into his heart and he started thinking he was more than he was,  and from there, it was a big long fall.  

I don't know what GODS LAWS were in heaven when all this took place but WHAT IS happening now leads me to SUPPOSE and only SUPPOSE that something in those laws prevented Satan from being 'consumed' from within, turned to ashes from within.  I think he had to do something WORTHY of death for a cherub, a protector of the Mercy Seat, which he did in killing Christ.  

3  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth....

NOT ALL THAT DIFFERENT from the 'kingdom' made up of the kingdoms of the earth,  he is in the process of getting set up now. 

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 

And there is my 2 cents.  

WHAT do you suppose happened to the '1/3' of the 'stars'?   

Do you think they are in any relation to  

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? 

or

1 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

2  Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

3  Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

5  Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

I liked that question that was asked WHO do you suppose He was talking to when He said 'LET US  make man in OUR IMAGE.  Since all OUR IMAGES don't look the same...I know if you have seen the Son you have seen the Father so I know JESUS is the image of GOD, but....???

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,824
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Khaz said:

But the verse says lets create man in OUR image. Who is the ''our''? Obviously, then its not only in the Lords image that we have been created.

That's the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost - one God - in three.

Also see John chapter 1 verse 1:  "In the beginning was the Word [Jesus, the Son], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

It is Satan’s plan to deceive a biblically ignorant people who do not know God’s Truth.  And beware of those who will do almost anything to keep the Truth hidden so that it can’t be taught.  Woe!

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

- 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (KJV)

Selah 

Edited by Selah7
added scripture
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

5 hours ago, Selah7 said:

It is Satan’s plan to deceive a biblically ignorant people who do not know God’s Truth.  And beware of those who will do almost anything to keep the Truth hidden so that it can’t be taught.  Woe!

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

- 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (KJV)

Selah 

Do me a favour and stop answer my questions, as I am not interested in any of your answers @Selah7

Edited by Khaz

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

6 hours ago, Khaz said:

Do me a favour and stop answer my questions, as I am not interested in any of your answers @Selah7

Okay. 

Addendum:  I’ve been reminded that I’m allowed to reply to any individual in accordance with the TOS.  I suggest you place me on ignore.  Blessings, Selah 

@Khaz

Edited by Selah7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

21 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Judge also means to rule or govern.

True, but in this case the context of the paragraph leads to deciding who is guilty of something.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

20 hours ago, existential mabel said:

plus Satan is already defeated

I don't think he understands that yet.  He is still looking for a way out.

• Thumbs Up 2